Default Mailbox Notifications

Would it be possible to add an opt-in notification sent to your irl email whenever you have an in-game mail? I get to check my email a heckuva lot more often than I do my game mailbox, and it seems an easy and useful thing to be able to do. Or am I the only one wanting this?

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by mcgowan View Post
    Would it be possible to add an opt-in notification sent to your irl email whenever you have an in-game mail? I get to check my email a heckuva lot more often than I do my game mailbox, and it seems an easy and useful thing to be able to do. Or am I the only one wanting this?

Thoughts?
    This is a good idea BECAUSE:

What if your other toons you don't play that much get mail? You wouldn't know..

Afraid of constant-mail spam? It's an opt-in.

It would suck if one of my lowbie alts were sent a Bloodstone from say, some old friend of mine who quit, and I deleted the toon and whatnot.
    Favorite Quote: "Why are you being so serious?" - The Joker

(how do I get interviewed by DDO because I have lots of cool ideas)

Quote Originally Posted by h4x0r1f1c View Post
    This is a good idea BECAUSE:

What if your other toons you don't play that much get mail? You wouldn't know..

Afraid of constant-mail spam? It's an opt-in.

It would suck if one of my lowbie alts were sent a Bloodstone from say, some old friend of mine who quit, and I deleted the toon and whatnot.
    Yes, that was my thought. Also a good way to monitor those auctions you're waiting for.