Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 105
  1. #21
    Community Member redraider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    1,101

    Default

    Leelandd of CC hit completionist this week. Rapunzel is on life 8 and struggling forward.

    Grey of S T F U (rerolled) is also a completionist.
    Last edited by redraider; 05-12-2012 at 10:02 AM.
    Captain's Crew - Ghallanda

  2. #22
    Community Member Aethene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    172

    Talking omg

    I can't believe Gray made it

    poor Coit....

    Anywho... Stalled on life 28 until I can find a way to be independantly wealthy... or Until July when I'm off school... Then I hope to get the final lives out of the way ( BRD/BRD/CLR/CLR/ART/ART/PAL/PAL/DRD/DRD/DRD/SOR) so I can do epics and stuff

    TRing is fun as hell... oh yeah and my guild sucks, so it's all I do.

  3. #23
    Community Member Thanquil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    86

    Default congrats

    Congrats to all the completionist

  4. #24
    Community Member Nigel137's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    131

    Default

    I'm a completionist also, on life 15 on Salm.

  5. #25
    Community Member Saiyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Ybbil is probably more likely on life 26, he's TR'ing at about every week (maybe week and a half)

  6. #26
    Community Member ainmosni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brickwall View Post
    I'm A Completionist On Ghallanda =D.
    anyone who's ever had general chat turned on in the harbor already knows that.

    'hey guys where do i buy deathward scrolls.'

    'im a completionist, you can buy them on the AH and im level 25453.'
    Soturi . Ghallanda Rerolled
    [7/18/2012 12:22:24 AM] D. H.: i mean, i'm not as experienced as, say, a vegas hooker, but i can confidently say that you're a lot more aggressive than like 90% of the guys i've been with.

  7. #27
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    162

    Thumbs up

    Add Naurania to the list of Completionists

    Hit it today, after 6 months(Jan 2nd - June 22nd) of hard work. Got 3 Sorc, 2 Wiz total lifes as well.

    Solo'd 95% of the quests and never did more than 8 lvls with statics, but big thanks to the ppl that helped me during the tough quests at the end that my template builds had trouble coping with, especially in the start. Huge thanks to Woetide of DM and Clar of Warswords for morale support during dips in motivation.

    Big thumbs up to Mr Cow for his massive library of videos for those how-in-the-beep moments, when one wondered how X was possible at speed and solo.

    Mainly followed my own plans built on top of Carpone's and Gwadabooms plans, you guys rock, thank you for the info.

    So happy, now awaiting Druid and then a 3rd Wizard life or keep Wizard as final life.

    Still thinking through whether last life should be but won't decide until we see how Epic Destinies play out and how gimped arcanes/divines will be in the new Module. So far thinking Wizard or Favoured Soul.

  8. #28
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Penn State USA
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Gz Naurina.

    Dont forget Monolyth, he is a machine of TR, he is able to get to level 1-20 on his current life in about 4days, He is not in ravensgaurd.

    He is also amazing and helps me level alot when i see him so i like him bestest out of all the Completionists i know :P Oh and vertabreaker is cool too he helps me level sometimes too when he posts PuGs

    CJ out!

    PS: Naurina I remember doing a VoN 5 elite with you on my TR, so that must have been part of the 5% you weren't soloing
    G-land Reiain : 20monk(not done), life 2
    Artiforge: 20 artificer/5epic/5magister(not done), life 1
    Cellenthia: 20sorc/5draconic incarnation, life 2 | Cellisianna: 20 druid/5Primal Avatar |Conaught, Celleria, cellisia

  9. #29
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Penn State USA
    Posts
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ainmosni View Post
    anyone who's ever had general chat turned on in the harbor already knows that.

    'hey guys where do i buy deathward scrolls.'

    'im a completionist, you can buy them on the AH and im level 25453.'
    this... is true :P
    Vertabreaker is a great guy and all, but he really does do that... believe it, or not!!!!!!!!!!!

    :P
    G-land Reiain : 20monk(not done), life 2
    Artiforge: 20 artificer/5epic/5magister(not done), life 1
    Cellenthia: 20sorc/5draconic incarnation, life 2 | Cellisianna: 20 druid/5Primal Avatar |Conaught, Celleria, cellisia

  10. #30
    Community Member redrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Myschans was a completionist yesterday. After playing with epic levels for a bit... druid here I come then back to BARD!!!
    Chans ----'--,-{@

  11. #31
    Community Member voodoogroves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Cackalacky
    Posts
    9,593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redrose View Post
    Myschans was a completionist yesterday. After playing with epic levels for a bit... druid here I come then back to BARD!!!
    Nice timing!
    Ghallanda - now with fewer alts and more ghostbane

  12. #32
    Community Member redrose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Lewis, WA
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoogroves View Post
    Nice timing!
    nvm you didnt get the joke..
    Chans ----'--,-{@

  13. #33
    Community Member Saiyren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by conanj77 View Post
    Gz Naurina.

    Dont forget Monolyth, he is a machine of TR, he is able to get to level 1-20 on his current life in about 4days, He is not in ravensgaurd.
    Can definately agree to that statement. Mono is a machine, planned out and everything. Ybbil does the same thing, always just need to catch Ybbil when he's in my level range, but by the time he's in my range the next day/night he's gone... ><

  14. #34
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by conanj77 View Post
    Gz Naurina.

    Dont forget Monolyth, he is a machine of TR, he is able to get to level 1-20 on his current life in about 4days, He is not in ravensgaurd.
    Mono is not in Ravensguard because he's a massive gimp! Did my first five or six lives with Mono as a daily static group, was lotsa fun.

    Add to the list:
    Nunyerbiz. One of the nicest guys on the server. He's always grouping with new players and spends alot of time helping random people. Dont know how you do it Nun.

    Maui. Also a massive gimp. Pretty sure Im on his squelch list now days. I still love ya Maui. Harden the F up.

    Crippey. BOOM completafesser!!!

    Coldest-1. I honestly dont think I've ever seen coldest die. Old school, rock solid, funny as hell.

    Abbduul. The only completionist bank toon I know of!

    Bornwinter. completionist + 3x all caster lives and 3x barb. Recovering from in game break-up! lmao

    Triaja. The challanges master. Dedicated, beta tester, massive panzy!

    Drakius. Best tank on the server hands down. If you know Drak it's probably because you squelched him, not because you like him!

    Yavanna. This guy has some awsome toons. Yavanna isnt one of them!
    Last edited by Knight_slayer; 08-05-2012 at 09:49 AM.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Triaja. The challanges master. Dedicated, beta tester, massive panzy!
    The challenge master? That's quite a compliment. And yes, Triaja is in her final life with 3 sorc, 3 wiz, 3 fvs, 3 clr, 3 barb, and 3 arti. I'm a beast!
    . ~ H A I L B O P . T R I A J A . D R A I S E N ~ .
    . ~ K h y b e r ~ .

  16. #36
    Undermine Zerger Knight_slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Ghallanda
    Posts
    1,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdum View Post
    The challenge master? That's quite a compliment. And yes, Triaja is in her final life with 3 sorc, 3 wiz, 3 fvs, 3 clr, 3 barb, and 3 arti. I'm a beast!
    No mention of being a panzy in your quote there though!

  17. #37
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Mono is not in Ravensguard because he's a massive gimp! Did my first five or six lives with Mono as a daily static group, was lotsa fun.

    Add to the list:
    Nunyerbiz. One of the nicest guys on the server. He's always grouping with new players and spends alot of time helping random people. Dont know how you do it Nun.

    Maui. Also a massive gimp. Pretty sure Im on his squelch list now days. I still love ya Maui. Harden the F up.

    Crippey. BOOM completafesser!!!

    Coldest-1. I honestly dont think I've ever seen coldest die. Old school, rock solid, funny as hell.

    Abbduul. The only completionist bank toon I know of!

    Bornwinter. completionist + 3x all caster lives and 3x barb. Recovering from in game break-up! lmao

    Triaja. The challanges master. Dedicated, beta tester, massive panzy!

    Drakius. Best tank on the server hands down. If you know Drak it's probably because you squelched him, not because you like him!

    Yavanna. This guy has some awsome toons. Yavanna isnt one of them!
    Jeez, all these completionists in one guild!

    You know RG have a rep for giving people a hard time, its good to see you guys can give eachother some hell as well! My oppinion of Ravensguard just changed. Very funny post.

  18. #38
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonClicker View Post
    Jeez,
    It's actually spelled Jeetz, but that is an old and buried story.

    I believe Sestra forgot to list himself.

    Sestra - Completionist halfling. I know, seriously, a halfling. The bastad is good, real good, but just immagine the work and brainstorming it must have taken to make it good...

    It is amazing we still have any completionists. Usually people join RG, get their completionist(*cough A$$CHAINS cough*), and then leave guild or transfer it to another server. Just sayin.

    Now that I think about it, I am shocked our guild level isn't 19.
    bred of an Ice Flenser and a Djinni Ravensguard
    "You people are insatiable." - Tarrant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodasch View Post
    I do, it's true. I have a stick figure drawing with the word "Coldest" drawn above it and an arrow pointing from the name down to the drawing...

  19. #39
    Community Member Thriand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_slayer View Post
    Drakius. Best tank on the server hands down.
    I want whatever it is that you are smoking.

    Drak can barely tank the training dummy on his airship without 4 healers.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjw View Post
    Thriand is probably one of the more 'well endowed' players

  20. #40
    Community Member Gunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    NYC Metro
    Posts
    6,159

    Default

    I'm almost a completionist. I'm a good starter.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload