Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Results 381 to 389 of 389
  1. #381
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    I spotted this one earlier and wondered why my 13 rogue / 7 monk was not eligible to join.


  2. #382
    Community Member 96th_Malice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Pulling my arrows out of your chest
    Posts
    865

    Default

    Wholly **** !!!!!

    I can't believe I never read these posts until today .....

    The guy looking to run Running with the Rainbows had coffee coming through my nose

    Great stuff for sure
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "


    " Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

    Amaranthe - The NeXuS

  3. #383
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Just had this one today, I spotted an LFM for devil's assault only looking for a wizard and a healer, which I tried to join with my sorc:



    The leader had never done the quest before, had no idea what the difference between a wizard or a sorc was, and apparantly is not uber and only plays for fun, but rejects sorcerers anyway cos his / her party says so.

    I've already farmed out EH DA with tihs sorc and, a couple of times with other casters in the group, and not one disco ball was cast and we won everytime with ease. I had no problem spamming irresistible dance on every fire ele and caster in sight.

  4. #384
    Community Member Zillee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    348

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    Just had this one today, I spotted an LFM for devil's assault only looking for a wizard and a healer, which I tried to join with my sorc:



    The leader had never done the quest before, had no idea what the difference between a wizard or a sorc was, and apparantly is not uber and only plays for fun, but rejects sorcerers anyway cos his / her party says so.

    I've already farmed out EH DA with tihs sorc and, a couple of times with other casters in the group, and not one disco ball was cast and we won everytime with ease. I had no problem spamming irresistible dance on every fire ele and caster in sight.
    To be honest, I give the party leader +1 for remaining polite and cheerful in the face of your trolling.

  5. #385
    The Hatchery Wipey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    GMT + 2
    Posts
    1,908

    Default

    I like the "Irony much" in your tell.
    In one thread you post "achievement" EN DA, in other thread screenshots of you telling people you never met that they are bad at the game for no reason or how they should post their OWN lfm because they don't accept your class.

    So yeah, funny and idiotic, but not those lfm leaders.
    Shahang Nezhat Bellezza Wipekin Farida of Ghallanda

  6. #386
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Well anyone that thinks that a level 23 sorc cant handle the caster role for EH DA is 'bad at the game', no matter how much you want to defend such opinions. He didnt even know why or have any reason for not accepting a sorc other than 'cos people told me so'.

    Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    how they should post their OWN lfm because they don't accept your class.
    Because their reasons for excluding those classes were funny / idiotic, simple as that.

    Do explain to me how it is correct to specify 'only need melee', yet exclude rangers, monks, and rogues from that list, or any other class running a melee build, and to refuse sorcs into a group where a wizard is wanted, when the leader has no clue what the difference between a sorc and wizard even is, and has never even ran the quest before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    In one thread you post "achievement" EN DA, in other thread screenshots of you telling people......
    Oh sorry, pardon me for posting threads / screenshots that actually have something to with the forum section or thread that they were posted in.

    What exactly is your point?

    Quote Originally Posted by Encair View Post
    So yeah, funny and idiotic, but not those lfm leaders.
    Yea, maybe your post was a lot worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zillee View Post
    To be honest, I give the party leader +1 for remaining polite and cheerful in the face of your trolling.
    How is it trolling to ask someone why they wont even accept you into their group if there is a space and / or all roles such as healers / casters / DPS have already been covered?
    Last edited by DDOisFree; 08-01-2013 at 08:24 AM.

  7. #387
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Well i think it's time to necro the thread with some of my own idiocy:


  8. #388
    Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    katz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr
    Posts
    3,425

    Default

    lol nice!

    the official home of LOLWUT

    LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

  9. #389
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Didn't manage to screenshot it because the group filled before I could, but there was an LFM with 2 bards, 1 FVS, and 2 paladins. The LFM read 'last space, healer needed', with only cleric or fvs allowed.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload