Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast

ok, but lordtiger how many people were geared in your shroud is my question that you havent answered, since it does make a difference

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by scottmike0 View Post
    ok, but lordtiger how many people were geared in your shroud is my question that you havent answered, since it does make a difference
    I do not know. Why would you ever know? Do your PUG shrouds require everyone to fill out a survey for entrance into the group of how well geared they are?

I mean seriously.... you were wanting an answer to that.
    Khyber:
    Lunality, Sorcality, Tunality, Axation, Causation, Shurality, Desparality, Stingality and a few more...
    Behind every good melee there stands a row of 5 monkchers making the melee feel better.

Community Member

someone post a silly LFM already.
    this is not the breakfast amusement i clicked on.

both sides have their opinion, and there both enitled to them.
    but if you dont let this go, the threads gona get closed and i have to look elsewhere for breakfast enterainment.
    playing with you food is toally over rated, unless your eating baby seals

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by trog_star View Post
    someone post a silly LFM already.
    this is not the breakfast amusement i clicked on.

both sides have their opinion, and there both enitled to them.
    but if you dont let this go, the threads gona get closed and i have to look elsewhere for breakfast enterainment.
    playing with you food is toally over rated, unless your eating baby seals
    /signed
    Khyber:
    Lunality, Sorcality, Tunality, Axation, Causation, Shurality, Desparality, Stingality and a few more...
    Behind every good melee there stands a row of 5 monkchers making the melee feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by LordTigerDawn View Post
    I do not know. Why would you ever know? Do your PUG shrouds require everyone to fill out a survey for entrance into the group of how well geared they are?

I mean seriously.... you were wanting an answer to that.
    i know you dont, i just wanted you to get off the topic of your shroud

also, sombody post something funny

/signed
    What do you mean "/signed?"
    The reason this conversation is happening is because you spoke up and got defensive about a post made to get a chuckle out of the community. There's a reason we don't name names in these threads. So if the thread gets the axe, guess whose fault it'll be?

Lol... no it really means, the elitist groups really are not as good as most people give them credit for.

As I have said before, I stand by my decision. It was based on the average for a first life wizard vs sorc. Like so many on these forums they take the ultimate geared 19th life toon and compare it to everything else and say you are wrong. My response is put your epeen away.

If you choose to stand by your 19th life toon, and say I am wrong... I have a different opinion of you.
    As you can see by my sig, both of my casters are on their 2nd life and anyone who plays with me can attest to the fact that I have very little gear wise past basic GS and cove stuff. I'm far from elitist, don't have a 19th life TR and don't think of myself as anything more than your average player. I can't give you pages of numbers to prove my point nor do I claim to even have an inkling of an understanding of what those that can are trying to say with all the numbers.

I simply know what my experiences are running up my toons and what I see out of the new players, 1st lives, non-twinked that I REGULARLY take into my shroud runs. Casters don't have a huge challenge in part 1--they didn't when cap was 16 and they especially don't now. And more than anything, I would rather have a new sorc in my run over a new wiz, as learning how to manage SP as a new player in a raid is a learning process that the sorc will have a little more leeway with.

I don't have an epeen, I'm just very observant. And I can promise you that if you're basing your past experience of a bad sorc as the "norm" you are very wrong. Sorcs are just as, if not more so, capable of doing a normal shroud run with no problems. You're only making it harder for potentially good players to learn and experience more of the game.
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Please keep this thread about Funny and Idiotic lfms. This thread is not the place for various topics or issues to be discussed. As the OP i am asking you to either drop the conversation or take it to PMs. There is no need to ruin and derail this thread.

-Sweyn
    Khyber
    Swez Sowan
    Sowen Sown

Community Member

and now for something compleatly diffrent.

You didnt think I would eat baby seals for breakfast did you?!?!
    Last edited by trog_star; 10-10-2011 at 08:43 PM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    I love you. In the pants.
    I love you too Gawna. Mostly because you have a wizard. I hate it when I group with someone and they fail finger and wail.
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing like crazy) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Talvi, 20 druid
    Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

I'll finger anything on Khyber.
    Proud Leader & official Gimp of Crimson Eagles on Khyber
    Angryscrews Wiz 20 - Felgor Barb 20 - Brelgor Fighter 18/1/1 - Flavoursome TR1 Sorc 15 - Splatsplat DoS 18/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Auran82 View Post
    Numot talks enough for like 10 people. So yeah, 13 people in that channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Khellendros13 View Post
    I'll finger anything on Khyber.
    It's true.
    I work part time in Stormreach's City Hall, and I've seen paperwork. Crimson Eagles and a certain Doomshere are currently in litigation over a Sexual Harassment case.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_k0ch View Post
    Wait, a non-Drunken dwarf? Does not Compute.

Also, isn't that from Orien?
    yea it is orien
    ~ P h o e n i x - K n i g h t s ~
    ~Thyron || Trysania || Syzore ♠Orien♠ Orcitous || Thyborn || Kruusk~

Default asdf

So, LTD. . .

In lieu of either a Wizard (which you'd regarded as the only acceptable portal clearer) or a Sorc, you had the smoothest run ever with a FvS, instead? Having had this run go so well, you believe it justifies your having excluded Sorcs from your run?

I don't see the logic you're relying on to justify your conclusions and exclusions.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Blogger and Hatchery Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council
    Texas - the most "MURICA!" part of 'murica! rawr

omg let it go

the guy's a hybrid tukaw who thinks his own base class sucks. sucks to be him. we discussed it. now move on.

someone post a funny LFM already before thread lock!!!

the official home of LOLWUT

LONG LIVE R.O.G.U.E ! Pay2Win AND PROUD
    Q: how do you get me to instantly appear in a thread? A: ask a bard question!

Quote Originally Posted by katz View Post
    someone post a funny LFM already
    * quick rummage *

I find it mildly amusing that a FvS would go fishing for a healer. If he/she is casting specced, SP should not be a problem for both offensive fun and keeping the group up. Or perhaps having a horc barbarian merits two divines in the group. *shrug*

comparative newb - Well, obviously you do not run in enough pug groups. I was in a group that failed part 1, because the casters did not kill the portal keeper. It is rare, but it happens.
    If a portal keeper even spawns, that means that the caster in question was horribly horribly inept at the game. Class doesn't really factor into it.
    Comfortably [d|n]umb

Toons: Weirdly || Inbound || Samma || Ocular || Annoyed || Stinkpelt of Khyber
    WanderLust EuroTrash

Quote Originally Posted by Grace_ana View Post
    I love you too Gawna. Mostly because you have a wizard. I hate it when I group with someone and they fail finger and wail.
    Did you know that my first life wizzy has no problem with spell pen in the Shroud? That's right, she's not even a Sorc! This may be the second sign of the Shroudpocalypse.
    Awnoo . Mayonnaise . Cellebrian . Gawnaball . Gawna . Gawnaderp .
    Gawnasorc . Mamadapolis . Gawnahjeal . Winnar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Gawno is excrement; Gawna is excellent.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Did you know that my first life wizzy has no problem with spell pen in the Shroud? That's right, she's not even a Sorc! This may be the second sign of the Shroudpocalypse.
    You're The Gawna. You have a natural +4 bonus to finger and wail, obviously.

But it's true, I saw a guy survive the Shroud with less than 300 hp the other day, and I was told by these here forums that was Not Possible. I don't know where to go for accurate information anymore. =/
    Graceana, 28 rogue (TRing like crazy) ~ Xiya, 12 ranger/8 fighter ~ Shinshi, 28 monk ~ Ayaxi, 20 rogue (TRing) ~ Saravi, 28 cleric ~ Talvi, 20 druid
    Zinzie, 18 sorcerer/2 paladin ~ Kishori, 20 bard ~ Sanziana, 20 ranger ~ Faunia, 9 druid/9 monk/2 fighter/8 epic ~ Viven, 16 bard/4 fighter/8 epic
    Cliodna, 18 wizard/2 rogue (TRing) ~ Serenwyn, 15 bard/3 fighter/2 rogue ~ Duisteri, 12 monk/5 wizard/3 rogue/4 epic
    The Casual Obsession
    Khyber

Quote Originally Posted by scottmike0 View Post
    i know you dont, i just wanted you to get off the topic of your shroud :d

also, sombody post something funny
    Frustration - a painting by Stille_Nacht
    ‎(╯°Д°)╯┬───┬

┻━━━┻
    \(´ー`)ノ

(¯\ಥ益ಥ)¯\ ︵ ┻━━━┻
    Last edited by stille_nacht; 10-17-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    adversity is something we face every day - for a true test, give someone power

Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Click the arrow for Intro to Multiclassing
    Quote Originally Posted by stille_nacht View Post
    Frugal Pack Buying Guide

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920 LastLast