Thread: some questions

Community Member

Default some questions

1 If i unlock 1750 favor , can i create a new char with 32 points build or i need to reincarnate a old one and will i need a reincarnation stone to do it?
    2 Does greater reincarnation make a char 32 points build (including drow) and how many times can i repeat it will 36?
    3 Do i lose my items fro inventory and bank or they are they go in the new char?
    4 I heard of some boss items for reincarnation what are they? are they the same like in ddo shop?

Quote Originally Posted by emilia View Post
    1 If i unlock 1750 favor , can i create a new char with 32 points build or i need to reincarnate a old one and will i need a reincarnation stone to do it?
    If you unlock 1750 favor, all your new characters will be 32 pts (drows will stay 28).
    And you can make a Greater Reincarnation on your old characters to have them going from 28 to 32.

2 Does greater reincarnation make a char 32 points build (including drow) and how many times can i repeat it will 36?
    GR can turn a 28 pt characfter into a 32 pt character. It's useless on drows. Only a True Reincarnation can let you have more than 32 pt character build (34 at first TR, 36 at 2nd. If you TR into a Drow, you'll be 30 and 32, respectively).

3 Do i lose my items fro inventory and bank or they are they go in the new char?
    With a GR no, you keep everything : items, favor, level...
    With a TR, you lose your favor and you have to start again at lvl1. All of your items go into a special bank called "reincarnation cache".

4 I heard of some boss items for reincarnation what are they? are they the same like in ddo shop?
    From what I know, you may sometimes get Lesser and Greater hearts of wood from events (Easter...). And if you do epic raids and dungeons, you may drop epic tokens, which can be traded for a True Heart.

Thinking about starting a new life ? Take a look at my tutorial in the Reincarnation guide!

Default More questions

I'm near the end of my 2nd True Paladin life and have all my Abilities with +3 tomes, If I upgrade with a +4 Supreme Ability Tome will I lose it all? Will the tomes reapply at certain levels? What is the outcome?
    Kornok - Me Likes Blood Members of "Wulfepack" on Sarlona. Full Epic on this server. I play all servers.

Community Member

You will lose nothing. If you eat a +4 supreme tome, you will have a +4 inherent bonus to all abilities (instead of your current +3 inherent bonus).

Tomes last through reincarnation. They reapply at levels 3 (+1), 7 (+2), 11 (+3), and 15 (+4).

Smile Well answered

Thanks cru212 for the info, was just checking before I Tr again.
    Kornok - Me Likes Blood Members of "Wulfepack" on Sarlona. Full Epic on this server. I play all servers.