Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 258
  1. #121
    Community Member Ryan1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    650

    Default

    oh yes there are some true terrors in here... the Bra one a few up i think might be the Scariest for me... but idk there are some close ties for 1st
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

  2. #122
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkita View Post
    OMG!!!

    That's all I can say. Now I lOVE Bacon, but some of this stuff just freaked me out...
    I would never wear Bacon, nor use it for soap. But also some of the food being displayed here is freaking bad too. A Krispy Kreme with bacon AND choc sauce??!!!

    Man I'm glad I'm Aussie and we don't have this as much over here.
    i cant believe i am actually agreeing with a tasmanian.

    guess we had to send someone with some intelligence down there when we expanded to that little island.

    and grammer/spelling police can go to hell. fry like the bacon in this thread.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  3. #123
    Community Member Mrkita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Underpants of DDO's Society (Tasmania,Australia)
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    i cant believe i am actually agreeing with a tasmanian.

    guess we had to send someone with some intelligence down there when we expanded to that little island.
    Now that is just insulting.
    Everyone knows that we Tasmanians are quite smarter than the average mainlander due to the years of Marrying sisters and developing the second head that we are known for. This increased our interlectual capacity slightly, from 3rd world level to NSW.

    For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, ignore and follow advice on sig.
    The Most Inspirational and Motivational Thought you will Have today.......
    GO TO THE PUB
    Thelanis - Karvitch, Buffyourarse, Morehealz

  4. #124
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkita View Post
    Now that is just insulting.
    Everyone knows that we Tasmanians are quite smarter than the average mainlander due to the years of Marrying sisters and developing the second head that we are known for. This increased our interlectual capacity slightly, from 3rd world level to NSW.

    For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, ignore and follow advice on sig.
    well, scince i'm a NSW guy, it's good to see we are on the same page intellectually.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  5. #125
    Community Member Lo_Pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bendigo, Vic, Australia
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkita View Post
    Now that is just insulting.
    Everyone knows that we Tasmanians are quite smarter than the average mainlander due to the years of Marrying sisters and developing the second head that we are known for. This increased our interlectual capacity slightly, from 3rd world level to NSW.

    For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, ignore and follow advice on sig.
    You mean third head........

  6. #126
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lo_Pan View Post
    You mean third head........
    I didnt know all tasmanians were male.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  7. #127
    Community Member Lo_Pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bendigo, Vic, Australia
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    I didnt know all tasmanians were male.
    No, but I'm guessing MrKita is, so in his case it's three heads not two. Besides Mr. Cockroach I wouldn't go talking to loudly if I were you....Being from Sydney or descended from the first fleet is as good as being from Tasmania

  8. #128
    Community Member ToGGeR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I demand that your insults be formed in the shape of Bacon.( walks off mumbling about crazy underworlders)

  9. #129
    Community Member Lo_Pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bendigo, Vic, Australia
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ToGGeR View Post
    I demand that your insults be formed in the shape of Bacon.( walks off mumbling about crazy underworlders)
    BACON!

    Nah, it just doesn't have the same ring to it....

  10. #130
    Community Member Tholar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Albuquerque
    Posts
    661

    Default



    no comment

  11. #131
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lo_Pan View Post
    No, but I'm guessing MrKita is, so in his case it's three heads not two. Besides Mr. Cockroach I wouldn't go talking to loudly if I were you....Being from Sydney or descended from the first fleet is as good as being from Tasmania
    lol.

    well, i can actually trace my falimy back on my father's side to the first fleet. not that my ancestor was supposed to be on the ship >.>

    and mother's side? netherlands. i dont think i need to say more (if i did you'd probably ignore it anyway :P)
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  12. #132
    Community Member Ryan1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Hey! you MR.Sogrin!

    I havent seen you in forever! come ddo with me!
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

  13. #133
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    Hey! you MR.Sogrin!

    I havent seen you in forever! come ddo with me!
    i'm sorry. been spending the last few weekends with my GF

    she's working saturday so i'll be on tomorrow. she's VERY good at distracting me from the game.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  14. #134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post


    Was going to post images of my bacon shoe, but couldn't get my footloose...
    LMAO Oh how that was the most epic no bacon bacon post.

    As for all the other bacon things. Everything is bacon now because bacon and ham are lifes candy.

  15. #135
    Community Member Ryan1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    650

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    i'm sorry. been spending the last few weekends with my GF

    she's working saturday so i'll be on tomorrow. she's VERY good at distracting me from the game.
    GAH!! DDO is suppose to be your GF that way i can hog you to myself SO either DDO or make the "real" GF DDO TOO!!!!

    Is she hot? like a searing pan of bacon?
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

  16. #136
    Community Member Sogrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    GAH!! DDO is suppose to be your GF that way i can hog you to myself SO either DDO or make the "real" GF DDO TOO!!!!

    Is she hot? like a searing pan of bacon?
    well, i showed her the game last weekend. only did 1-2 small quests cause we we about to watch underworld prelogue (rise of the lycans). might take a little work, but i reckon i can get her on.

    hotter dont ask for smells or taste yet, i'll need to get back to you on that
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

  17. #137
    Community Member Ryan1616's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    650

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    well, i showed her the game last weekend. only did 1-2 small quests cause we we about to watch underworld prelogue (rise of the lycans). might take a little work, but i reckon i can get her on.

    hotter dont ask for smells or taste yet, i'll need to get back to you on that
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

    well umm keep me posted haha~

    I have baby toons that would be in your range for new toons if you need someone to run with
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

  18. #138
    Community Member Mrkita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Underpants of DDO's Society (Tasmania,Australia)
    Posts
    157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    well, i showed her the game last weekend. only did 1-2 small quests cause we we about to watch underworld prelogue (rise of the lycans). might take a little work, but i reckon i can get her on.

    hotter dont ask for smells or taste yet, i'll need to get back to you on that
    Epic Movie by the way!!
    I'm the same, Struggling to get my GF to get onto the cause. Still working on it though. it's hard to beat the taste of Bacon but hopefully you'll be happy with it lol... You'll have to put a pic up for confirmation on the looks though.

    @ Lo_pan - I wouldn't be talking to highly coming from Victoria mate. It's only a tiny piece of water seperating us... and we have to go through Vic to get anywhere so I'm blaming you for any problems caused. Yes I am male and off topic I'm not sure which head is the dominate one out of the three

    On Topic - Bacon Ice cream... may have to try that one, as for Footloose Bacon, I'm definately not trying that one lol.
    The Most Inspirational and Motivational Thought you will Have today.......
    GO TO THE PUB
    Thelanis - Karvitch, Buffyourarse, Morehealz

  19. #139
    Community Member Lo_Pan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bendigo, Vic, Australia
    Posts
    748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrkita View Post
    Epic Movie by the way!!
    I'm the same, Struggling to get my GF to get onto the cause. Still working on it though. it's hard to beat the taste of Bacon but hopefully you'll be happy with it lol... You'll have to put a pic up for confirmation on the looks though.

    @ Lo_pan - I wouldn't be talking to highly coming from Victoria mate. It's only a tiny piece of water seperating us... and we have to go through Vic to get anywhere so I'm blaming you for any problems caused. Yes I am male and off topic I'm not sure which head is the dominate one out of the three

    On Topic - Bacon Ice cream... may have to try that one, as for Footloose Bacon, I'm definately not trying that one lol.

    Problems?? What on earth could cause us problems? Aside from you learning to cross Bass straight.....

  20. #140
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    A car air freshener that smells and Looks of bacon
    That is so much fail.

    You know what looks like bacon, smells like bacon, (even tastes like bacon) and can still hang from your rearview mirror?

    Bacon.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload