Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

oh yes there are some true terrors in here... the Bra one a few up i think might be the Scariest for me... but idk there are some close ties for 1st
    ~Badina O'Connor~ *In Bad Company*
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Quote Originally Posted by Mrkita View Post
    OMG!!!

That's all I can say. Now I lOVE Bacon, but some of this stuff just freaked me out...
    I would never wear Bacon, nor use it for soap. But also some of the food being displayed here is freaking bad too. A Krispy Kreme with bacon AND choc sauce??!!!

Man I'm glad I'm Aussie and we don't have this as much over here.
    i cant believe i am actually agreeing with a tasmanian.

guess we had to send someone with some intelligence down there when we expanded to that little island.

and grammer/spelling police can go to hell. fry like the bacon in this thread.
    Shortling (20 rogue) wither others leveling. "One Dwarf Army"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobthesponge View Post
    well a clown getting violated by a rabid duck may be sillier, but not by much.

The Underpants of DDO's Society (Tasmania,Australia)

Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    i cant believe i am actually agreeing with a tasmanian.

guess we had to send someone with some intelligence down there when we expanded to that little island.
    Now that is just insulting.
    Everyone knows that we Tasmanians are quite smarter than the average mainlander due to the years of Marrying sisters and developing the second head that we are known for. This increased our interlectual capacity slightly, from 3rd world level to NSW.

For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, ignore and follow advice on sig.
    The Most Inspirational and Motivational Thought you will Have today.......
    GO TO THE PUB
    Thelanis - Karvitch, Buffyourarse, Morehealz

Everyone knows that we Tasmanians are quite smarter than the average mainlander due to the years of Marrying sisters and developing the second head that we are known for. This increased our interlectual capacity slightly, from 3rd world level to NSW.

For those who have no idea what I'm going on about, ignore and follow advice on sig.
    well, scince i'm a NSW guy, it's good to see we are on the same page intellectually.

You mean third head........

Quote Originally Posted by Lo_Pan View Post
    You mean third head........
    I didnt know all tasmanians were male.

I didnt know all tasmanians were male.
    No, but I'm guessing MrKita is, so in his case it's three heads not two. Besides Mr. Cockroach I wouldn't go talking to loudly if I were you....Being from Sydney or descended from the first fleet is as good as being from Tasmania

I demand that your insults be formed in the shape of Bacon.( walks off mumbling about crazy underworlders)

Quote Originally Posted by ToGGeR View Post
    I demand that your insults be formed in the shape of Bacon.( walks off mumbling about crazy underworlders)
    BACON!

Nah, it just doesn't have the same ring to it....

no comment

Quote Originally Posted by Lo_Pan View Post
    No, but I'm guessing MrKita is, so in his case it's three heads not two. Besides Mr. Cockroach I wouldn't go talking to loudly if I were you....Being from Sydney or descended from the first fleet is as good as being from Tasmania
    lol.

well, i can actually trace my falimy back on my father's side to the first fleet. not that my ancestor was supposed to be on the ship >.>

and mother's side? netherlands. i dont think i need to say more (if i did you'd probably ignore it anyway :P)

Hey! you MR.Sogrin!

I havent seen you in forever! come ddo with me!
    Alganstugin/Badana/Baddage/Badein/Badella/Badelle/Badera/Badina/Badinlas/Badora/Badula/Badyna/Crymsion/Delapitated/Dracona/IbUgly/Jousey/Kevean/LittleElle/Mommabird/MrsK/Passionately/Shandrilayne/Tastey/Vaduba/VrySixty

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1616 View Post
    Hey! you MR.Sogrin!

I havent seen you in forever! come ddo with me!
    i'm sorry. been spending the last few weekends with my GF

she's working saturday so i'll be on tomorrow. she's VERY good at distracting me from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by imblo99 View Post

Was going to post images of my bacon shoe, but couldn't get my footloose...
    LMAO Oh how that was the most epic no bacon bacon post.

As for all the other bacon things. Everything is bacon now because bacon and ham are lifes candy.

Talking

i'm sorry. been spending the last few weekends with my GF

she's working saturday so i'll be on tomorrow. she's VERY good at distracting me from the game.
    GAH!! DDO is suppose to be your GF that way i can hog you to myself SO either DDO or make the "real" GF DDO TOO!!!!

Is she hot? like a searing pan of bacon?

GAH!! DDO is suppose to be your GF that way i can hog you to myself SO either DDO or make the "real" GF DDO TOO!!!!

Is she hot? like a searing pan of bacon?
    well, i showed her the game last weekend. only did 1-2 small quests cause we we about to watch underworld prelogue (rise of the lycans). might take a little work, but i reckon i can get her on.

hotter dont ask for smells or taste yet, i'll need to get back to you on that

Talking

well, i showed her the game last weekend. only did 1-2 small quests cause we we about to watch underworld prelogue (rise of the lycans). might take a little work, but i reckon i can get her on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

well umm keep me posted haha~

I have baby toons that would be in your range for new toons if you need someone to run with

The Underpants of DDO's Society (Tasmania,Australia)

Epic Movie by the way!!
    I'm the same, Struggling to get my GF to get onto the cause. Still working on it though. it's hard to beat the taste of Bacon but hopefully you'll be happy with it lol... You'll have to put a pic up for confirmation on the looks though.

@ Lo_pan - I wouldn't be talking to highly coming from Victoria mate. It's only a tiny piece of water seperating us... and we have to go through Vic to get anywhere so I'm blaming you for any problems caused. Yes I am male and off topic I'm not sure which head is the dominate one out of the three

On Topic - Bacon Ice cream... may have to try that one, as for Footloose Bacon, I'm definately not trying that one lol.
    The Most Inspirational and Motivational Thought you will Have today.......
    GO TO THE PUB
    Thelanis - Karvitch, Buffyourarse, Morehealz

Epic Movie by the way!!
    I'm the same, Struggling to get my GF to get onto the cause. Still working on it though. it's hard to beat the taste of Bacon but hopefully you'll be happy with it lol... You'll have to put a pic up for confirmation on the looks though.

@ Lo_pan - I wouldn't be talking to highly coming from Victoria mate. It's only a tiny piece of water seperating us... and we have to go through Vic to get anywhere so I'm blaming you for any problems caused. Yes I am male and off topic I'm not sure which head is the dominate one out of the three

On Topic - Bacon Ice cream... may have to try that one, as for Footloose Bacon, I'm definately not trying that one lol.

Problems?? What on earth could cause us problems? Aside from you learning to cross Bass straight.....

Community Member

A car air freshener that smells and Looks of bacon
    That is so much fail.

You know what looks like bacon, smells like bacon, (even tastes like bacon) and can still hang from your rearview mirror?

Bacon.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast