Community Member

Default Highest population server?

My wife and I are going to start playing DDO together, but one of our things that really makes a game enjoyable for us is a guild with a lot of people to talk to. So we're just wondering what server has the highest population of players which hopefully leads to guilds full of people to talk with^^

Argonessen or Thelanis.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3012617

They are all about the same.

You can visit this site http://my.ddo.com/leaderboard/guild/ to see the sizes of the various guilds on each server. Click on the tab for guild size to sort by largest to smallest. The number is the number of characters in the guild, rather than players. Some guilds with 1000 characters may have 400 players, others with 1000 may have 100. But this will give a general idea of which servers have a lot of big guilds.
    INFERUS SUS Sorcs (Socky, Sockie, Socklin), Rogues (Sockpuppet, Sockum), Clerics (Sockington, Sockase), FVS (Sockle), Intim (Tubesocks), Bards (Sockdolenger, Sockish), Rangers (Sockin, Sockel), Wizzy (Sockut), Kensai (Sockt), Monk (Sockfist), Arty (Sockficer, Sockcraft)

What time are you generally planning on playing, and in what time zone?

Proud officer of Crate and Barrel Smashing, LLC

Community Member

Time is kinda all over the place. I work overnights so it really depends on if i'm on in the morning or evening depending on when I sleep, while my wife takes care of our daughter. But we are in the pacific time zone.

Whichever server you go to, do not come to Orien. It's a ghost town in the (non-US) hours.
    In case you didn't already notice, my posts that end with must NEVER EVER, under any circumstances, be taken seriously.

argo used to be the largest, I'd actually imagine that Khyber is probably the busiest now tho.
    Shadowsteel [TR train wreck]

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSteel View Post
    argo used to be the largest, I'd actually imagine that Khyber is probably the busiest now tho.
    But with all the drama involved.....

Khyber is currently the largest server (at least looking at my.ddo guild leader boards).

It has a fairly large population from Austrailia/Oceania, Western European as well as both American Coasts. A little week in the Central US/Canada though.

The Twilight Avengers are always recruiting - http://twilightavengersofeberron.yuku.com/topic/655

Quote Originally Posted by Utherius005 View Post
    My wife and I are going to start playing DDO together, but one of our things that really makes a game enjoyable for us is a guild with a lot of people to talk to. So we're just wondering what server has the highest population of players which hopefully leads to guilds full of people to talk with^^
    Definitely argo or kyber. Not thelanis. Thelanis is tiny and quiet and there's no reason to come here. None.

Seriously.
    Legion
    Mirtta, Murtta, Miirta, Murrta, Mirtaa, Mirrta, Muurta, Murta, Mirta, Mertaa, Mertta, Chiye, Meerta, Merrta, Murtaa, Unlubricated, Hastes, Naming, Auctionsalot, Griefs, Serrendor, Deathznatch, Harassing, Pikenstein

Quote Originally Posted by Mirta View Post
    Definitely argo or kyber. Not thelanis. Thelanis is tiny and quiet and there's no reason to come here. None.

Seriously.
    Reverse Psychology? Real subtle. :P

Community Member

Khyber.

Community Member

Thanks for all the replies. We'll make sure to try out the recommended servers and find one to our fitting^^

Sarlona has lots of east-coast players, as well as a guild (see my sig) with almost all east coast players who r very friendly and active. So, if u r on the east coast, i would recommend Sarlona
    Proud leader of Shortbus Heroes, the greatest GIMP Guild in DDO!