Default The Use of Visbanes Folly in House "D"

I have all the items necessary to use Visbanes Folly in House "D" it excepts the proper Sigils but when I add an item it rejects the item. Is there some special procedure to get the item accepted. All suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Maxen Thor

Quote Originally Posted by MaxenThor View Post
    I have all the items necessary to use Visbanes Folly in House "D" it excepts the proper Sigils but when I add an item it rejects the item. Is there some special procedure to get the item accepted. All suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    How can you have "all the items except the proper sigils" when for each item, you just put the item in with the sigil? You must be putting the wrong thing in. If you had given us more information, such as what item you were trying to upgrade, we could help.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxenThor View Post
    I have all the items necessary to use Visbanes Folly in House "D" it accepts the proper Sigils but when I add an item it rejects the item. Is there some special procedure to get the item accepted. All suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by SolarDawning View Post
    How can you have "all the items except the proper sigils" when for each item, you just put the item in with the sigil? You must be putting the wrong thing in. If you had given us more information, such as what item you were trying to upgrade, we could help.
    He means accepts.
    That is odd, give us some more information. Are you sure that it's a Sentinel's item?
    THELANIS - Chief Scientist of DARPA
    Ravinex: Bard 18/Fighter 2 - Krotus: 20 Fighter - Hemium: Ranger 18/Fighter 2 - Stema: Favoured Soul 11 - Hemios: Ranger 15/Fighter 1/Monk 1

Talking I think you ment accepts

the Items that use the sigils are only the ones you get in the Sentinels quest series like torn chitin bracers and say "unraveling enchantments" in the item description and does not work on any other random items, and it most be one of each of the three sigils, no duplicates etc., If you don't have the right item try running the last quest(the one in the tower) again I've found that there is always at least one of the items that need the sigils is in that quests end reward.

hope this helps

THE Spoonman
    "Clerics Can't Cure Stupidity"---Djarin

Make sure that what you are using in the alter is a named item that drops from the Sentinels quest chain, and that it has the Unraveling Enchantments descriptor when you examine it.

Thanks for all your responses. The item I was attempting to use was a Kukuri. If I can only use specific items,then that's the problem. As suggested,I run the Tower Quest again to see what I can pick up. Again,thanks for the help.
    Maxen Thor