I'll tell you if you take care of your own curses.

Default Oh, one more thing re: Pale Masters

I'm already sick of trying to heal people who are Bladesworn or Raging and can't get their curses. (I'm happy to funnel a pot to someone, but it's kind of hard when there's a cluster of melees and I can't tell who the floaty red circle belongs to)

Now I'm tired of trying to spot-heal Pale Masters in form when I don't know that they are un-healable via positive energy. Yes, I know a big green globe surrounding the Wizard with red glowy eyes might be a clue, but I don't always have time to look around, especially since I tend to stand closer to the melees.

Is it that hard to code a subtle icon that activates next to a player's name (not on the character- on the party health bars) when they cannot be healed through convnetional means?

As long as I have too much time on my hands, one addition- Make two indicators- one for players who can be healed, but suffer a penatly to incoming healing (such as WF), and one for those who cannot be healed at all.

Please?
    ~ Pallai, Chennai, Saraphima~
    ~Shipbuff, Sophalia, Northenstar ~
    ~ Ascent~

Quote Originally Posted by phalaeo View Post
    I'm already sick of trying to heal people who are Bladesworn or Raging and can't get their curses. (I'm happy to funnel a pot to someone, but it's kind of hard when there's a cluster of melees and I can't tell who the floaty red circle belongs to)

Now I'm tired of trying to spot-heal Pale Masters in form when I don't know that they are un-healable via positive energy. Yes, I know a big green globe surrounding the Wizard with red glowy eyes might be a clue, but I don't always have time to look around, especially since I tend to stand closer to the melees.

Is it that hard to code a subtle icon that activates next to a player's name (not on the character- on the party health bars) when they cannot be healed through convnetional means?

As long as I have too much time on my hands, one addition- Make two indicators- one for players who can be healed, but suffer a penatly to incoming healing (such as WF), and one for those who cannot be healed at all.

Please?
    The glowygreen blob doesnt even indicate PM form sadly. Thats just a spell that MOST pale masters will have on. The only indication is some white shoulder stream thingies. Hard to spot.

N
    GROAN-1 (Melee/Casting Horc FVS)

Not saying your suggestion is a bad one, but I think in your place I would just say "I'm not going to heal you. I hope you brought potions. Good luck with the pale master thing."

At least WF can use enhancements to make themselves more healable, and they tend to take some personal responsibility for their own health...

Default Is it wrong

That reading this I pictured my PM WF telling people he was a futuristic love bot sent back in time to save the human race from eradication with all of the things besides the undead he could raise?

If so I don't want to be right.
    Ghallanda - LLEWNDYN 27 Necro Wiz (completionist) + other random uncared for players - Blackmoor Defenders
    Thelanis - Llewndyn (FVS), Brickadoom Jenkins (barb/ ftr)
    Quote Originally Posted by jandhaer View Post
    Nerf Happiness