The last time I tried this, I just put up an LFM and took the first 11 people to request a spot.
Unfortunately, BYOH for Shroud means something different than BYOH for Tangleroot, and I got a lot of people who apparently hadn't been in the Shroud before enough to realize that Cure Serious Pots just don't cut it.
So, I thought I'd learn from my mistake and try to organize it on the forums first.
Expectations:Departing from Merida on 7/15/2010 between 8:00pm and 8:10pm Mountain Time! Don't be late!
BYOH = Bring Your Own Heals (it's probably a good idea to Bring Your Own Buffs too)
1. Part 1 - you must be able to destroy one portal and the mobs it spawns on your own. You might have to destroy more than one, just not at the same time
2. Part 2 - you must be able to solo any of the lieutenants - and just to be explicit, without a dedicated healer.
3. Part 3 - If you have to ask what is expected here, this is not the Shroud you are looking for.
4. Part 4&5 - You must either be able to heal yourself in melee, or heal yourself while ranging. Tag team healing is acceptable as long as you arrange it.
1. Gemstone (WF Wiz12/Rang6/Monk2)
2. Arlayh (Elf Pal 18/Rog2)
3. Henry (Df 20Ftr)/Kulgan (??)
4. Scribner (Drow Cleric20)
5. Brolik (WF 13 Rngr/4Ftr/3Mnk)/Kongo (Hflng 12 Ftr/6Rngr/2Mnk)
6. Tobril (Human 15/3/2 pal/monk/thief)
7. Quikkilla (Pal20)
8. Firstofone (WF Wiz12/Fight6/Monk2)
9. Javabot (WF 11/6/3 wiz/fgr/mnk)
10. Qzipoun (WF 16wiz/2rog/2ftr) - tentative
11. Bladetuner (warchanter 18bard/2ftr)
12. Buttersoul (WF FVS)