Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Hey Brother (or Sister)... do you still believe in one another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cp6mKbRTQY

Then lets group up... and get this party started!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Community Member

Default Applying to guild

Thanks for reaching out to me on my LFGuild post!

Impressed with how simple and clear your message is about enjoying the game while helping others. I felt like this game was revolutionary when it 1st released with its play style and am interested in seeing where it's at now. Being a part of a guild that knows the lay of the land while helping others is the way to go. Also miss the fun grouping this game had and completing all the quests + multi-class options etc.

Interested in meeting up with you online! My character's name is Tocan on Ghallanda; what's the best way to meet you online?

Thank you again.

Community Member

Default Looking to join

Your guild sounds like a good fit.
    I put in an application on your website and am looking forward to hearing back from you!

Default Are You READY?

The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY!

Just send your request in PM or here in the thread and we can discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or just head to our guild website, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair, SIGN UP!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Would like to join!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    The gates just swung wide open once again...

We are looking for new players, veteran players and all in between, interested in joining a fun filled, drama free guild organized completely around TEAM PLAY!

Just send your request in PM or here in the thread and we can discuss further what it takes to join our guild! Or just head to our guild website, read our guild rules, and if you think they are fair, SIGN UP!
    I'm a returning newbie, and while I hop between LOTRO and DDO, I'd like to have a place to call home.

Will try to apply to your guild now.

Default coming back to game

took almost 8-10 years off from playing the game and looking to get back into it are you guys still needing people to join your guild if so I am moving one of my alts over there to start the 32pt build and would gladly join you guys.

Default We are D&D hippies!

Tyrs Paladium... just like a classic outdoor rock concert.

Mountain - Theme For An Imaginary Western - Cincinnati Pop Festival - June 13, 1970
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 06-28-2020 at 06:41 AM.

Default 3 Shrouds This Week!

DUAL Shroud last night....

and an EU run on Friday!

Tyrs Paladium is STILL Rockin!

Who is up to PARTY?! It's YOUR RIGHT!!!!

We have been together since 2008!

OLD SCHOOL TO THE MAX!

Come join us!!!!

Today.

LETS DO THIS!!!

Cause we need Moar COWBELL!!!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415