Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a similar capabilities build but approached it from a tri-class standpoint:

12 Fighter (Kensai 2)/6 Paly (Defender 1)/2 Rogue
    Though I've intim'ed the epic DQ a few times with this build (HV boost, house D pots to hit 79). I can also swap to 2 khopeshes, kick the paly 200% threat and hate-tank ToD/VoD. 9 clicks of 1 minute +8 strength is handy too. I was originally Fighter Defender 2/Paly KotC 1... but the reverse(current) build is a lot more fun I think

Skills wise I have the UMD/Seach/Disable/Intim max'ed but not Unlock (about half ranks - which sometimes makes me sad in epic Von2/5).

This was an original Grenfel Batman build so all the AC gear is there... though I'm only hitting 70's or so turtled with a shield (Epic Kundurak).

The saves are nice due to paly high-CHA.

Very similar gear to Lelo's.
    http://my.ddo.com/character/ghallanda/thursday/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

Community Member

Ok so ive seen some gear from other guides and want to craft some greensteel goggles with air guard +6 charisma skills for this guy, i just got my vale pack tho and am looking at a greensteel planner and can only find +3 CHA skills on the tier 3 stuff. can anyone help?

Does this mean to take all 3 tiers of cha skills to add them up? the +1, +2 and +3?
    Last edited by hotnutz; 09-28-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Could this work with helf? Paladin dillie would give +5 to all saves, but you would loose a feat and a skill point per lvl. In your opinion would it be worth the trade off?

I'd likely go IC slash over the Kopesh but it may not work well in the progression. I've found on higher level characters I can always just take the non proficiency penalty and not care if I want the extra DPS on kopesh and there is no need for the feat. Mind you that is only if DPS is not my primary mission. I have a pally/monk that was kopesh specced, dropped it, but still uses holy sword Kopesh for some boss beat downs when I want maximum DPS. (typically I go unarmed as its pretty close and more convenient)
    Happy Host of DDOcast The Dungeons and Dragons Online Podcast
    Member of the Umber Hulks and The Madborn of Thelanis
    You can see my many builds listed in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Emizand View Post
    Could this work with helf? Paladin dillie would give +5 to all saves, but you would loose a feat and a skill point per lvl. In your opinion would it be worth the trade off?
    Actually, I think Monk Dilettante is the really intriguing one, but requires some retooling to get WIS 13 without totally messing it up.

I haven't had time to figure this out, but having fantastic AC even in TWF mode can't be a bad feature!

As a general rule, I think Half-Elf is quite a strong race that many people have overlooked. So I'd definitely endorse trying something you find interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanimal View Post
    Actually, I think Monk Dilettante is the really intriguing one, but requires some retooling to get WIS 13 without totally messing it up.

I haven't had time to figure this out, but having fantastic AC even in TWF mode can't be a bad feature!

As a general rule, I think Half-Elf is quite a strong race that many people have overlooked. So I'd definitely endorse trying something you find interesting!
    Are you back?
    Guilds: Prophets of the New Republic & Revenents Khyber
    Active:
    Clean 18barb/2ftr Cleen 20arti Kleaner 20monk Darkstaar Dark Knight Psyborg 20sorc Warrwitch 20wiz Roque 19rog/1mnk Killeric 18fvs/2monk AA Duality Helves Angel
    Builds: Helves Angel Hurtlocker Dark Knight Riddle of Steel

Just out of curiosity, why is hate-intimi-tanking so important for the "Batman" build?

If you want to keep the khopesh and still fit in ICrit: Slash you could ditch Gtr Weapon Focus: Slash. For Gtr Weapon Specialization you don't need the Gtr WF.

You lose +1 to hit but gain the extended crit range on all your khopeshes which is to me a bigger gain then the +1 to hit.
    Cannith - ReizalRocks - Reizal - Reizals Cannonfodder - Reizala - Fortitude

(not sure if mentioned..)

But why Khopesh. If your not getting IC anyways, why not use basts, or scim's or longswords. The crit is 1 less, but its actually 1 more because after dropping khopesh u can get IC;slash.(and also doesn't leave you reliant on one single weapon, minII, and allows u more choice)

Just a thought.

Community Member

You counted Superior Stability in your AC breakdown, isnt light and darkness the only source of that?

Please post your updated Enhancements list, now that Improved Intimidate is 1ap per rank.
    Quote Originally Posted by havokiano View Post
    you are boring. And you rosik a lot. bye.
    Quote Originally Posted by suitepotato View Post
    With the amount of facepalming we do, it's a wonder DDO players have any noses left.

Community Member

I still have this build and he's been sitting on the shelf for awhile but some of the new event items caught my attention. So now im farming them up and if my math is correct ive got my ac up to 103 raid buffed on this guy I'm loving it. Anyways thanks for the build man.

Build Constructionist unbongwah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thanimal View Post
    In a (possibly quixotic) effort to break the tyranny of Icy Raiments, what do you think of using the tier-3 epic Duelist's Leathers instead? It's effectively AC 8 bracers plus Icy Raiments (+4 Dodge) rolled into one item with MDB 12 (DEX 34). This would let you wear a Chattering Ring (+3 Dodge) and Chaosgarde (+2 Dodge). Plus you get that blue augment slot, though I'm blanking on what to put in there. Might need to squeeze in a ftr Armor Mastery or two if you do get your DEX above 34. And that would let you continue to ignore WIS.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12