Default First lvl 25 Guild on Orien!

Congratulations Over Raided on being the first Guild on Orien to hit 25 and get the new airship!

New pics coming soon! Congratulations again!

/signed
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmDesolator3 View Post
    I'm pretty hardcore

Gratz

(dam you all!)

Getting tired... you guys are setting a blistering pace! Go outside and enjoy the sun!

Last edited by Clay; 07-04-2010 at 08:43 PM.
    Khyber
    R e v e n a n t s Renowned
    Thelanis

What pace ?

Default Sorry Clay

I guess your rain of terror and breaking all records is out now
    Over raided is claiming your title now

*gg*

Thnx dude, the ship is awesome btw
    •» ORIEN «• - •» OVER RAIDED «•

Main: Mitu, TR trainwreck (currently in life 13/25)
    Alts: Hiromo (fvs), Grutche (fighter/pali/monk), Guyo (monk/fighter)

This Boat is HUGE!!!

It dwarfs the sparrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    Gratz

(dam you all!)

Getting tired... you guys are setting a blistering pace! Go outside and enjoy the sun!

We have been messing around the 2-days before today. Since the first boat was pretty cool.

I took 2 days off this weekend... one to get epics done... and one to run vale on my lvl 16... and look what happens.

I really /salute you guys. You are all much better chest openers than me!

Overheard in a tavern:
    You killed a Red dragon? That's nothing... I opened 10 kobolds' chests in 5 min. Top that!
    Back to opening chests!
    Khyber
    Thelanis

Default Oh, forgot to ask

Do all your amenities just carry over when you upgrade?

Do your officers log in to find a different officer has changed the hook point amenity/crew while he was sleeping?
    Khyber
    Thelanis

Do all your amenities just carry over when you upgrade?

Do your officers log in to find a different officer has changed the hook point amenity/crew while he was sleeping?
    Hehe, yes the amenities carry over.
    Nope, small guild, so not too many officers to mess with each other.

Overheard in a tavern:
    You killed a Red dragon? That's nothing... I opened 10 kobolds' chests in 5 min. Top that!
    Back to opening chests!

LOL we've killed Velah on epic a few times this week for renown. Its ok renown. Which is sad. You'd think it would be worth 10,000 a person instead of 1000 at most, usually 50s in the chests.

We're only a 25 member guild, sadly the small guild bonus doesn't work right now are we'd be further along.

I have noticed a few hundred+ member guilds leveling into the 20s doing nothing but recruiting people as they arrive in Korthos and running low level content. It is kind of disheartening running epic and elite high level content as fast as we can, only to see low levels running around harbor asking how to get to the market with a guild level right behind you.

Really hoping decay based on membership numbers is working. We should get little decay while these 200 member guilds get a lot of decay so we can put some distance on them again. Really sucks not getting a small guild bonus right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance777 View Post
    LOL we've killed Velah on epic a few times this week for renown. Its ok renown. Which is sad. You'd think it would be worth 10,000 a person instead of 1000 at most, usually 50s in the chests.

We're only a 25 member guild, sadly the small guild bonus doesn't work right now are we'd be further along.

I have noticed a few hundred+ member guilds leveling into the 20s doing nothing but recruiting people as they arrive in Korthos and running low level content. It is kind of disheartening running epic and elite high level content as fast as we can, only to see low levels running around harbor asking how to get to the market with a guild level right behind you.

Really hoping decay based on membership numbers is working. We should get little decay while these 200 member guilds get a lot of decay so we can put some distance on them again. Really sucks not getting a small guild bonus right now.
    /agreed

I think we have 26-29 active atm. But yeah, as I run along opening chests... I feel rather shameful that this is how I will get famous!

Be interesting to see how decay will kick in.
    Khyber
    Thelanis