Community Member

Default Don't want a "real" guild? Join Unguilded =P

Q: Why did you create a guild called "Unguilded"?

A: The powers that be at DDO decided during Update 5 that players who enjoyed playing the game outside of an established guild would no longer have access to all the same content as guilded players.

If you're a nomadic drifter like me and enjoy pugging your way through life, meeting and adventuring with all sorts of random folks (for better or for worse), yet don't wish to miss out on content benefits that guilded players receive, then you are welcome to join Orien's one and only oxymoronic pseudo-guild.

Note: If you are a player that prefers the other benefits that a real guild affords (community, assistance, grouping, etc.), then Unguilded is definitely NOT the guild for you.

Unguilded Rules-

A. Come and go as you please. There are no obligations to belonging to this guild.

B. There are absolutely zero qualifications to join this guild. You can be level 1 or 20, casual or hardcore player, veteran or newbie, doesn't matter.

C. As the "guild" grows, you will have access to more and more of the guild benefits instituted in Update 5.

D. That's it. Don't expect any assistance from other guild members, to quest/raid/socialize with other guild members, etc. If you want that stuff, please go join a real guild =P

If interested in joining this brand new guild, please send tell to Xerii or Xerri in game and I will add you.

Happy Hunting!

Note: Unguilded does not take any responsibility for any of it's members actions, since we are not a real guild. If you have a problem with one of our members, I'm sorry but please take it up with them individually, because I probably don't even know them.

Community Member

You can also send me in-game mail to invite you if you don't see me online.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xerii View Post
    You can also send me in-game mail to invite you if you don't see me online.
    Wow.. you must've been grinding this for a while to hit level 5 already! What was wrong with M&M's... same concept, same server. Was it the name? The lack of webpage (i'm working on it! )?

Dogan
    Join with me... share my goal, become an officer with Misfits and Malcontents!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Doganpc View Post
    /snip
    The same could easily be asked of you Dogan, since Unguilded is running with the same concept, perhaps you should join them instead?

Shameless plugging for your guild in another guild's recruit thread is rude.

Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post
    The same could easily be asked of you Dogan, since Unguilded is running with the same concept, perhaps you should join them instead?

Porg, that's what I love about you, you are so.............just so...... LOL
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by porq View Post

While this is true and partly true (it was a signature line and not necessarily part of the post) the record should show that I created & posted a guild of similar styling before the honorable Xerii. As such, I felt it was only necessary to point out that a guild already existed that would suit Xerii's needs. Unless Xerii had a problem with the name.

Dogan
    *Plug Censored for Sensitivity*