2. If it is for an Epic run, then NO not an Elitest. Otherwise yes Elitest.
3. If you use it in a joking or teasing manner then NO not an Elitest. Otherwise yes.
4. NO if used sparingly, YES you are an elitest if you are using to run Shroud on normal.
5. NO cause sucking sometimes means getting a little too confident and causing a wipe.
6. If you have normal expectations then NO, if you expect them to read your mind and think like you every second then YES Elitest.
7. Abosolutely NOT. Very often Newbies or friends of friends get invites to these guilds. Not an accomplishment to get into a raiding guild.
8. YES cause elitest like to repeat themselves.
9. Both Elitest and Newbies grind quests for loot, so NO
10. Absolutely YES. And if you just recall in the middle of the quest and drop group, then you elevate your status to an Elitest Jerk, which is quite an accomplishment.