Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Default Road to 200!

Who wants to help us?

We do it HONESTLY. No tricks, no gimmicks.

We run together. You make friends.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Man this sounds almost too good to be true! I have been playing for a long time ... like when you used to have to earn your way to the marketplace. Early on I had several bad experiences grouping and I decided that solo was for me. That means I miss out on some content and that's a little sad. I am close to throwing my hat into the ring but I am sooooo scarred from those early experiences.

In any event, I jumped on to congratulate you all on creating something that seems really special!

Quote Originally Posted by thwart View Post
    Man this sounds almost too good to be true! I have been playing for a long time ... like when you used to have to earn your way to the marketplace. Early on I had several bad experiences grouping and I decided that solo was for me. That means I miss out on some content and that's a little sad. I am close to throwing my hat into the ring but I am sooooo scarred from those early experiences.

In any event, I jumped on to congratulate you all on creating something that seems really special!
    Well met Thwart! And thank you for the kind words...

What can I say, you are missing out - but not for too much longer For example this coming Wednesday we are running Chronoscope. Epic Reaper and AT LEVEL heroic. NEVER any drama in our raids, we have FUN and if you mess up... we learn from it at we come back TOGETHER for the V!!

Our gates are open to those who wish to run TOGETHER in HARMONY. Whether you consider yourself green, casual, a seasoned vet or some combination of all three, there is a home in Tyrs Paladium to play DDO with NO DRAMA FOLK (and that means NO POLITICS and no DISCRIMINATION!) who actually enjoy the game.

Casual is King in Tyrs. Our goal has been the same since our creation, everyone knows everybody and you can join in on our active guild forum, in Discord, and in party chat. We do not use Facebook so real names are kept private. We don't need the added publicity. We enjoy the privacy and our guild rules which allows ALL our members to BE THEMSELVES, to play a game of D&D together ... to form friendships, an adventure and memories that last you a LIFETIME.

That's Tyrs Paladium, what are you waiting for Thwart!? Hop on board!!!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post

What can I say, you are missing out - but not for too much longer For example this coming Wednesday we are running Chronoscope. Epic Reaper and AT LEVEL heroic. NEVER any drama in our raids, we have FUN and if you mess up... we learn from it at we come back TOGETHER for the V!!

Our gates are open to those who wish to run TOGETHER in HARMONY. Whether you consider yourself green, casual, a seasoned vet or some combination of all three, there is a home in Tyrs Paladium to play DDO with NO DRAMA FOLK (and that means NO POLITICS and no DISCRIMINATION!) who actually enjoy the game.

Casual is King in Tyrs. Our goal has been the same since our creation, everyone knows everybody and you can join in on our active guild forum, in Discord, and in party chat. We do not use Facebook so real names are kept private. We don't need the added publicity. We enjoy the privacy and our guild rules which allows ALL our members to BE THEMSELVES, to play a game of D&D together ... to form friendships, an adventure and memories that last you a LIFETIME.

Thanks for the response! Alright ... I volunteer as tribute!!!! I am filling out the application.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post

What's guild activity/makeup like currently? I'm a former member who took a break for a couple of years and returned recently to the game, been mostly playing on Hardcore, considering rolling up a new character on Ghallanda (have a lvl 14 that's still registered on the Tyrs forums but hopelessly outdated build with no +20 heart of wood; probably better to start fresh anyway).

Honestly each time I've taken breaks is largely because I had difficulty finding players with lower level characters who take their time through content, which is very understandable if people have run through Korthos and Harbor a zillion times. I suppose what would work best for me is a small regularish crew of newer/newish players (or veteran players who just prefer a slower/more completionist style) with lower levels.

Is there such activity these days with Tyrs folks? Cheers.

Community Member

Default Looking for a fun and friendly guild.

Hi Tyrs P.

I have been an on again off again player since 2010. I grouped more when I started, but mostly solo now. I am 50 ish and would love a guild of grown ups. I have missed out on a lot of raids. I am not an expert player by any means but know my way around. I would always do my best to take on the bad guys!

I have a few characters on Ghallanda, I am active with a 10th lvl Fire Witch (sorc) named Delemay. I played her as a Wiz to 22nd level and reincarnated her. I also have a Druid, Ice Sorc, an Alchemist and an assassin on the server, but I'll focus on Delemay.

I was part of a guild for a long time, but they were pretty cliquey and now seem to have gone inactive (the ship is completely empty!!)

Hope you guys will allow me to join, I'm happy to run with any of you to try me out. Just put in my application

drsean
    Last edited by drsean; 07-11-2021 at 07:44 PM.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718