Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Default DDO is DEAD...

Say the Doomsayers.

WE KNOW BETTER.

We STILL have an ACTIVE guild website.

We STILL have an ACTIVE roster.

We STILL run RAIDS, and we run multiple raids weekly.

We CAN STILL fill raids.

We STILL joke around as we did in 2008, our 1st year.

10 years strong. And friendships made in Tyrs and the Fellowship here are REAL.

Join and see the most FUN SIDE of DDO. And make some friends that can last a lifetime.

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild
    No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

We are the PARTY PEOPLE!

Are you part of a small guild, a formally grand guild that sadly has decayed over the years, or a gigantic guild that NEVER GROUPS TOGETHER?

Tyrs Paladium is designed from the ground up to
    PARTY TOGETHER. Everyone gets to know everybody in Tyrs. That was and always WILL BE our prime objective. 10 Years Strong. And STILL GROUPING.

... and don't forget --
    WE 'R OLD SCHOOL!!

No Drama. Cameraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!

Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | GHALLANDA GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!

Default Cavu

Ceiling and Visibility Unlimited

Default The Tyrs Way

It is December 12, 2018, and on this crisp (COLD) Pennsylvania morning, I glanced at our guild website poll and was happy to see 53 guildies voted. 18 active guild members started playing DDO at or before HEADSTART (circa February 2006), 15 more have at least 7 years experience. And in third place is NEW BLOOD.

In this day and age in DDO, it's a statement just to say you can get 53 guildies to your guild site, none the less actually participate and vote on something. We just FEEL BLESSED. Happy we are meeting new people that like to enjoy this great game together.

HOW did this happen? I always answer the same way. Our guildies made it happen. Dedication to play the game the way it was intended to be played. Sharing camaraderie day in and day out. MAKING FRIENDS. Sharing in the best of times, and crying together during the worst of times. Recognizing that there are REAL PEOPLE behind these screens.

That is what Tyrs Paladium is all about.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 12-12-2018 at 03:36 AM.

We are PROUD of our Guild Rules in Tyrs. Each one created over our ten year run as a guild, to enhance our environment and enjoyment of playing together.

Here they are!

1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.

2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.

3. Please use one of your character names as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.

4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.

5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements.

6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.

7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.

8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.

9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.

10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).

Neverwinter only - This includes RQ (Random Queue). Going AFK in Random/PUG because a vote does not go your way is rude and a violation.

13. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.

14. Real life comes first.

15. This website and any third party voice chat channels are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in all chat forums, and in game.

16. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.

17. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.

18. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.

19. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

To the great adventures ahead,

LeslieWest_GuitarGod (Commodore) & Paks

Tyrs Paladium Guild Founders
    10 YEARS STRONG!

Community Member

Greetings and Salutations!

47 year old player here! I am returning to the game after a 6+ year hiatus. I'm just getting my sea legs back, and have been valiantly trying to familiarize myself with the changes that have happened since 2012/2013.

Anyhow, I guess a few details are in order.

1.) My main's name is Farae. She is on her third TR, but is mothballed until I figure out how to overcome her gimp build and I reorient myself with the game. (She is suffering under some build I found years ago, that had viability at some point, but the build has long since been removed from the forums, and is now a chore to play.)

2.) I am spending most of my time on a new toon by the name of Jhonai. (Arti/Fighter/Monk) If you guys are still recruiting and would like to get to know me, that's the best way to get in touch.

3.) I have a cadre of characters ranging from Level 1 to Level 18 at the moment, so if anyone wants to give me a test drive, I can play within that relatively broad range. (Farae is 8 and Jhonai is 9 at the moment.)

4.) I am on the right coast. Tri-state area.

5.) My job permits me some odd hours of play time. I'm a college professor, so during the summer and the holidays I can play a lot more. I'm putting in about 2-3 hours a day right now, mostly solo.

6.) I started playing DDO right after it "went public" and have a familiarity with most of the content prior to 2012. That said, some content I remember better than others. I know how to stay out of trouble most of the time!

7.) I love to play with other people, but I haven't applied for a guild out of deference to other players having to deal with my "Veteran Noobness".

If you have any questions for me, send me a PM in game, and I'd be happy to chat.

If you are recruiting, I would appreciate your consideration. If not, I hope to see you in game.

All best,

F.

Quote Originally Posted by VaikaAran View Post
    Greetings and Salutations!

47 year old player here! I am returning to the game after a 6+ year hiatus. I'm just getting my sea legs back, and have been valiantly trying to familiarize myself with the changes that have happened since 2012/2013.

Anyhow, I guess a few details are in order.

1.) My main's name is Farae. She is on her third TR, but is mothballed until I figure out how to overcome her gimp build and I reorient myself with the game. (She is suffering under some build I found years ago, that had viability at some point, but the build has long since been removed from the forums, and is now a chore to play.)

2.) I am spending most of my time on a new toon by the name of Jhonai. (Arti/Fighter/Monk) If you guys are still recruiting and would like to get to know me, that's the best way to get in touch.

3.) I have a cadre of characters ranging from Level 1 to Level 18 at the moment, so if anyone wants to give me a test drive, I can play within that relatively broad range. (Farae is 8 and Jhonai is 9 at the moment.)

4.) I am on the right coast. Tri-state area.

5.) My job permits me some odd hours of play time. I'm a college professor, so during the summer and the holidays I can play a lot more. I'm putting in about 2-3 hours a day right now, mostly solo.

6.) I started playing DDO right after it "went public" and have a familiarity with most of the content prior to 2012. That said, some content I remember better than others. I know how to stay out of trouble most of the time!

7.) I love to play with other people, but I haven't applied for a guild out of deference to other players having to deal with my "Veteran Noobness".

If you have any questions for me, send me a PM in game, and I'd be happy to chat.

If you are recruiting, I would appreciate your consideration. If not, I hope to see you in game.

All best,

F.
    Well met!

Heck yeah we are still recruiting. I think you'll fit in quite nicely. Please head to our site and fill out an app. I'll see to it personally.

When we say we are OLD SCHOOL...

We mean GREYHAWK Old School!
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 02-24-2019 at 02:29 AM.

Community Member

Default New Player

Hey guys. Currently farting around on the Cannith server. I understand your on a different server but i'm a FRESH player. played once before way back before stormreach never made it past lvl 6. Looking for a good group of people to play with.

33 Years old
    CST play most nights
    haven't really been playing any games recently
    Played some pnp with friends for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by iNozzel View Post
    Hey guys. Currently farting around on the Cannith server. I understand your on a different server but i'm a FRESH player. played once before way back before stormreach never made it past lvl 6. Looking for a good group of people to play with.

33 Years old
    CST play most nights
    haven't really been playing any games recently
    Played some pnp with friends for a few years
    Yeah! Come on out to the website and check us out.
    We love new players and there is always someone on, as our membership and fellowship circles the globe.
    If you like what you see, please fill out an application, and we'll get this party started!
    http://tyrspaladium.shivtr.com/

Default The Tyrs Paladium Experience

Welcome to the official home of Tyrs Paladium! We are an American guild with an international/Euro flavor.

We have members on at all times, from around the globe.

We have been in the process of recruiting more EU players to add a worldwide diversity and camaraderie to our established and still growing guild that I can now say is unmatched in DDO. We LOVE our international guild members!!

We continue to seek those who like DDO, and would like to join a group of friendly, knowledgeable players. We are a decent sized guild, yet we run it tight knit. We believe in helping each other, and most of all having as much fun as possible while we play.

We play hard, laugh hard, and play it old school, with much respect to the camaraderie found in tabletop D&D of years past.

OUR WEBSITE

We have one of the most active guild websites there is, created by and for guildies only. On this site, you could find plenty of game tips in the Tyrs Library, sign up for scheduled raids in the Tyrs War Room, shoot the **** in the Tyrs Tavern, or listen to our esoteric Tyrs Mosh Pit! And that’s only a mere taste of Kargon’s Tasty ham! You will ALWAYS find good times and a helping hand in Tyrs Paladium. SO PARTICIPATE on our website and in guild chat!! And JOIN GUILD PARTIES!!

We'd like to see you be able to join in on guild groups at your earliest convenience. Sign up to scheduled guild content, quests, raids etc... or create your own event!

Check the WAR ROOM at least once a week!!!

Under user settings, make sure that you set your TIME ZONE and you are golden.

Now whenever someone posts content in THEIR time zone... it will AUTOMATICALLY show in YOUR CORRECT TIME ZONE when you check the War Room

Please add your characters to the ROSTER (menu option) and fill out an intro in the Roster & Recruitment section! You'll be using them to sign up for scheduled content in the War Room!

DDO Roster & Recruitment: Introduce yourself to the Tyrs Paladium community here! There is no better way to break the ice on Day One.

Tyrs Library: Learn game tips, get character creation or leveling advice or give back to guildies!

Elminster's Situation Room: Discuss your interest to run low, mid and upper level content with your guildies.. New or returning guildies can ask ANY question here to get up to speed!

Tyrs Tavern: Never the same night at Tyrs Tavern! Dirty Kobold anyone?

Two Toed Legend Trading Post: Need an item to help your questing goals? Don't be shy! Post what you're looking for. Let us help you in your adventuring needs.

Tyrs FELLOWSHIP Alliance Website:
    Feel free to say hello to our alliance members and participate! Tyrs Camaraderie and Teamwork in action. I run this website along with ours here. Tyrs Fellowship alliance site.

Tyrs FELLOWSHIP Alliance In Game Channel: Private! Ask an officer for this!!

It is private, to member guilds and Vagabonds ONLY!

To talk in the Fellowship channel:

Example: /1 Hello, anybody want to join us for Shroud? We need a cleric...

(where "1" is the user chat number granted based on how many user chats you are a part of)

Be sure to greet your Fellowship mates when they sign in, and participate in the banter!

No need to be shy here, the chat's monitored at all times so *******/egotistical comments are non-existent!

Discord:
    Tyrs runs a Discord and a Teamspeak server that guildies can use. ALL guild rules apply here and leaders and officers monitor it closely.

Peace,

- Commodore

*** We enforce our drama free policy. ***

WE ARE MILITARY AND VETERAN FRIENDLY

We are proud of the fact that we have a contingent of current military and veterans within our ranks. And not only from the US, but from around the world. We are a patriotic guild, and are proud of it! We always appreciate and remember our heroes who fight for freedom all over the World, regardless of country of origin. We sincerely thank you. /salute

You do not need to have served to be in our guild. We just like to appreciate those who risk their lives to protect our freedoms that we enjoy, and to remember and honor those who gave it all.

Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-09-2019 at 11:26 AM.

It's been a HELL of a journey.

And we STILL aren't going ANYWHERE. ~~
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 03-25-2019 at 01:00 AM.

So who wants to run the new mod together?

Yes step by step without bum-rushung / zerging the content....

THIS is that guild

Default New/Returning Player looking for a home

Hello, I am a 47 yr old Disabled Army Vet who LONG time ago was a BETA tester for DDO. Since then I have played here and there but the biggest problem I have found is that any guild I join greatly out-paces me and I am quickly left to fend for myself, having to solo myself through levels because everyone else in the guild is higher level and doesn't want to take the time to group with me. I understand your guild is 10 years old and most likely a majority of the guild has high level characters on multiple past lives, but the question I have is, what is your newbie/lowbie base like and do your members play lower level toons to help out or are they all stuck playing their maxed toons and don't have or want to play low level toons?

Thanks for listening and I await your response.

Sincerely,

Ray Barber

Default Hello Tyrs!

Long-time DDO player back after a LONG absence. Re-upped my VIP account (along with my wife) and both of us are having a blast enjoying some adventures together. That said, our original guild (The Fellowship of the Bling) has long since ceased playing. I currently have some characters in 'Gods and Generals' but the guild just doesn't seem that active. My wife remains a free agent at this point.

I believe at one point after 'The Bling' quit playing, I was briefly a member of Tyrs and enjoyed the experience. Is there still a good amount of guild activity for Tyrs? Neither of us are 'elite' players, but I feel that we are both very competent casual players and can bring some value to your roster.

Let me know if there's a possibility of moving some of my characters over - doesn't have to be my whole roster of 15, but it can be (Wife has about 12)!

Thanks!
    GHALLANDA Barberry, Barada, Barnabas, Barcelona, Bartholomeux, Barkly, Bartlett, Barramundi, and others starting with 'Bar'.

Quote Originally Posted by jkkeller914 View Post
    Long-time DDO player back after a LONG absence. Re-upped my VIP account (along with my wife) and both of us are having a blast enjoying some adventures together. That said, our original guild (The Fellowship of the Bling) has long since ceased playing. I currently have some characters in 'Gods and Generals' but the guild just doesn't seem that active. My wife remains a free agent at this point.

I believe at one point after 'The Bling' quit playing, I was briefly a member of Tyrs and enjoyed the experience. Is there still a good amount of guild activity for Tyrs? Neither of us are 'elite' players, but I feel that we are both very competent casual players and can bring some value to your roster.

Let me know if there's a possibility of moving some of my characters over - doesn't have to be my whole roster of 15, but it can be (Wife has about 12)!

Thanks!
    First of all, WELCOME HOME!

Yes we are active. We tend to range between 80-120 active which these days is a great number. We also have an alliance that is STILL chuggin along after MANY years.

Bring one or bring them ALL... gear & skill matter not. That's what the adventure & partying is for! Zero stress and plenty of friends to make in Tyrs. As a guild --- we aint going ANYWHERE.

Head to our website, fill out our application. Both need to do the app Its just like fam here -- ya'll are sure to make friends if ya try

Tyrs Paladium is more than "just a guild."

It's for many people, a place to make friends that will outlast the game. A legendary place that is so friendly, and so down to earth, that one never has to worry about an elitist jerk and is constantly surrounded by those who play with the same mindset, whether you've been playing for 10 or more years, or you just started TODAY.

That's right, we do not hire by skill or gear. In fact we can care less about either.

There is something else going on here... like a top tier guitarist like Leslie West (Yes, the real one haha) or Jimi Hendrix, we play from another place.

Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieWest_GuitarGod View Post
    First of all, WELCOME HOME!

Yes we are active. We tend to range between 80-120 active which these days is a great number. We also have an alliance that is STILL chuggin along after MANY years.

Bring one or bring them ALL... gear & skill matter not. That's what the adventure & partying is for! Zero stress and plenty of friends to make in Tyrs. As a guild --- we aint going ANYWHERE.

Head to our website, fill out our application. Both need to do the app Its just like fam here -- ya'll are sure to make friends if ya try
    Wife and I have both submitted our info to the website. We SHOULD be on this evening and will try to find a patient officer to invite our rosters.
    GHALLANDA Barberry, Barada, Barnabas, Barcelona, Bartholomeux, Barkly, Bartlett, Barramundi, and others starting with 'Bar'.

Default Sharn is the Word

The future of DDO is PARTYING.

The past of DDO was PARTYING.

Tyrs Paladium is about PARTYING.

We are hell-bent focused on SHARN and Ravenloft and getting guildies GEARED UP... CHARACTERS OLD AND NEW -- ALL LEVELS!!! Just like the OLD DAYS!!!

HOW IS TYRS STILL AROUND?

Our message is so simple. Yet our longevity is this game was never guaranteed, it was earned thanks to so many good folks we met along the paths of enlightenment we took. We practice what we preach.

Sure you can solo DDO and of course we do to...

But if you are looking for that GROUP EXPERIENCE ... this is where dreams of "D&D of old" can be rekindled & explored.

Our very first GUILD AIRSHIP PURCHASE MANY MANY YEARS AGO.
    Last edited by LeslieWest_GuitarGod; 09-13-2019 at 01:45 AM.

Community Member

Default 12 years ago RETURNING player and willing to transfer servers...

Greetings,

I see it has been 12 years since my account has been active.

I am looking to start again but I need a guild. I have forgotten pretty much everything. (sigh)

I have a level:
    13 Paladin
    6 Cleric
    11 Barbarian
    11 Rogue
    ... and 4 other something or others.

The LONG STORY SHORT...

Your guild sounds great because your description fits my personality and age group.

Kind Regards

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast