Thread: Character slots

Community Member

Default Character slots

(Update: Clarified.)

As a free status, am I safe to assume Turbine just screwed me over a paid service?

The original purchase of additional character slots gave me 3 more slots, ending with a total of 5 character slots to fill. After the recent update, that service has been rendered down to 1 additional slot, leaving me with 3 character slots instead of 5.

I can understand if it was a change to a free service but this was a paid service. If a customer paid for the previous service which provided 3 slots, they should be allowed to keep that service and slots. When the said customer wants more slots to its 5, then the new service would apply, being 1 additional slot per purchase.

I can also understand if the Turbine Points were earned freely by racking in Favors, the change to the service would be fair. But I don't see it being the same case if you had spent money on the Turbine Points and purchased the service.

Clarify (how much I had just been screwed)?

Edit:
    Nevermind. I read further into this "Downgrade" mess and other details. I recognized that the original service is indeed an additional character slot (singular). Purchasing Turbine Points automatically upgraded my account to Premium from free, thus granting 2 additional slot (due to Premium account status) plus the 1 purchased from the DDO store. I think I just answered my own question.
    Last edited by Thrie39; 06-28-2010 at 08:15 PM.

Customer Service Representative Victorie's Avatar

This is a known issue. We're working to fix it. Please see the sticky.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited