Default Sarlona up and down

Sarlona is going up and down like a 2 bit ho*ker and killing my funs!

What's worse is we're in the Twilight Forge, and of course once your DC you lose your medallion which means you're screwed!

Thanks Turbine for making a horrible mechanic even worse with a flaky server tonight.

And of course as I write this, my connection with the chat server has been lost for the third time (or maybe it's the fourth). And now the client just crashed. Awesome

Same crashing here, though in Coal Chamber - at least not losing anything like in titan :/

Oddly, half our group is having no dc issues, while my husband and I (both west coast) are crashing every minute or two.

Community Member

Default down

Quote Originally Posted by MsEricka View Post

What's worse is we're in the Twilight Forge, and of course once your DC you lose your medallion which means you're screwed!

Thanks Turbine for making a horrible mechanic even worse with a flaky server tonight.

And of course as I write this, my connection with the chat server has been lost for the third time (or maybe it's the fourth). And now the client just crashed. Awesome
    Wow its not just the game all their dns name servers were unresponding, forums not up either... why would this all be on the same server and network? They need to have multiple data servers. At least don't have the website on the same network as the game servers. How are they supposed to let us know they are down?

Quote Originally Posted by fla5h2002 View Post
    Wow its not just the game all their dns name servers were unresponding, forums not up either... why would this all be on the same server and network? They need to have multiple data servers. At least don't have the website on the same network as the game servers. How are they supposed to let us know they are down?
    game is down lol
    Sarlona's #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikfire~Quikkilla~Quikinator~ Missquik~Quiktunes~Fatalbert~Bignugly~Quikmeister~ Member of Quantum Entropy!!

Community Member Lord_Ravenclaw's Avatar

Having the same problem on Sarlona also. Same thing with the forums.... You would think they would have the forums set up that if something went wrong with the servers you could get to the forums to see whats going on.

It's still a ... where I am...

retry 20

I wonder if this is intentional, as in a DDoS Attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEricka View Post

Hey Ms, I was in that Titan run with ya. Sorry, couldn't take it anymore, after the 4th(5th?) DC I didn't even bother relaunching the client.

Just wasn't worth the effort w/crystal loss and the frustration of further possible DC's.

Nels

Dark Lineage: Keeya, Keaya, Keiya, Keala, Kaela, Kiela, Kaeya, KLa(Kay-Lah), Kiaya, and Kaeleena

Community Member

you bastards!! you killed kenny!!
    woundweaver 20 cl woundcleaver 20 barb woundbleeder 17 barb woundreaver 20 ftr woundheal 18 cl
    woundedsoul 20 fvs woundedfist 20 monk woundshadow 20 fvs woundtoaster 20 wiz woundtusk 15 monk

Quote Originally Posted by Stermlin View Post
    Wasn't me o.o
    Distributed - Currently on life 80.

Quote Originally Posted by Stermlin View Post
    Why would a bunch of Defenders of Siberys want to attack Sarlona and our forums?
    “No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy”

Quote Originally Posted by Seamonkeysix View Post
    Why would a bunch of Defenders of Siberys want to attack Sarlona and our forums?
    Spies from argo
    Baaldon Draggins: 20 Halfling Monk; Krigen Skaptero: Monk Healing Amp Intimitank