Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    Meh, been there done that. Butter is by far more fun to run with :P
    I've run Epic DQ with butter

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordPiglet View Post
    One of these days I'd like to run with Quik, srsly.
    I ran a few with him yesterday. I must admit to being highly entertained a couple of times during some, shall we say, back and forth between Quik and the Leader.

There were some panties tied in knots once and since Quik doesn't wear panties (or so the rumor goes anyhoo), well then I suppose you can figure out whose panties I'm talking about...

OK, I'll say no more except that I had a blast. I could almost hear him sighing and tapping his foot as buffs were being done before part 4! Ahhh... good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    I ran a few with him yesterday. I must admit to being highly entertained a couple of times during some, shall we say, back and forth between Quik and the Leader.

There were some panties tied in knots once and since Quik doesn't wear panties (or so the rumor goes anyhoo), well then I suppose you can figure out whose panties I'm talking about...

OK, I'll say no more except that I had a blast. I could almost hear him sighing and tapping his foot as buffs were being done before part 4! Ahhh... good times.
    Well i didnt hear him asking for stone skin from the caster. He was peeved at me because I sang songs for the melee while him *cleric* and the caster were shrining. When he called for songs I said i already sung em.
    Sarlona's #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikfire~Quikkilla~Quikinator~ Missquik~Quiktunes~Fatalbert~Bignugly~Quikmeister~ Member of Quantum Entropy!!

Community Member Cedrica-the-Bard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    Well i didnt hear him asking for stone skin from the caster. He was peeved at me because I sang songs for the melee while him *cleric* and the caster were shrining. When he called for songs I said i already sung em.
    I know, I think he realized that you were right and rather than let it go came back with the "Well, you don't think casters and clerics need DR???" And I'm like, "WHAT??? Srsly? That's what you're going with???" I'm glad my mic was off, I was laughing by then. It was such a silly argument... Of course the answer is that DR is good for casters and clerics but come on man... Let's just DO IT ALREADY!!!

I thought you showed some class there though Quik. You did better than I would have.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedrica-the-Bard View Post
    I know, I think he realized that you were right and rather than let it go came back with the "Well, you don't think casters and clerics need DR???" And I'm like, "WHAT??? Srsly? That's what you're going with???" I'm glad my mic was off, I was laughing by then. It was such a silly argument... Of course the answer is that DR is good for casters and clerics but come on man... Let's just DO IT ALREADY!!!

I thought you showed some class there though Quik. You did better than I would have.
    i felt like laying into him, but i just sent him a nice tell explaining i dont like to be called out like that when hes got his panties in a bunch because his cleric didnt get songs. Next time avoid it or me.
    Sarlona's #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikfire~Quikkilla~Quikinator~ Missquik~Quiktunes~Fatalbert~Bignugly~Quikmeister~ Member of Quantum Entropy!!

Cool =)

Quote Originally Posted by Quikster View Post
    i felt like laying into him, but i just sent him a nice tell explaining i dont like to be called out like that when hes got his panties in a bunch because his cleric didnt get songs. Next time avoid it or me.
    You left the cleric without songs?! That's so mean! What if he LIKED the songs huh? Did you ever stop to think about his feelings?! Maybe he wanted to prance around while you sang! (wait.. that's a good reason to deny him the songs, scratch that) - err what if the songs inspired him to heal better! What if without songs he gets all depressed and kills himself on the blades on purpose! How would that make YOU feel? You'd be guilty of clericide! I hope this is a lesson for next time...
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    You left the cleric without songs?! That's so mean! What if he LIKED the songs huh? Did you ever stop to think about his feelings?! Maybe he wanted to prance around while you sang! (wait.. that's a good reason to deny him the songs, scratch that) - err what if the songs inspired him to heal better! What if without songs he gets all depressed and kills himself on the blades on purpose! How would that make YOU feel? You'd be guilty of clericide! I hope this is a lesson for next time...
    Im not responsible for others feelings, but i do enjoy it if they are down and depressed, shows me im not alone....
    Sarlona's #1 Piker!!

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    Heh...I actually had an FvS tell me that he liked the way Kulgan's hat bobbed while singing in my last Shroud run. I was fairly amused about that.

I'll expect some random comment from Towrn about The Hat within the next 5 posts.
    Recently completed a very slow Completionist adventure, playing each class until I was bored. My son (Henry) randomly picked the next class from the ones I hadn't done yet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123