Thread: Titan raid

Community Member

Default Titan raid

I haven't seen many Titan Raid lfm's lately. I would start/host them but I really have no clue with the puzzles. I was wondering if there would be interest in scheduling some (with help from people that know their way around it), or perhaps if some of you are running them on private sessions you could let me join you folks (just send me a pm). I usually am on starting between 10 and 11pm eastern and on for a couple of hours.

Or perhaps someone would be kind enough to schedule time with me and a couple of buds to go through the pre raid with us and teach us all the puzzles, as well as the INS and outs of the raid itself (so far I've been on 'prep tops, then hang onto ladder' duty, and I have no clue how to do the puzzles).
    Last edited by RS-Makk; 06-14-2010 at 06:37 AM.

Community Member

Theres a good guide here

I usually run it every few days about that time, but its with friends and shortmanned as it goes faster. Don't mind running a few through pre raid with us if room, or showing u in person how to do the puzzles also when I get a chance. Just send me a pm with the name.

Driving the Clown car in the skies above Sarlona!

I see Titan pop up once in a while. Qzipoun (sp?) runs them most of the times I have seen and takes anyone who is flagged IIRC. And they have a taxi in the Sub too!
    Castagir (completionist), leader of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Other alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others. http://fightingclownsofsarlona.webs.com/

The reason you probably don't see many lfms up is the less people you have on the second part the easier the run. On the second part you only need a Tank, Laser pointer, Power Source Runner, and somone who can cast heal(scrolls or spells). For this reason a lot of people only do it with about 6 people.

DDO Interactive guide has a great guide for Green side puzzle. There is also a Youtube Video of green side puzzle people use. Red Side puzzle i havn't found any guides too but it is super easy to figure out.

I've seen several up also. I know atleast a couple were run this weekend.

I really do need to join one of them and start running it.

If you don't see an LFM up put it up and learn it the hard way...

By having people mess up the green puzzle 2-3 times

Download the DDO crafter, it has a solver for the green puzzle (and it has the plus of being awesome), and the red puzzle is easy enough you can stumble through it.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347
    Quote Originally Posted by REALb0r3d View Post
    Hi, welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Fail

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    I see Titan pop up once in a while. Qzipoun (sp?) runs them most of the times I have seen and takes anyone who is flagged IIRC. And they have a taxi in the Sub too!
    Yeah yeah, I know, I'm slacking

I reached my 20th and got disheartened by my raid loot choice so I decided to take a little break from the Titan. Keep an eye out for my LFMs sometime again soon

I would *love* to learn how to go through the Titan since the few times I've done it, the group has already mostly done the first parts by the time I get to the quest. As a result, I've never learned how to do it. Will definitely look out for LFMs...

Quote Originally Posted by mudfud View Post
    Theres a good guide here

I usually run it every few days about that time, but its with friends and shortmanned as it goes faster. Don't mind running a few through pre raid with us if room, or showing u in person how to do the puzzles also when I get a chance. Just send me a pm with the name.
    Can I add you to my friends list? I want to do a titan raid but can never find an LFM and since im not in an alliance and haz no friends - I never get to do it. Oh but I might need to get through the prequests first also
    Epiitaph - Antivyrus - Mkael - Raolin

Community Member

So me and some guildies gave it a crack - 4 manning it. Struggled through some parts, but got it done (and it felt so so good.. even though we got jibbed on the raid loot).

I have some questions when 4 manning it.

It seems you need 2 for green, and the other 2 go do purple. But you need 3 for red, and it seems you need 3 for the one where two folks are working on turning the force bridges on and off so someone else can get to the levers (is that yellow?).

When you folks 4 man it, how do you do it? (meaning, split up 2 and 2 and then after green and purple done .. who goes where and does what?) We also seemed to get to the end without a blue crystal (got it via d-door).. but just wondering if there was a way that seemed to work well.

Thanks

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Qzipoun View Post
    Yeah yeah, I know, I'm slacking

I reached my 20th and got disheartened by my raid loot choice so I decided to take a little break from the Titan. Keep an eye out for my LFMs sometime again soon
    Where you the one that did the 20th and was planning on a TR (looking for the belt I believe), but didnt get the belt on the 20th? I was on a run the other day that the leader didnt get the belt on the 20th and that's all he really wanted prior to a TR.

Community Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RS-Makk View Post
    So me and some guildies gave it a crack - 4 manning it. Struggled through some parts, but got it done (and it felt so so good.. even though we got jibbed on the raid loot).

I have some questions when 4 manning it.

It seems you need 2 for green, and the other 2 go do purple. But you need 3 for red, and it seems you need 3 for the one where two folks are working on turning the force bridges on and off so someone else can get to the levers (is that yellow?).

When you folks 4 man it, how do you do it? (meaning, split up 2 and 2 and then after green and purple done .. who goes where and does what?) We also seemed to get to the end without a blue crystal (got it via d-door).. but just wondering if there was a way that seemed to work well.

Thanks
    Three people go purple, then go red, complete the red puzzle, jump up, kill the golems, pop open the purple and red barriers, one person can sit and wait while the remaining three people complete green, and get the remaining yellow and blue crystals.

Once you drop the barrier in the hallway right before the shrine you no longer need the colored crystals (except to be able to get back through the original hallways)

The quest can actually be three-manned in the same manner.

The only tricky parts are, if you have someone who can unlocks doors, it saves time if they go red. A monk or FVS will save time if they get to the big golem room too. Oh, and in green, there are two rooms if set incorrectly will cause the puzzle to be unsolvable.
    Unsub'd.