Community Member

Arrow Logon Server is full?

I have never had a problem logging into Sarlona (the only server I play, this is Arsta/vArav/Snorlaxx everybody) until today. I wake up, get my cup of tea, get some food in the nuker, and I try to log on. It gets to the loading page with the ad for update 5, and then a little box appears with that dreaded ding you all know from using your computer so much: "Error: Logon server full".

My internet is fine, and it connects to the server just fine, it's just when it's about to let me select one of my characters that it says that.

What is going on? I need my crack.

Usually when that happens if you just try again, you get in. It appears to be something like a handshake issue between the client and server. At least that is my experience.
    Sarlona - Stormreach Requisition Company (SRC):Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8; Hennako-Human Cleric20; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15;more

Community Member

I will try again shortly, but when I tried twice in a row, it said the same thing.

Driving the Clown car in the skies above Sarlona!

Sarlona full at this time of day? Hmmm.....seems odd. I would do as suggested and wait a few minutes and try again. I had this yesterday, but waited maybe 5 mins. and was able to log in.
    Castagir (completionist), leader of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Other alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others. http://fightingclownsofsarlona.webs.com/

Community Member

Maybe it's the chinese team filling it up? It's the evening over there in the east. Probably getting some raids done.

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    Sarlona full at this time of day? Hmmm.....seems odd. I would do as suggested and wait a few minutes and try again. I had this yesterday, but waited maybe 5 mins. and was able to log in.
    This is a very stup..endously misleading error message. The server is NOT full, and it merely means "failed to connect due to some silly bug. Server is empty. Please try again."

PS: Do we really need to repeat this every week/every few days when it happens?
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Driving the Clown car in the skies above Sarlona!

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Solmage View Post
    This is a very stup..endously misleading error message. The server is NOT full, and it merely means "failed to connect due to some silly bug. Server is empty. Please try again."

PS: Do we really need to repeat this every week/every few days when it happens?
    Yes, we DO need to repeat this EVERY time! :P
    Castagir (completionist), leader of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Other alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others. http://fightingclownsofsarlona.webs.com/

Community Member

Hey, I had no idea. It was the first time this has ever happened to me. I wasn't aware it was a common annoyance.

OP, please understand we are not annoyed with you, but more the fact that they have been unable to fix whatever periodically causes this issue.
    Sarlona - Stormreach Requisition Company (SRC):Jareko-Elf Ranger12Rogue8; Hennako-Human Cleric20; Rukio-Human Paladin18; Taellya-Halfling Rogue16; Zenako-Dwarf Fighter10Cleric1; Daniko-Drow Bard20; Kerriganko-Human Cleric18; Buket-WF Fighter6; Xenophilia-Human Wiz20; Zenakotwo-Dwarf Cleric16; Yadnomko-Halfling Ftr12; Gabiko-Human Bard15;more

Community Member

lol. Well, I hope it doesn't happen to me again. For a moment there, I thought my game was broken or that something had happened to my internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenako View Post
    OP, please understand we are not annoyed with you, but more the fact that they have been unable to fix whatever periodically causes this issue.
    FYI, this also happened to me the other day for the first time. I was confused since I thought if the server was full, you were supposed to be put into a queue. It took me a couple of minutes to determine it was a glitch.

If Turbine would at least change the error message until they fix the problem, it would be helpful.

My 2cp

Quote Originally Posted by Autolycus View Post
    If Turbine would at least change the error message until they fix the problem, it would be helpful.

My 2cp
    If only they would.. you'd think the periodic rage threads "I can't log into my server that's full, kick some froob out, I'm a paying customer!!!" would be enough motivation to get whomever codes the launcher/client to spend the 120 seconds or so it would take to change it into "Error Connecting to the Long Server Queue"

Anyway, also props to the OP for at least not creating such a rant
    Devs: Thanks for making Druids available to VIPs without the pack. This more than anything, has made me want to buy the pack.

Community Member

Does that mean I get a point of reputation? =D I'd like to try to build that.

I don't rant on threads. I ask questions and read, read, read.

Quote Originally Posted by AeraCrescent View Post
    Does that mean I get a point of reputation? =D I'd like to try to build that.

I don't rant on threads. I ask questions and read, read, read.
    ok