Community Member

Default Heading into the Vale of Twilight in the A.M.

Congratulate me! I just earned 520 TP tonight, and found that it was just enough to purchase the Vale of Twilight expansion pack. Hurrah! No more F2P (so repetitive after level 12!)!

I'll be heading into the Vale tomorrow morning at about 8:30 a.m. Central Time (USA).

Toon's name is Kharrah, and she just dinged Paladin 15th. I'd like some company, so keep an eye out for a LFM if you're gonna be online. I'll check this thread before I log on.

I'd like to do some of the quests in the Vale as well, and I'd love a guide or just a partner or five.

I'll set up shop in the Twelve Enclave at the outdoor tavern -- let's meet there.

See you in the morning! {Yawn}

-d

congratulations on buying the Vale pack. It unlocks one of the most important raids in the game for loot: The Shroud. This raid allows you to craft greensteel items which are almost indispensable at high levels. There's usually lots of PUG LFMs up for these quests so it shouldn't take you long to find a group, otherwise just start your own group. It's important in the Shroud raid to let the leader know (via private tell is fine!) that you're new so they can explain a few things. Try and get yourself a transmuting of pure good weapon in the meantime.

Garth

Garth 20/ftr (Kensei) Haeson 20/clr Cairis 12/ftr 6/rgr 2/rog Xortan 20/wiz
    Tinosa 20/brd Garthbot 20/fvs Gaarth 18/ftr 1/rgr 1/rog (Stal Def)
    Tibetan 20/mnk Automatic DDO raid timers Haezon 20/sor (Conj)

Default grats

i love the vale.awesome choice to spend points on as you will be there for a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Garth_of_Sarlona View Post
    congratulations on buying the Vale pack. It unlocks one of the most important raids in the game for loot: The Shroud. This raid allows you to craft greensteel items which are almost indispensable at high levels. There's usually lots of PUG LFMs up for these quests so it shouldn't take you long to find a group, otherwise just start your own group. It's important in the Shroud raid to let the leader know (via private tell is fine!) that you're new so they can explain a few things. Try and get yourself a transmuting of pure good weapon in the meantime.

Garth
    He is a pally he can make a holy sword and will be just fine. He is F2P and gimped anyways he'll just get a free ride like all the others I see... dont people see the dumbing down is mostly because of the F2P community, I could derail post but theres 20+ already from test server.

Anyways congrats to OP from a F2P Hater
    Englorious Basteurds - There the only ones who can put up with me.

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Congrats! Also this pack allows you access to the subterranean explorer area (for icy runs) and for 2 raids Hound of Xoriat and Vision of Destruction, even though they are nowhere near the Vale.
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Driving the Clown car in the skies above Sarlona!

Quote Originally Posted by Original View Post
    He is a pally he can make a holy sword and will be just fine. He is F2P and gimped anyways he'll just get a free ride like all the others I see... dont people see the dumbing down is mostly because of the F2P community, I could derail post but theres 20+ already from test server.

Anyways congrats to OP from a F2P Hater
    He can get a ride from Quik like my pally did.
    Castagir (completionist), leader of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Other alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others. http://fightingclownsofsarlona.webs.com/