Default VIP Veteran status, 32 point Characters

I just upgraded from FREE to a 3 month VIP account less than 24hrs ago. After logging off and logging back on, I noticed I now had 10 character slots like I should. I still haven't received my 500 Turbine Points but it also hasn't been the 24-48hrs since I upgraded. No problem there, yet. My question is this; will I also have to wait the 24-48hrs to have access to veteran character status (newly created characters start at lvl 4 instead of lvl 1) and to be able to get 32 point character builds? I ask this because after logging on today, I decided to make some new characters but only had the normal 28 point char build and saw nothing about how to have the new character get Veteran status.

Thanks,

Koz

Customer Service Representative Victorie's Avatar

Veterans Status and the 32 point build are not included automatically with VIP access. You do not have to pay for them as you can unlock both with Favor (specific to the server with the favor). However, you do still have the option to purchase them in the store (and unlock them on all servers).
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

Community Member

I am trying to Purchace the 32-point build and veteran pack with DDO points, and i cant find them in the ddo store, my roomate bought them a few weeks ago, so i had him try to find them and he cant either. Any help?

afaik you need at least 1 character in the harbor to see them
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

Community Member

Ok thanks for the help so far, i can buy the 32pt build, but veteran status is still missing.

iirc Even to buy the Veteran Status you need to have leveled at least one character up to level 4 first.

Edit. Yes you need a Lvl 4Character to purchse Veteran Status. Link with the info you need http://www.ddo.com/ddogameinfo/devel...veteran-status
    Last edited by Garix; 05-29-2010 at 06:42 PM.
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Tolkiens Law: Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    Dresdens corollary:
    Screw subtle!

Founder & Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

ONce you do get vet status you create your character normaly then when you log in you will be on a boat and given the option to lvl that character to 4th lvl

Beware the Sleepeater