Community Member

Default FightClub - UserChat for Brawlers!

Come one come all to the Greatest Show in DDO! I shouldn't have to tell you what great fun and excitement can be found in the brawling arenas, fun that unfortunately has no proper venue for players to chat, laugh, and discuss things about the battles. I would like to propose that those wanting a fun time chatting with their fellow competitors and potentially setting up fun matchups and spectacles to join the FightClub UserChat Channel in DDO today!!

To Join the Channel Simply: Type "/joinchannel FightClub" in the Chat.

Type "/joinchannel FightClub" in your chat tab of choice and set your outgoing chat to the Userchat and BAM you will be connected to all those enjoying a good bit of fun after a long day of adventuring. Just join and encourage others to do the same and you will see a boom in Gladitorial Entertainment the likes DDO has never seen before!

The Plan is that once the fan-base has grown the group begins to converge toward a new community center, my thought being at the Open Palm Inn away from the newer players at the Harbor and tucked away enough in it's gated entry to allow us to prepare a fun event. I myself play as Khuan on the Sarlona Server That's just FYI, I myself only want to see this fun aspect of the game used to it's potential. Hopeful at best, but I still believe it can be done! The channel can be Universal, let's just try to get the ball rolling and see what happens; spread the word and it will travel like wildfire. The channel could be hosted anywhere and yes it will take great patience whilst coaxing the sportsman out in many of the players but all-in-all I know things can be handled properly and civilly when done right. Given a chance this chould be a really fun addition to what we already love, I hope to see you in the Chat!

PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT! Main Venue on Sarlona Sever - Open Palm Inn *Open Soon!*

*fightclub logo is owned by Fox not I, I hope im not infringing anything ;/ -kyle -khuan
    **and sorry for double-posting the topic, thought i'd move to the right server
    Last edited by imkylejames; 05-28-2010 at 12:20 PM.

just to let people know this has nothing to do with our guild. Good Luck with this though.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

Community Member

my bad, sorry it's not an original thought but having a channel for all of us brawlers to type in wouldnt be bad, doesnt have to be a guild thing at all

Quote Originally Posted by imkylejames View Post
    my bad, sorry it's not an original thought but having a channel for all of us brawlers to type in wouldnt be bad, doesnt have to be a guild thing at all
    hey the Guild name wan't my idea either...we got it from some "movie" who got it from some "book". My only worry is people might think we might have started when we didn't. Use the name....we don't own it....I just wanted people to know we aren't affiltated to it.....so no need to say your sorry.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)

*** you people doing!! lol whats the 1st rule of fight club???

Community Member

hehe, ya, the first rule is we dont talk about fight club, but we need a fight club first so we cannot talk about it