Thread: shroud pug

Default shroud pug

Umm wow is all I can say... where to begin....
    Bray if you want to correct me on something I missed go ahead

First we start off part 1 with low dps, move on to part 2 no problem someone dcs we wait a few and /boot, part 3 some problem with the 2 new people getting the puzzle
    But wait 2? More people dc so we are left with an already low dps party 1 competent FvS healer and a cleric who was screeming in her mic everytime someone (was her first time)

So part 4 is a 3 rounder 3 people die but the fvs does good healing while the cleric with 250 hp gets one shotted

Part 5 was the fun part, we take don't the commanders no problem but them harry, first one dead is a rogue and we(bray and I) ask how much hp he has at lwvel 16 .... reply 150!!! While some of the people start really dieing off as our fvs healer was trying his best imo people were everwhere, bray tells everyone to range and kite while healers feel sp... I get on my umd items on and start helping our 1 competent healer and bray with heals/raise dead

After about 5mins of that mindless scrolling kiting around the fvs finally get ebough mana and tell the only 4? Left bray , kieguar(me) , an intimi tank, and a ranger ( ranged) to start attacking again

Harry finally gets dies and another completion under my belt

Thanks bray once again surely a fail with you nice talking with you again and correct anything if I am wrong

Glad to see you guys completed it.

Seems like there is a trend nowadays that if the quest starts going badly, IE: takes more then 6 mins on Hound, people start complaining and dropping. While I like smooth runs there is something to be said for pulling the fat out of the fire and saving a doomed quest.
    ... a soldier,
    Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard,
    Jealous in honor, sudden and quick in quarrel,
    Seeking the bubble reputation,
    Even in the dragon's mouth.

We had dps in there? :P lol was a good save though I was a tumbling in the water as fast as my dorf could :P nice to see some one thinks I can heal thanks for the shard btw keig. Guild is getting me the shroud ingreds to make tier one and two fire vers just need a kama lol :P
    Sarlona:Hematoma,Ceethreepeeo,Masturwindew,Aretwodeetoo,Ohbeewahn[color=white].

Proud Leader of Zerger's Anonymous

Driving the Clown car in the skies above Sarlona!

Thumbs up

Nice save. These types of wins are the best.
    Castagir (completionist), leader of the Fighting Clowns of Sarlona. Other alts: Modric, Modrich, Kristna and others. http://fightingclownsofsarlona.webs.com/

Yeah IMO anyone can handle a good smooth run but it's how you handle the tough moments is when your a good player. Knowing who to boss around who to raise heal buff ect...
    Sarlona:Hematoma,Ceethreepeeo,Masturwindew,Aretwodeetoo,Ohbeewahn[color=white].

Proud Leader of Zerger's Anonymous

Default appologies

Sorry sir. I think I may have been on that run. Barb who dc'd just as we were zoning into part 4?
    My power went out and even though I was on a laptop my ethernet internet went bye bye.

Glad you guys completed. Ku dos
    (Xflash) 12/6/2 Blittz TR2 (Barb, Fighter, Fighter)

Fighter Haste Boost lV, 'Nough said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Consumer View Post
    Because hate tanks and ingimpitanks are often used in raids.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mws2970 View Post
    Nice save. These types of wins are the best.
    Agreed. Although I like guaranteed, low-resource completions as much as anybody, the really hairy victories are the most memorable.