Thread: wat a bummer!

Default wat a bummer!

i hardly(maybe hardly have chance to) say anything on the forum and this time after i typed in all the **** and clicked on submit.. the thread is gone!
    it's too bad u guys will never see wat i was gonna say, they were so funny and would have got lotta lulz.. i blame xxx cuz obviously it's all xxx's fault(sry i can't name him or i would be disintegrated 2 as that thread was..)!
    Last edited by maqiaoer; 05-09-2010 at 10:41 AM.
    Edol Runner(Lv20 Brd), Haggleftw Profiteer(Lv20 Bbn), Revaillukh The Gold(Lv20 FvS), Quantam Entropy

well said.
    Sarlona's FORMER #1 Piker!!
    QuiknDirty~Quikster~Quikfire~Quikkilla~Quikinator~ Missquik~Quiktunes~Fatalbert~Bignugly~Quikmeister~ Member of Quantum Entropy!!

Sadness overwhelming, utterly despaired and crushed that I did not get to read your words
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Man and I had called my mom ealier today to tell her to read it as a xtra specail Mother Days present.....it was sooo good. Thanks alot Mods....now I gotta call her an tell her to forget it.....sheesh.
    No I don't wear a Concordant Opp item on my Barb...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. Zixx of the FlatBlade(Barb)