Thread: ToD Raid

Default ToD Raid

So recently completed my boots of anchoring for ToD. This will be the first time I run ToD on any of my toons. What should I know and how should I prepare for running the raid?
    The Thread Killer...
    Sarlona~ Gasolinia~Mozdef~Seagate~Delaa Soul~Freshley Snipes~FoxiiBrown~Kwestluv~Inspectah Deck~Seelow

Just don't die in part 3--and have your own curse pots.

The rest is up to the leaders, this raid is run several different ways on this server, so you'll just have to wait til you are in group. Let the leader know it's your first time so that they might explain a couple things a little better--and make sure that you watch the first movie
    Hexxa CLR 25 *TR* * ~Hexanna ~*TR* FVS 25 * Hexecuter CLR 20 *Flexanna RGR/R/M 18/1/1 *TR* * Flexa FTR/R 18/2 TR * Hextravaganz Bard *TR* 18/2 * Hexotic Sorc 13 * Hexquisite Wiz 23 * ~~Quantum Entropy * SARLONA~~ - * and various other scoundrels

Have curse pots, don't die and be able to listen for any specific role you might need to play

Quote Originally Posted by freshlysnipes View Post
    So recently completed my boots of anchoring for ToD. This will be the first time I run ToD on any of my toons. What should I know and how should I prepare for running the raid?
    Make sure your you can teleport to raid entrance... other then that nothing... its the same old devils orthons sally sullys.
    Englorious Basteurds - There the only ones who can put up with me.