Default Where to buy healing wands?

As a long time D&D player i know how vital cure wands can be to sustainability of any group. Having bought 1 cure wand off DDO store, with spare points, and has helped me immensely keep myself up in bad spots, or when healers SP are low, i have noticed are none on AH. After scouring the forums i can't quite see where to get them, are only drops or is some vender that sells them?

Edit: nm i found the vender! thanks though!
    Last edited by Loci99; 04-24-2010 at 10:56 AM.
    " You see, much like a river a long flowing path, that travels along a specfic route so does time, its an unending never ceasing flow and we mortals are pulled down it. Destiny is the way we are drug along, and where we end up, however there are a few rare individuals, those who can defy destiny! these people deny times change, deny its will and change there course, these people are called Heros, or in more frightening cases... Villians"

There are several places to buy healing wands/potions. Cure Light Wound wands and Cure Moderate Wands are for sale at the wand vendor in the middle of the Marketplace. Cure Serious Wound wands are available in House Phiarlan. There are also collectables you can turn in to get cure wands in the Marketplace.

wavecrasher cargo manifests. Turn these into Kipling Vrach in the Marketplace for a CMW wand. (not sure if he requires two manifests or three...but well worth it either way)

Oh and don't bother buying common stuff like that out of the store.

House J house of wizardry also has a wand vendor that sells cure serious wands.
    Disappointed and without trust in the powers that be.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Fansites