Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by trptim View Post
    Love the super bad, derivative or even blatant rip-off movies that make up their Saturday and Sunday line-ups

Yeah I love the B and quite often C movies too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Hi welcome!

(I wonder if I'll get banned for this?)

Quote Originally Posted by Hjarki View Post
    That being said, I'm not planning on wasting two hours of my life on "Mega Piranha".
    ROFL! I walked thru the living room while others were watching that. Also had the unfortunate bad timing to do the same once when that giant shark movie was on where it bit the <didn't pay attention to which one> large suspension bridge.

Yeah, the flip from SciFi to SyFy was a sad one, and I don't hang around there nearly as often any more.

Personally, I'd like to see one on the Military Channel.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

Most of the programming of the SyFy channel is garbage. There are a few gems though such as SGU and Eureka, but there are also steaming piles of .... called Original Movies as well as wrestling.
    Lava Diving Free Companion
    Boliard Orland Bace Falion Racas Gimak Augite Bitterpill Lutav Fanion BellJar Anoni Debussy

FYI: Turbine is probably going to advertise on shows that you “Like” on Facebook.

On the plus side they can be on the side of good for once by getting some of the old DDO: Stormreach boxes in the Buy More.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12