Community Member

Question system requirement

i won to khow what is the system requirement for playing ultra high grafics quality

Was your first post about this not enough?

You could just, oh for fun, hit google with the magical phrase of "DDO system requirements" and get all the info you need.

Need help crossing the road too?

Sacramento, Ca.

Quote Originally Posted by felick View Post
    i won to khow what is the system requirement for playing ultra high grafics quality
    Uh... get an expensive graphics card that is at least DirectX10 compatible?

Seriously, unless you post your current system composition we can't answer you. It's easy to spout my first line, but if you have a 10 year old motherboard chances are you cannot get a video card capable of running ultra-high quality at a reasonable frame rate.

At the very least we need to know your motherboard, CPU type and speed, Ram amount and speed, and current video card. We can assume that since you are playing now you have the required storage space.
    Carpe D.M.! (Sieze the Dungeon Master!)
    Founder #2003 - Interocitor Repair - Call for discount prices

I'd say any modern upper-range-of-middle to upper end computer purchased within the past 2 years will probably play DDO on Ultra High fine, provided you also have a nice video card (I'd say at least a 512mb one that's decent) and 4+ gigs of ram. That, plus a decent internet connection, of course. A $600 Dell purchased 3+ years ago probably won't cut it...
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook