Community Member

Default Shroud completion

Hello, i'm a level 20 human sorcerer, i've started to craft my lightning guard bracers (tier 2 atm), but with the drop rate of larges in part 4 of shroud (about 1/2 of the time for me), i think it'll take REALLY long to gather all the ingredients i need to craft tier 3 on them, my question is: Should i complete every time i run the shroud, or should i just farm it?

Thanks

completing gives more larges over time as the one in part 4 isnt garuantied
    Love Life of an Ooze: One ooze. Idiot hits ooze. Two oozes.
    *insert axe*
    o o

You should complete often (20th completion has special rewards) but if you still have only one toon, I would probably try to get 3 or 4 done in a night before taking completion and repeat it every three days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Milamber69 View Post
    Please forgive my personal attack, I was high on Platypus Venom at the time.

Community Member

That's a good advice, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by WeaselKing View Post
    You should complete often (20th completion has special rewards) but if you still have only one toon, I would probably try to get 3 or 4 done in a night before taking completion and repeat it every three days.
    This.

If its your only character flagged, try to run it a few times before each completition. But you should complete as much as you can.

Once you have 2-3 characters flagged, it will be hard finding the time to keep them all on timers.
    Editing everything i post, since day 1. Things make much more sense inside my head.

Farm till the chests are ransacked and then complete.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

In the long term you better spend your time leveling other characters to get them Shroud ready rather than do multiple runs with no completion.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    In the long term you better spend your time leveling other characters to get them Shroud ready rather than do multiple runs with no completion.
    That makes a lot of sense. It would be a lot easier to run several through, than farm with 1.

Keep in mind that if you don't complete, you have a 50% chance at getting a component (which is not guaranteed to be a normal ingredient -- it could be a horn, shard, or power cell (full or depleted)). If you complete, you also get a 100% chance at a component (though it still could be one of the non-normal ingredients).

I'm with the "get more shroud-flagged toons" camp. Especially if you're inclined to play a bard/cleric/fvs for that second character.