Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Uskathoth View Post
    I think the concept of alignment is fundamentally nonsensical. Good and evil are subjective. How many people think of themselves as evil vs how many people think of OTHER people as evil? I modify the alignment system whenever I run a PnP game.
    Spoken like a true neutral.

Huh, I came out Neutral Good...I was worried I would be more unsavory but I answered them all honestly...

Just like most of my characters in the game I am Chaotic Neutral mwahaha... you never know what your going to get with me and liquor only makes me more exciting
    Kalari-Lost Legions resident Drunking Gaming Diva!
    Im not bad Im morally Obtuse...
    *Enter my Den..*/*Live RPG fun on Skype*

Talking

Heh... I didn't need the test to confirm that I'm Chaotic Selfish!!! (CN)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley View Post
    But you underestimate my ability to be horribly underpowered for long periods of time for the sake of an emotional attachment to an idea.
    Minstral of Mayhem
    Aces over Kings

Quote Originally Posted by vettkinn View Post
    According to this test I'm actually Lawful Neutral. Not exactly what I was expecting comrades

Ya we were expecting you to be Lawful EVIL you dirty commie, lol, just kidding

According to the test im Neutral Good which is probably accurate, although I would rather think of myself as True Neutral since i dont believe in good or evil, however since i do have compassion i guess i get lumped in with the "good"

Talking

Hmm not sure you tell me
    i need order, i hate when things are out of place yet, i do break the law at times like .. well will leave it at that nothing major mind you minor for sure,
    im not evil well , i mean beides wanting too blow up cars in traffic.. and some times at work wanting too throw down and kick ass.. so i guess im lawful neutral, but more good than evil for sureSO ILL GO WITH
    .........lawful neutral
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Just what I expected I guess

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by die View Post
    Hmm not sure you tell me
    i need order, i hate when things are out of place yet, i do break the law at times like .. well will leave it at that nothing major mind you minor for sure,
    im not evil well , i mean beides wanting too blow up cars in traffic.. and some times at work wanting too throw down and kick ass.. so i guess im lawful neutral, but more good than evil for sureSO ILL GO WITH
    .........lawful neutral
    hehe i took the test and.....

D&D Online Alignment Test
    By David Noonan

Your Character’s Alignment

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Lawful Good.

Lawful Good

A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. She combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. She tells the truth, keeps her word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

lol im lawful good go figure...DIEEEEE IM A LICH RRRRR
    Last edited by die; 04-16-2010 at 04:46 PM.
    Kahzadoom~Xzr~Irondoom~Doomlord~XvKing DoomHammer~
    Xoriat Born~Doompriest~Doom~DoomTusk~Legion of Doom~Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.
    Last edited by Gum; 04-16-2010 at 04:51 PM.
    **As the Great Emu is one with the hill, so am I with the Great Emu.**
    PlatinumKnightsddo.us

Angry

I tried the quiz again comrades, and it still says that my alignment is Lawful Neutral. Such lies, this thing must be broken
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWizard View Post
    I gotta go with comrade.... nominate vetk for forum name 'DDO Comrade'

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by vettkinn View Post
    I tried the quiz again comrades, and it still says that my alignment is Lawful Neutral. Such lies, this thing must be broken
    That would suite communism some
    Don't let common sense stop you...
    Qualified Devil's Advocate ` Refugee Boldrei '06 / Keeper '09

Neutral although I consider myself to be more neutral good.

Heh go figure. Chaotic Evil. No surprises here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asialee View Post
    Spisey, you are a epic item no one can match your skillzs :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I think a full group of level 20s butt naked riding zebras should be able to beat part 1 even if the only portal DPS is said zebras kicking the portals with their hind legs as us Wisconsinites try to tip them over sideways and laugh about it afterward.

Same one I always get -

Chaotic Good

A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.
    There is an "Alternate" Forum, PM Strakeln for details.
    Arkats Padawan of Zen Noobility
    Wielder of the Stiffler Salute
    Eberron Lore - Lore-Keepers Lounge

Chaotic Good, but much more strongly chaotic than good.

I certainly have elements of Chaotic Neutral in me...
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234