Default ToD Rings on epic

I know the +2exceptional CON/STR are popular targets to craft on a ToD ring, but I was wondering assuming a THF gets an epic SoS done, which would primarily be his all-rounder weapon, would crafting holy burst on a ring be the more ideal DPS choice now that the epic SoS replaces Min2 in terms of damage?

ToD rings only work for monks.

Epic SoS does not in any way replace Mineral2. Using it on high DR targets is not a great idea. For shroud: It barely breaks even on normal for WF, it's worse for Dwarf with GA, and far far far worse on hard and elite.

only if you want to fight with handwraps. The bursting effects on tod rings are not able to affect anything but unarmed combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asialee View Post
    Spisey, you are a epic item no one can match your skillzs :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I think a full group of level 20s butt naked riding zebras should be able to beat part 1 even if the only portal DPS is said zebras kicking the portals with their hind legs as us Wisconsinites try to tip them over sideways and laugh about it afterward.

Ah thanks for clarifying!

Stop me if you heard this one, but on a Capped Pally who has Weapons of Good capstone the SoS Will in fact break Horned devil/Pit Fiend DR if you slot its red slot to "Silver"

amirite?
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerjoe View Post
    if u put 1000 smurves in front of 1000 computers, eventually one of them will make a pally that isnt a complete abomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Why should I care about what none friends think? It really not like anythink they do are say in this game really affects me.

forum bug? I did an edit and instead made a new post.
    Last edited by Shade; 04-14-2010 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toughguyjoe View Post
    Stop me if you heard this one, but on a Capped Pally who has Weapons of Good capstone the SoS Will in fact break Horned devil/Pit Fiend DR if you slot its red slot to "Silver"

amirite?
    Correct. A friend has one like this on his paladin.

This is actually a massive bonus for the epic paladin.. Be he can bypasss ANY DR in the game with ANY epic weapon (they always have at least red slots) (exceptions: Blunt and Pierce DR with slash weapons obviously)

Another good choice is cold iron.. For Demons like renders, reavers and mariliths.

Other classes may only bypass more basic types of DR.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Correct. A friend has one like this on his paladin.

This is actually a massive bonus for the epic paladin.. Be he can bypasss ANY DR in the game with ANY epic weapon (they always have at least red slots) (exceptions: Blunt and Pierce DR with slash weapons obviously)

Another good choice is cold iron.. For Demons like renders, reavers and mariliths.

Other classes may only bypass more basic types of DR.
    Well, after two TR's(the last Paladin) I guess i'll have to think about grinding TWO epic SoS for my WF Pally, make one Silver and the other Cold Iron.

The mark of a TRUE KoTC!
    Last edited by toughguyjoe; 04-14-2010 at 03:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by gamblerjoe View Post
    if u put 1000 smurves in front of 1000 computers, eventually one of them will make a pally that isnt a complete abomination.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonofsteel2 View Post
    Why should I care about what none friends think? It really not like anythink they do are say in this game really affects me.