Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member Krysta_Shadowvol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cdbd3rd View Post
    So that still hasn't been fixed yet, hunh?

/makes a couple more calls.... "Yeah, agent Z? Yeah, that list I gave ya? yeah... seems that was my shopping list. Right. No, no. The arrows sticking out of that loaf of bread were priceless, not to mention the frozen turkey that'll never be the same, but it.... No, I understand, it's okay. But here's the thing. Still got a problem, and needs fixin. Yeah. Yeah. Pick up the new list at the usual spot. Right, with an additional fee for the extra arrows. Good luck." *click*

/Checks watch. *nods*

K, Krysta, that issue should be cleared up shortly. See ya guys there.
    awe thanks for the attempt but I am saddened to say that it was to no avail we shalt not be able make it, there's always next year.
    "Ask directions from a genie In a bottle of Jim Beam and she lies to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Krysta_Shadowvol View Post
    awe thanks for the attempt but I am saddened to say that it was to no avail we shalt not be able make it, there's always next year.
    Will be counting on it.

From the Riddle Reveal on Sunday.... (Let's see how many I can remember that we didn't get)

First off, the puzzle with the die shaped pieces - the pieces were just the shapes of the individual planes of the dies, with the 4 triangle pieces being color coded to the original dice sets in the basic sets. (So d4, d8, and d20) Didn't we try the blue d12 piece on the "12"? According to the solution, we should NOT have taken damage for that. /

Ah, the anagram of "House Title" was "Silhouette". Twas just an extra clue on top of the card anagrams.

The arrows & keys - we were on the right track, making the arrows then using that to track the wall to the right key. Apparently it was also pictured in one of the earlier rooms.

The room with the hands - this was a groaner. There were four of the blades on the wall that were 2" longer than the others. These were aligned with the buttons that would disarm/reset the trap. (Makes me wonder if the one blade we had that was broken was one of the 4...)

The fruit/face room - The staffs were a musical clue, with the faces a round the room set as notes on a staff. The positions were the notes, "F-E-E-D-E-G-G-F-A-C-E" (Feed Egg Face)...

The bat hanging next to the clue in the final room was the hint to turn the lock over. We had the '7 sins' part right. [ "SNISL", inverted is "7SINS" ]

The room with the big maze box - while popular, I guess was a royal pain to make the box. And the room with the 3-d glasses. Makes sense the good stuff would be the hardest to make.

Lastly, the auction before the Reveal was fun - even if everything went far beyond what I could get with a 250gp diamond token. Was really hoping we could nab one of the 10 Stirges by pooling resources, but they went just out of reach. Smoaks two 'rings' he was wearing were actually Ultra Rares - a ring of Wizardry, and.... forgot what the other was. Those were auctioned off - then the two Recipe tokens of some uberness beyond my understanding - went for ... what was it, like 140,000gp each? Something like that.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 08-09-2010 at 09:50 AM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Smile

Hey just wanted to say I had a great time, and thanks to Steiner for putting this together!

True Dungeon Survey

I just received the above survey from the folks at True Dungeon. Not sure if it is person specific or not, but if you can please take a few minutes and let hem know what you think, especially about the end fight in DragonWard.

When I get the newsletter email about the Riddle Reveal I will post that here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steiner-Davion View Post
    True Dungeon Survey

I just received the above survey from the folks at True Dungeon. Not sure if it is person specific or not, but if you can please take a few minutes and let hem know what you think, especially about the end fight in DragonWard.

When I get the newsletter email about the Riddle Reveal I will post that here as well.
    Just checked email and got mine done. Think I gave them some decent feedback on several areas.

The questions posed about expanded areas, as well as a TD cityscape sound intriguing! Prices on tix will certainly jump $2-4 for 2011 as they had intended that increase this year.
    Last edited by cdbd3rd; 08-13-2010 at 11:41 PM.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12