Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 2,481 to 2,496 of 2496

Quote Originally Posted by taurean430 View Post
    That person has been at that for like a month now. Do they ever plan on leaving the Shipwreck Shore? Too funny!
    perhaps they're actually going to the effort of dual-boxing to run their troll-toon... we must be really important to them
    http://captiongenerator.com/8795/ddo-u20changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ape_Man View Post
    Having a clue about what you're talking about is not a prerequisite of posting on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Think of it as trolling by not trolling.

Default :p

I don't know if someone's alredy said it, didn't look at all the posts, but I swear I hate it when (eventually new) player ask : ...

Hi where iz the mission??????

It always gets me..
    Hossa / Darree ~Khyber~ Doom Legion (Level 75)
    Proud Host of the DDO Hunger Games Along with Fawngate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

Community Member

Default idiot remark nr4847545

was in a party, as you wait for fill a link fest happens, so i link 9 yellow dopants.

this ranger, i wont say who, says:

I would never use those.

noob radar goes off

then he says:

what are they for?

*facepalm*

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Everybodies View Post
    was in a party, as you wait for fill a link fest happens, so i link 9 yellow dopants.

this ranger, i wont say who, says:

I would never use those.

noob radar goes off

then he says:

what are they for?

*facepalm*
    er, yeah. I would never use those either. I don't mess up my Greensteels when I make 'em

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pironious View Post
    er, yeah. I would never use those either. I don't mess up my Greensteels when I make 'em
    who cares?

Community Member

You know you've played too many hours of DDO when your wife's pant's are RARE drops. Even more so if someone ELSE rolls them!
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Community Member

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    You know you've played too many hours of DDO when your wife's pant's are RARE drops. Even more so if someone ELSE rolls them!
    That was some funny stuff right there.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Community Member

Default Juggernaut

Me and a buddy are in a Coal chamber pug. We're talking about the Juggernaut build. Dude in the pug asks what it is that build. I say it's warforged 2 monk and 2 ranger or pally and the rest artificer. Some other dude chimes in. That's sounds totally stupid. There's no way that's a viable build. I reply. It's a pretty sick build watch the video on the forums. He''s like ya whetever there's no way it could be any good.
    If the toon is named after a beer 17 of them are mine & 1 more not named after a beer (the black sheep of the family). Beware there are a few beer imposters out there. Unless the toon has been "Banned From All Guilds" it's a fake Beer_Dude. Fake Beer in your group leaves a nasty taste.

Community Member

Both of these in the same day while playing my sorcerer.

Firstly, after being rejected from a group looking for a Wizard, I wanted to find out why. The reason was:

'Since I never played this quest before, I wouldnt know why we would need a wizard and not a sorcerer, yet I follow the advice of party members'.

Then later on I encounter a person after I join a group that says 'A sorc? I suppose that will have to do ... Why did you gimp your sorc by taking 2 paladin levels? You have -2 DCs as a result now'.

The second person happened to be in the first persons group as well, I realized after looking at my screenshot of the first group. Surprise, surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    Both of these in the same day while playing my sorcerer.

Firstly, after being rejected from a group looking for a Wizard, I wanted to find out why. The reason was:

'Since I never played this quest before, I wouldnt know why we would need a wizard and not a sorcerer, yet I follow the advice of party members'.

Then later on I encounter a person after I join a group that says 'A sorc? I suppose that will have to do ... Why did you gimp your sorc by taking 2 paladin levels? You have -2 DCs as a result now'.

The second person happened to be in the first persons group as well, I realized after looking at my screenshot of the first group. Surprise, surprise.
    On the wizard vs sorcerer it is possible that they were looking for a specific "style" of play that is more common with Wizards than Sorcerer. Learning that you have opted to go with the 2 Paladin Splash seems to point that you are on the SC path. Some people just have not experienced the benefits of this type of build. I have on more than one occasion run into groups that have had bad experiences with a Sorcerer because of "style" not meshing well with the rest of the group.

On the -2DC for the splash, this is actually a common misconception as people mix up spell penetration and spell difficulty checks a lot, some even after playing for a few years. This is especially common if they have no PnP background or have not played a character that utilizes DC or SR type spells.

Community Member

Yes but the leader of the group didn't even know why they needed a wizard and not a sorc. Both that and the '-2 DCs from taking 2 pally levels' are noob comments.

I've gotten through everything on heroic elite and epic hard comfortably without requiring other casters in my group, irressistable dance on casters / orange names is the only CC I need.

I also have 3 lives of wizard / 3rd life as FVS on my main, and realise that DCs / CC is not the be all, end all of the game. I decided to make a shiradi sorc after encountering several in tavern brawls and then playing with them in my goups, but now the problem is Im not going to manage to get to shiradi before it gets nerfed later this month QQ.

Community Member

Oh and another one I forgot - '*** is a sorcerer doing in shadowdancer'? ... For EH red fens quests.

One doesn't just magically become a Shiradi sorc without going through shadow dancer and unlocking loads of twist of fate points first.

Quote Originally Posted by DDOisFree View Post
    Yes but the leader of the group didn't even know why they needed a wizard and not a sorc. Both that and the '-2 DCs from taking 2 pally levels' are noob comments.

I've gotten through everything on heroic elite and epic hard comfortably without requiring other casters in my group, irressistable dance on casters / orange names is the only CC I need.

I also have 3 lives of wizard / 3rd life as FVS on my main, and realise that DCs / CC is not the be all, end all of the game. I decided to make a shiradi sorc after encountering several in tavern brawls and then playing with them in my goups, but now the problem is Im not going to manage to get to shiradi before it gets nerfed later this month QQ.
    LMAO Go Bladeforged you little Q.Q machine... bawww. I got into the group. They just had taste
    "(Party): [Party] Mislabeled: you were killed by Qrazydirections"

Community Member

Mired in Kobolds elite fighting Sinvala

Me the only healer / Noob WF Sorc (kinda long cuz it was just ridiculus)

before optional

Noob: I'm self-healing

Me: ok

Noob: I can kill momma with 1 spell

Everyone: mmmmm..Ok sure

(Eventually he runs out of SP..begs for SP pots...no one gives or has time to give)

Someone: Melee her..she's going down (around 30%)

Noob: Oh I got 2 Ftr levels

Noob: Cleric are you AFK? Why aren't you healing me?

(Everyone is alive, I got the healing ..and we on our way to killing momma..then someone brings the dragon to me, i get killed, no way to rez...everyone dies. Should be end of story...but WF SORC)

Noob: we gotta go back and kill her..we get 3 extra chests

(2 people drop)

Noob: no we can do it. I can kill her with one spell!!

(We go back in, he brings out his own wiz/sorc hire, charges sinvala and dies)

Noob: REZ
    (and so on)

Noob: REZ me. I can kill her with 1 spell!!

After rezzing and another re-enter (Sinvala has a tiny sliver of health now)....

NOOB doesnt wait for the rest of us..runs in with hire gets killed

other player: why didn't you wait for the ftr and healer?

NOOB: becuz I can kill her with 1 ....2 spells!

The best NOOB saying...

ME: Why didnt you wait?

NOOB: Cleric you're a MORON

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyluv View Post
    Mired in Kobolds elite fighting Sinvala

Me the only healer / Noob WF Sorc (kinda long cuz it was just ridiculus)
    ...<snip>
    Sounds like you got trolled lol!
    "(Party): [Party] Mislabeled: you were killed by Qrazydirections"

Community Member

I had a bit of a bizarre experience today. I post for Stormcleave elite, bravery, byoh, ip. First to join is a paladin, who summons a fighter hireling. I make a comment about never having seen someone bring a warrior hireling before, the paladin doesn't respond so I leave it alone cause my curiosity got the best of me. Once the paladin catches up with me, I find that the paladin is playing as a healer, tossing what must have been cure moderate wounds with no spell power behind it, since it hit me for around 35 after my 160 healing amp.

A druid joins us, and the 3 of us reach the hill where all the skeletons pop up (there's also an arti and a rogue in the group now, but they haven't caught up yet). I give a warning to go up the hill slowly, the druid ignores me and charges all the way and spawns everything. The druid promptly dies, as does the hireling, but the pali has the sense to follow me to the bottom of the hill and take out skeletons slowly from cover. Druid releases and drops group, rogue and arti catch up, we rez the hireling at the shrine in the cave and proceed to finish the quest. It was just so weird seeing the pali play healer to a warrior hireling, and he actually played it fairly well.

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125