Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    LMAO!!!! You mean GIRLS play DDO!!!! Like OMGROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLZ.
    Yes we (girls) play DDO, and we rock it out baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    Don't you just love the experienced only LFM. Especially when the poster isn't experienced. It seems like more times than not this is the case.
    Lol, Thank You! Should be illegal to post looking for experienced players, unless YOU are an experienced player, otherwise say "Need Guide", lol or "Need Babysitter" depending on the person. The first I may join (depending on mood), the second I'll run from screaming.
    Last edited by dread333; 04-14-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dread333 View Post
    Yes we (girls) play DDO, and we rock it out baby!
    Lies!! All Lies!!!( says the guy with a 7 yr old daughter that has been playing DDO since she was 4 )
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

Quote Originally Posted by Kepli_Moonshadow View Post
    Ah, dear Boldrin. I'm not even ON Khyber (Ghallanda, BABY!). Just felt like smooooooshing myself into your thread because I didn't get enough attention when I was a kid. :P
    Ah! Infidel! ....LOL It really makes sense that you're not from Khyber, you're way too nice and not sarcastic enough....people here would eat your soul happily...maybe with some whipped cream and cherries. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Emili View Post

Actually bloody been thinking next time I put up an lfm may advertise at start ...

"Wanted : DPS=Open, Healers=Open, Arcane=Open or Bard=Open, Piker=Position Filled"

... Although not quite sure how many hit's I'll get?

I'm so happy I wasn't drinking when I read this Emi...I laughed in a very loud obnoxious manner that everyone in my apt. building probably heard. ^_^ I less than three you! *giggles*

Quote Originally Posted by Irinis View Post
    Noob: What voice modulator do you use?
    Me: Huh?
    Non-noobs in party: Uhh, that's a real girl
    Noob: I'm sad now, I wanted to get that modulator
    That's truly special and so creative, I've never heard anything like that before. Oh to be a fly on the wall when you were having that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    Lies!! All Lies!!!( says the guy with a 7 yr old daughter that has been playing DDO since she was 4 )
    We're here, I swear it!!! I wanted so much to give you all rep but apparently I've shared too much in the last 24hrs. *sad panda*

Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    Please be advised that when dealing with Khyberians, do not take everything for granted, always expect the worse and maybe you'll survive the first 5 minutes of what some of us will do to you. ESPECIALLY Sweetsoul.

Default Too Kind

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_rage View Post
    So I had just got back on leave and was bouncing back and forth between my fvs and my pally. I saw a gwylans run up looking for heals. Cool. I jumped on wrath and hit the lfm. I go grab p buffs and head in. We had this really squishy fighter who splashed a 2 lvls of pally I think. We roll through norm ok. He must have been wearing a paper bag for armor because he was dropping like a stone most of the time. So I back out of melee and play healbot. Im chugging sp pots and blowing wands. Well we finish and go back in on hard. Now things become interesting. He isnt chugging pots but he is ranting about how great his build is. As I spend most of my sp on him. Wont use cc ....The others in the party are shooting me tells about him. Well finally he says something to the effect of my build is perfect I'm leading the kill count I really dont need you here. . I think he lasted a tad over a min or so. I guess I just lost track of his bar in the melee. Then he rants about a rez and I should have done my job blah blah blah. In the pack he went we finish the quest. I dropped his stone at the shrine and politely told him he was only as good as those who were healing him.
    Lol Lord_of_rage you are too kind, if I was on my healer, I would have let him dropped death ages ago, unfortunately from time to time I too see these type of pple now and then, there is no need to brag, your actions and time will tell everyone whether you are a great player or not, as with any Khyber tradition, who GIVES A SH*T whether you tell pple how uber you are or how high your kill count is, its not like we can't see it for ourselves how the REAL situation is.

I agree with Disavowed that there are NOOBS and there are NEWBS, NEWBS I appreciate, NOOBS I could care less and won't party with them again if I can help it.
    Last edited by Garvin; 04-15-2010 at 02:37 AM.
    Retired Gimp of Crimson Eagles
    Stopwound - Healwound - Songwound - Cursewound - Patchwound - Saltwound

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Lol Lord_of_rage you are too kind, if I was on my healer, I would have let him dropped death ages ago, unfortunately from time to time I too see these type of pple now and then, there is no need to brag, your actions and time will tell everyone whether you are a great player or not, as with any Khyber tradition, who GIVES A SH*T whether you tell pple how uber you are or how high your kill count is, its not like we can't see it for ourselves how the REAL situation is.

I agree with Disavowed that there are NOOBS and there are NEWBS, NEWBS I appreciate, NOOBS I could care less and won't party with them again if I can help it.
    Stop Ive ran with you several times. You are a killer healer. I was nice because I wanted to keep the group going. And help out.
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

*jumps up and yells* Oh, oh! I have one! I have one!

This is funny.

Player says in general Chat-"How do I use bow and dual swords?"

You tell Player-"What do you mean? Like switch from bow to swords quickly?"

Player tells you-"No"

-Awkward silence-

Player tells you-"How do I have bow and dual swords equipped at the same time?"

You tell player-"Do you have four hands?:P"- I wasn't trying to mean, just trying to be funny.
    (Something I'm not very good at )

Player tells you-" **** you *******"

Really? I'm the bad one? I thought everything in this game had two hands. Perhaps I need glasses.

Well **** you too. >.>
    Last edited by DragonDrago77; 04-15-2010 at 06:19 PM.
    Huh?

Default Gosh oh gosh

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_rage View Post
    Stop Ive ran with you several times. You are a killer healer. I was nice because I wanted to keep the group going. And help out.
    Gosh, now that I reread my post, I did sound like I had a vendetta against NOOBs, lol I let my annoyance at some NOOB in the past (reliving it in my mind yesterday) get the better of me, yeah if its to help the party along I can appreciate that.

/rant off
    Retired Gimp of Crimson Eagles
    Stopwound - Healwound - Songwound - Cursewound - Patchwound - Saltwound

the noob 'this game is fun'

lol everyone knows game is serious business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsoul86 View Post
    apparently I've shared too much in the last 24hrs. *sad panda*
    +1 Rep
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Quote Originally Posted by Thorboar View Post
    Yep you are correct......my specialty is melee......
    Now that's what I should have said. Actually I didn't say a word to the guy, I just let the kill count do the talkin'.
    Khyber:Greenberry, Jemric, Qashta, Leuk, Thurradal + many others

Quote Originally Posted by DragonDrago77 View Post
    *jumps up and yells* Oh, oh! I have one! I have one!

This is funny.

Player says in general Chat-"How do I use bow and dual swords?"

You tell Player-"What do you mean? Like switch from bow to swords quickly?"

Player tells you-"No"

-Awkward silence-

Player tells you-"How do I have bow and dual swords equipped at the same time?"

You tell player-"Do you have four hands?:P"- I wasn't trying to mean, just trying to be funny.
    (Something I'm not very good at )

Player tells you-" **** you *******"

Really? I'm the bad one? I thought everything in this game had two hands. Perhaps I need glasses.

Well **** you too. >.>
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Very nice!

On thelanis joined an lfm for coal chamber advertising 16-20.

The party leader and his friend were both barbarians with shields and had been talking about how they hate this quest, after some explorer area fun we get in there and kill off the optional enemies at the beginning easily with some crowd control, jump down and the party leaders friend keeps complaining over mic how he hates this quest and would rather get a visectomy etc.

Halfway through the two barbs start asking everyone if they'd like to run rainbow or sleeping dust instead.

60% done the barbs decide to /death out of the quest (one is incap) and drop group to go run sleeping dust after complaining how we are stupid zergers and should all go to hell and burn and never group with them again because we're so gimp and can't do anything by ourselves. (including the halfling cleric with -15 jump skill)

100% through the barbs still have the lfm for sleeping dust up and we're happily looting our chests and noticing how the run became easier when they dropped, lfm states in all caps "NO MOTHER F*KIN ZERGERS OR WE'LL KICK YO A$*".

2 hours later after some raiding I see a group of 5 people together in the lfm with none of them in sleeping dust...
    The bird of Hermes is my name, Eating my wings to keep me tame.
    Thelanis
    Toons: Diclonius, Sempresno, Slitmuno, Slitmdos, Slitmtres, Skyfe, Calcatrix, Marcosias, Sumona, Tarokian, Etc.

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

Quote Originally Posted by Garvin View Post
    Gosh, now that I reread my post, I did sound like I had a vendetta against NOOBs, lol I let my annoyance at some NOOB in the past (reliving it in my mind yesterday) get the better of me, yeah if its to help the party along I can appreciate that.

/rant off
    I didnt think you were raging against noobs at all. I waited till someone else died due to stupidity and we los the 10% once that happened and he ranted I let him die and he went into the pack. Ive ran with you quite a bit and know how well you run your clerics. You simply cant heal stupid or completely arrogant.
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

Quote Originally Posted by sirdanile View Post
    On thelanis joined an lfm for coal chamber advertising 16-20.

The party leader and his friend were both barbarians with shields and had been talking about how they hate this quest, after some explorer area fun we get in there and kill off the optional enemies at the beginning easily with some crowd control, jump down and the party leaders friend keeps complaining over mic how he hates this quest and would rather get a visectomy etc.

Halfway through the two barbs start asking everyone if they'd like to run rainbow or sleeping dust instead.

60% done the barbs decide to /death out of the quest (one is incap) and drop group to go run sleeping dust after complaining how we are stupid zergers and should all go to hell and burn and never group with them again because we're so gimp and can't do anything by ourselves. (including the halfling cleric with -15 jump skill)

100% through the barbs still have the lfm for sleeping dust up and we're happily looting our chests and noticing how the run became easier when they dropped, lfm states in all caps "NO MOTHER F*KIN ZERGERS OR WE'LL KICK YO A$*".

2 hours later after some raiding I see a group of 5 people together in the lfm with none of them in sleeping dust...

Eheh, that made me laugh. I hate people who can't make up their mind.

It's like ordering a BigMac then when you eat 60% of it.....

You go up to the cashier and say-"Ummm I don't really like this burger, can I have a quarter pounder instead?"

XD XD
    Huh?

I haven't played a healer yet, so I started leveling a FvS yesterday. I am running through Harbor quests n/h/e for the xp. When I do an elite, I put up an LFM and let in the favor runners. I was doing Durks on elite and put up my lfm, Elite, be self sufficient, in progress. I have two rangers, and a cleric join.

Ranger 1 - Share
    Cleric - Where's the quest?
    I get them situated. Meanwhile I am smacking down some oozes when ranger 2 comes booking by me with a troglodyte in tow.
    Ranger 2 - healj me
    Ranger 2 - healj me
    Ranger 2 - HEALJ ME
    Ranger 2 - Stainer can't heal guys, we are going to wipe!
    Me - You are cursed.
    Ranger 2 - HEALJ ME OMG YOU SUCK

I have a whole new respect for healers now.

Want to preserve at least part of your sanity? Don't pug below lvl 10 if you're playing a Cleric or Favored Soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDOTalk71 View Post
    If the melee asks "Why didn't you heal me before I died?", Healer response should be "Why didn't you kill it before you died?"
    Everybody's got the right to be stupid, some just abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by Danmor View Post
    Want to preserve at least part of your sanity? Don't pug below lvl 10 if you're playing a Cleric or Favored Soul.
    I'm thinking not having any healers but hirelings for the first ten levels would make everyone a better player.
    The victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory. - Sun Tzu

Community Member Kepli_Moonshadow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsoul86 View Post
    Ah! Infidel! ....LOL It really makes sense that you're not from Khyber, you're way too nice and not sarcastic enough....people here would eat your soul happily...maybe with some whipped cream and cherries. ^_^

Ermm...uhhhhh.......

>.<

*blushes*
    Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    Kepli_Moonshadow, you're DA MAN
    Ghallanda: Aryq (17(TR), RGR) Duurva (6 (TR), BARB)Xenafrae(19 PAL) Cyrindaa (20, ASSN)Ysiidra (13, WIZ) Pawlianna (12 BRD/RGR/FTR)

Community Member

Default LOL Stainer

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    I haven't played a healer yet, so I started leveling a FvS yesterday. I am running through Harbor quests n/h/e for the xp. When I do an elite, I put up an LFM and let in the favor runners. I was doing Durks on elite and put up my lfm, Elite, be self sufficient, in progress. I have two rangers, and a cleric join.

Ranger 1 - Share
    Cleric - Where's the quest?
    I get them situated. Meanwhile I am smacking down some oozes when ranger 2 comes booking by me with a troglodyte in tow.
    Ranger 2 - healj me
    Ranger 2 - healj me
    Ranger 2 - HEALJ ME
    Ranger 2 - Stainer can't heal guys, we are going to wipe!
    Me - You are cursed.
    Ranger 2 - HEALJ ME OMG YOU SUCK

I have a whole new respect for healers now.
    That sounds just about right except you didn't say the ranger was plucking with a bow. Tried to +1 you but no go still.

Page 7 of 125 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast