Page 13 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stainer View Post
    My son is 19 and "Cool story bro" is on a list of things I am not allowed to say that he provided for me. Oh Snap, any form of Shizzle, and a bunch of other sayings where provided. I try to sneak them in where he wont catch me saying them.
    ROFLMFAO...... (translation for those who need google = rolling on floor laughing my ******* A** off)

Dude, I think that may be the best thing I've ever heard....you remind me of my mom all of a sudden.... *snicker*

My dad wouldn't be caught dead trying to say anything like that but my mom went back to school a few years back for her bachelor in Psych and started coming home with stuff like that....I realize this isn't a ddo story but it's a noob story so bear with me. This was a few years ago back when it all started...

My mom and little sister are bickering in the back seat while I drive into town (we lived in the country) because mom's a backseat driver and it drives everyone including my little sister insane and mid argument my mom looks at my little sister and says, "well....your mom!" My little sisters jaw hit the floor and she just sat there for a whole minute before she remembered her mouth was open and yelled back, "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!!! YOU ARE MY MOM!!!"

Best couple of minutes spent with them...ever. My mom still occasionally yells out, "you mom!" when she's looking to get my little sister to shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogrin View Post
    Please be advised that when dealing with Khyberians, do not take everything for granted, always expect the worse and maybe you'll survive the first 5 minutes of what some of us will do to you. ESPECIALLY Sweetsoul.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Community Member

And.... I get to nominate myself....

Baby cleric... just hit 9 some time back but had parked her... wasn't playing her and was on my baby wiz... but they had 2 casters already, couldn't get a cleric so I offered to swap knowing full well she's under-equipped and a mess. Had to get my bard to stop by with some supplies even. Items still lacking.

Forgot that clerics get raise dead at 9 didn't I? ... hmmm... fighter dies in the Tharask in the areana bit. It's elite... fighting continues... get asked for a rez... reply "I'm only level 9".

Get reminded that you get raise dead at 9.

It's busy... I'm trying my best to wand whip due to insufficient sp pool (must get a power peral or something across and dev pots, and, and, and,... other items).... can't really check mid battle.... hmmm... but still...

Red faces don't translate across typed chat well. I was choosing not to use my mic.

A number of very pointed comments about how "He doesn't carry raise dead" that I chose not to reply to.

Yes... it was my fault... they completed though... got their xp and favor and flag. I didn't need the favor or flag for that quest on my cleric so I was only doing it to be nice... bleh.

Hey... I made 5 peoples DNG list - one of whom is an extremely talkative guild leader who chews into the microphone and swears a lot. I can live. When I think about it I count that as a win actually

I report my own comment here before one of them can *****ily contribute it.

EDIT: oh and yes I did have raise dead loaded btw... just wasn't on any of my increabily messy hot bars... and by that time i had insufficient sp to use it anyway.
    Last edited by MeliCat; 06-04-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    ~ Khyber - Crimson Eagles ~
    ~ Mellinator ~ Mellant ~ Melizzic ~ Melton ~ Melvanwy ~

Default Love This Thread

I had a good one the other day in a Vale slayer group. The monk is going on and on about how bad a$$ his new shuriken is. I ask what kind is it and he hot-links it : Green Steel Shuriken. That's it, nothing on it... I couldn't believe someone would even make one, much less brag about it, and THEN hot-link it.

Not hating on all (3) of you green steel shuriken users out there......... Just thought it was funny.
    All of us get lost in the darkness.
    Dreamers learn to steer by the stars.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Windex69 View Post
    I had a good one the other day in a Vale slayer group. The monk is going on and on about how bad a$$ his new shuriken is. I ask what kind is it and he hot-links it : Green Steel Shuriken. That's it, nothing on it... I couldn't believe someone would even make one, much less brag about it, and THEN hot-link it.

Not hating on all (3) of you green steel shuriken users out there......... Just thought it was funny.
    I know Hordo is one of the three, who are the other two?

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post
    I'm thinking it would be the guy in his post, Hordo, and the first person who mistakenly made one and said..what?!?!? a ****ing Shuriken!! Anyone got 1 CP for this thing??
    Last edited by Boldrin; 06-04-2010 at 11:32 PM.
    Boldrin//Grandmaster Flash//Cartaras
    Plucky // Whipping //Malachus
    Juxta//Pigsticker//Stealyour// Internet
    Proud member of Loreseekers

Community Member

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Windex69 View Post

Maybe we should be able to make a greensteel returning throwing dagger.

Community Member

Default Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boldrin View Post
    I'm thinking it would be the guy in his post, Hordo, and the first person who mistkenly made one and said..what?!?!? a ****ing Shuriken!! Anyone got 1 CP for this thing??
    That was funny Boldrin +1

Bah gotta spread some first. Stop saying funny **** so I don't have to +1 you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblack View Post
    I'm thinking it would be the guy in his post, Hordo, and the first person who mistkenly made one and said..what?!?!? a ****ing Shuriken!! Anyone got 1 CP for this thing??
    Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    That was funny Boldrin +1

Bah gotta spread some first. Stop saying funny **** so I don't have to +1 you so much.
    You three wish you were so uber!
    I broke out the, now tier 3'd, GS Shuriken of DoooOOOooooOOoooMMmmm!!!11!!!!one in ToD last night and gave Horoth a few baths with the Crushing Wave.
    Yeah, that's right...you can't handle the sheer awsomeness that is my shuriken!

I don't know, I was in this shroud pug where the leader got rejected from another group. I didn't know this until I was in the quest, but I refused to leave as I wouldn't abandon other players.

During round 4, the bard died and we almost didn't kill Harry in one pass! Imagine taking two passes? The horror!

PS always a good run with ya!
    Oh, that's easy. I didn't farm them. I just cheated. -Meghan
    Quote Originally Posted by 404error View Post
    lol, I didnt give it a QA pass.

Quote Originally Posted by MeliCat View Post
    EDIT: oh and yes I did have raise dead loaded btw... just wasn't on any of my increabily messy hot bars... and by that time i had insufficient sp to use it anyway.
    See Meli this is what would happen to me, if I suddenly started playing my 11 Cleric again, after 8 months of him being parked. ONE TIME and ya get a bad reputation. haha. People should just chill the he-ll out.
    Khyber:Greenberry, Jemric, Qashta, Leuk, Thurradal + many others

At the top of tempest spine drinking my big ole beers:)

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post
    I don't know, I was in this shroud pug where the leader got rejected from another group. I didn't know this until I was in the quest, but I refused to leave as I wouldn't abandon other players.

During round 4, the bard died and we almost didn't kill Harry in one pass! Imagine taking two passes? The horror!

Yeah can you imagine the gall of those total NOOBs.. I mean the raid leader was disavowedfrom the other group and just kept going on about a hik whos into medicine and likes his Big Ole beers. Then the beloved bard who is such a ray of sunshine to us all drops right off the bat in part 4. A warchanter no less. They had a gimp barb with no soul who forgot to turn on power attack before round3 and we almost didnt complete pt4 in one pass. Oh the horrors of it all.

Hounds and another shroud tonight?
    Toons are in a constant state of flux. Khyber server.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillea View Post
    Maybe your forum name should be lord_of_halfling_rage then...

That is all.

Community Member

Default Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Helmet View Post

Yes that was a good run. The funny thing is on the next run the other bard died in part four where it was another 1 rounder. It's kinda funny that both times a bard died and it was a one rounder.

Have to say all three runs were great. Drunken Shroud runs ROCK! It was an awsome group. Unfortunatly the third run cost me a large scale. A newbie FS hit the alter before one of the guys could recall out. It was my group and I felt bad so I gave him a large devil scale to make up for it. But I pulled 2 out of the 3 runs so it didn't hurt too bad.

It's always good running with you as well Dark.
    Last edited by Disavowed; 06-05-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Community Member

Default Bret

Quote Originally Posted by lord_of_rage View Post
    Yeah can you imagine the gall of those total NOOBs.. I mean the raid leader was disavowedfrom the other group and just kept going on about a hik whos into medicine and likes his Big Ole beers. Then the beloved bard who is such a ray of sunshine to us all drops right off the bat in part 4. A warchanter no less. They had a gimp barb with no soul who forgot to turn on power attack before round3 and we almost didnt complete pt4 in one pass. Oh the horrors of it all.

Hounds and another shroud tonight?
    What time are you on these days? The other night was a little past my bed time but the good booze and even better company made it so I couldn't go to bed. You can't pass up great folks like that in a pug just for some sleep when you have the next day off.

I can't do that tonight. I have to work in the A.M., but if you're going to be on when I'm up we should hit some hound or Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by Disavowed View Post
    It's kinda funny that both times a bard died and it was a one rounder.
    You trying to steal Hordiva's bag of tricks?
    Sacrifice the bard and it is FULL OF WIN!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    Agreed... I carry a PoP X on my level 12 ranger...not a common item I know..
    tell that to the guy that bought a pop 10.... then got a pop 10 from the end reward of a quest he'd finished just prior to running to the AH>......... yeah thats my life..

on topic... i've actually had some one tell me that casters are useless in the reaver raid... so i solo'd it and asked how his ran went.... wiped in about 7 minutes

My little add...
    The place is Korthos, time is yesterday. I'm kinda bored, and just screwing around with a new character, and a newbie (as opposed to a noob) is asking what enhancement he should first take on his fighter. Reasonable newbie question. The enhancement system can be rather daunting to a new player. Most of the replies are "Fighter Toughness". Good replies. Discussion is going around about toughness and how many a fighter should take, and then some noob joins in and states "you can only take as many toughness enhancements as you have toughness feats".

/headbang
    [This space intentionally left blank]

I'm thinking it would be the guy in his post, Hordo, and the first person who mistakenly made one and said..what?!?!? a ****ing Shuriken!! Anyone got 1 CP for this thing??
    Ausssie has a Min II GS Shuriken!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Ausssie has a Min II GS Shuriken!

Way too overpowered!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi_Hordo View Post
    Way too overpowered!
    Not in Minimonbon's hand it isn't!

Page 13 of 125 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast