Default Where do epic seals drop?

I've heard that different seals drop in different quests. I.e. SoS seal drops only in VoN1.

Is it true? If so where should I look for seals of
    - Epic Dragon's Eye
    - Epic Helm of the Mroranon
    - Epic Kundarak Warding Bracers
    - Epic Ring of the Silver Concord
    Osmand d'Medani, Stonebearer Eric, Wardreamer

Quote Originally Posted by Krag View Post
    I've heard that different seals drop in different quests. I.e. SoS seal drops only in VoN1.

Is it true? If so where should I look for seals of
    - Epic Dragon's Eye
    - Epic Helm of the Mroranon
    - Epic Kundarak Warding Bracers
    - Epic Ring of the Silver Concord

Very wrong. All Von Seals drop in all von quests. I have seen a SoS seal drop from ev1, ev2 and ev3. Each time, in each von it has been in the end chest. It's just a matter of luck really and a hope that you have a static party that has different haves and wants and are willing to share or trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asialee View Post
    Spisey, you are a epic item no one can match your skillzs :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    I think a full group of level 20s butt naked riding zebras should be able to beat part 1 even if the only portal DPS is said zebras kicking the portals with their hind legs as us Wisconsinites try to tip them over sideways and laugh about it afterward.

Quote Originally Posted by Spisey View Post
    Very wrong. All Von Seals drop in all von quests. I have seen a SoS seal drop from ev1, ev2 and ev3. Each time, in each von it has been in the end chest. It's just a matter of luck really and a hope that you have a static party that has different haves and wants and are willing to share or trade.
    Thanks for refuting this stupid rumor.
    Unfortunately I don't have a static group but sooner or later I'll get my precious anyway.

Every seal can drop from every quest, including the raid. Same for scrolls, any quests, even the raid.

However some are definetely more likely from certain chests/quests then others. Having run VoN1-2 over 100 times it's pretty evident.

VoN1: Best spot for Epic SoS seal. Seen 10+ drop, where as never seen them drop anywhere else, except the raid. Most commonly in the epic chest, but seen it in the side chests. Kundarak Boots seem to be a high drop rate here too.
    VoN2: Dragonseye, always the epic chest. Drops nearly every run, sometimes 2-3 of them! Seen like 30+ of them.
    VoN3: Epic chest I've seen mostly the hammer of life seal, but haven't run this one enough to be certain thats the most likely.
    VoN4/5: Haven't run enough to give any solid info.

VoN6:
    Most commonly drops raid loot (seems like a 50% chance)
    Sometimes shards (40% chance)
    Rarely seals (10% chance)
    Chance of getting any 1 of the 3 seems to be about 75%
    You can get a scale in addition to raidloot/shard/seal, infact everytime I got a scale it was always inaddition to raidloot.. Perhaps they ONLY drop if you get another loot?
    On average 2 scales drop in a 12 man group, so 1 in 6 chance.

I think most shards/seals have a similar droprate, but raidloot certainly differs slightly. Oddly by far the rarest drop seems to the Dragoneye. Followed by the Epic helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spisey View Post
    I've pulled a seal (SoS) from the locked storeroom chest in VON1 epic. (The one that you get the key to from Grogan after killing him @ the end.).
    I don't have a zerging problem.

I'm zerging. That's YOUR problem.

Quote Originally Posted by sirgog View Post
    I've pulled a seal (SoS) from the locked storeroom chest in VON1 epic. (The one that you get the key to from Grogan after killing him @ the end.).
    VoN1 is a gold mine for the SoS seal... my friend has pulled two from the mephit room chest in just a few runs.
    HomemadeWF Barb 18 / Rogue 2 | ThemeHuman Bard 20 | StoreboughtHalfling Monk 20 | Ghallanda ReRolled

Did anyone pull the seal of Epic Kundarak Warding Bracers? Which quest was it?

I've farmed VoN1-2 for some time but never seen this one.