Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: ChaosKnights

Quote Originally Posted by Durnak View Post
    losers...
    who ???
    Haylie ~~ Brandie ~~ Nickey ~~ Aleeah ~~ Asia ~~ Nixxee ~~ Asiaskylar~~ Asialee

I hardly drink anymore.. but today you're in luck
    I carry a firearm because a cop is too heavy !

Quote Originally Posted by Asialee View Post
    who ???
    Yes.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

I just wanted to say, that EV6 run, yesterday, sorry for doubting our skills Dark. But I did have my reasons.

Being on my no tweek geared Wizard for the first time and using him on base 3, with Laz my WF beater on base 3, (who did an awesome job btw), I was a bit concerned to begin with.

Then, shortly after taking off, *someone, decided to run under the bridge rather than over.

Then there was the agro debacle on base 2, followed by premature evisceration of the din and many deaths there.

Then having to reprep both base 2 and 3, unfortunatly at the same time Laz DC'd.

Then having another WF beater sent my way, though unfortunate I didnt catch him quick enough before the 'Ding' after he hopped on base.

Yeah, I admit it, I was ready to throw up a dd and go grab some reeses. But then my resolve was renewed, for out the fiery din of chaos I heard the loud roaring commands of my uber brother saying... "Do it."

I know mord, on his healer, must have swallowed several pots, and there were probably other events that are a bit hazy atm but... we did do it. And other than the DC partial wipe from Laz losing connection again, (sorry Laz), while fighting Big Red, the rest was pretty much flawless as usual to completion.
    Arcade~Arkades~Lakedaemon~Viktarion~Meraxes~Af~Ark ade~Barakade~Darkpadawan

Quote Originally Posted by Ollathir View Post
    I just wanted to say, that EV6 run, yesterday, sorry for doubting our skills Dark. But I did have my reasons.

Being on my no tweek geared Wizard for the first time and using him on base 3, with Laz my WF beater on base 3, (who did an awesome job btw), I was a bit concerned to begin with.

Then, shortly after taking off, *someone, decided to run under the bridge rather than over.

Then there was the agro debacle on base 2, followed by premature evisceration of the din and many deaths there.

Then having to reprep both base 2 and 3, unfortunatly at the same time Laz DC'd.

Then having another WF beater sent my way, though unfortunate I didnt catch him quick enough before the 'Ding' after he hopped on base.

Yeah, I admit it, I was ready to throw up a dd and go grab some reeses. But then my resolve was renewed, for out the fiery din of chaos I heard the loud roaring commands of my uber brother saying... "Do it."

I know mord, on his healer, must have swallowed several pots, and there were probably other events that are a bit hazy atm but... we did do it. And other than the DC partial wipe from Laz losing connection again, (sorry Laz), while fighting Big Red, the rest was pretty much flawless as usual to completion.

Sounds like Fun.
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!
    Go for the eyes Boo!

I wanted to curse out a particular someone ferociously, personally =D
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

who ???
    No.
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Have you decided to come back yet ??? We miss you, heck even Ish misses you and that's saying alot !!
    I miss you guys too, but all the bug reports haven't made me miss the game. I popped in not long ago to say hi and realized that I lost all my WF and all but one of my characters were too high level to have anything F2P to run so there wasn't much point hanging out long. I was just redoing my computer with a fresh Win 7 image, I didn't end up downloading the DDO client. Maybe next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    I miss you guys too, but all the bug reports haven't made me miss the game. I popped in not long ago to say hi and realized that I lost all my WF and all but one of my characters were too high level to have anything F2P to run so there wasn't much point hanging out long. I was just redoing my computer with a fresh Win 7 image, I didn't end up downloading the DDO client. Maybe next month.
    Come back man, we need someone else to tell dark how gimp he is.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Come back man, we need someone else to tell dark how gimp he is.
    I will rise up to this challenge!
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    Share and Enjoy!

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osharan_Tregarth View Post
    Yeah, but when I call him gimp its funnier... you know because my guys all are gimps

Quote Originally Posted by Lorien_the_First_One View Post
    Yeah, but when I call him gimp its funnier... you know because my guys all are gimps
    They are not! They are awesome!!

I'd run with you anytime on yer guys!
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

No.
    way
    Last edited by Asialee; 07-23-2010 at 11:38 AM. Reason: came up with a better word :P

Haven't you been doing that all along ?

Haven't you been doing that all along ?
    Well, yes... But I'm pretty lazy.

I'm not likely to volunteer for ANYTHING unless I was already planning to do it anyway.
    Share and Enjoy!

Community Member

who ???
    /Reported

We're a bunch of people that do their own things until it's time to raid....

We ARE currently recruiting. Please contact Darkstrife in game for details.

Due to DDO guild size limitations, we've been forced to boot inactive members from the guild(Anyone gone more than 1.5 years got the ax). For any returning members who are mysteriously guildless, just look us up in game for a reinvite when you start playing again.
    Heh, cute.

Hope the weekend has been full of good times and fat loot. Personally I find I need to read less and play more. Though studying sucks all hope of game time right out of you, reading forum oppinions, for a breather, tends to take it's toll. Though it has been fun to peruse the emaginanation of some, I find I am being being farther removed from my senses. I only hope I can get of this merry-go-round before I get sick.
    Arcade~Arkades~Lakedaemon~Viktarion~Meraxes~Af~Ark ade~Barakade~Darkpadawan

Heh, cute.
    Heh. Updated.
    Share and Enjoy!

Hey guys,

As some of you may have noticed I have been away from the game for a while and maybe occasionally log on but not stay for long. I have been really busy mainly enjoying what's left of my summer with some of my friends. A friend of mine is moving down here and his parents are giving him hell so we've been having to deal with that. I won't be renewing my sub for a while. It expires the 31st of this month. I honestly don't have the money atm to pay it and even if I did it would be wasted because school is about to start back up and I have a lot that I need to focus on.

So I hope to see you guys later on, but for now I shall steal tassy's saying and wish you all a good day and "may all your lewts be phat!"
    Argonnessen Server Officer of ChaosKnights
    Ardrak (Human sorcerer) ~ Aryanaa (Human cleric) ~ Arynias (Human Sorcerer) ~ Arylia (Elven ranger) ~ Arylias (Human Favored Soul)

Quote Originally Posted by dragonruler View Post
    Hey guys,

As some of you may have noticed I have been away from the game for a while and maybe occasionally log on but not stay for long. I have been really busy mainly enjoying what's left of my summer with some of my friends. A friend of mine is moving down here and his parents are giving him hell so we've been having to deal with that. I won't be renewing my sub for a while. It expires the 31st of this month. I honestly don't have the money atm to pay it and even if I did it would be wasted because school is about to start back up and I have a lot that I need to focus on.

So I hope to see you guys later on, but for now I shall steal tassy's saying and wish you all a good day and "may all your lewts be phat!"

Sounds good man. See ya in a bit.
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by dragonruler View Post
    Hey guys,

bye ary!!!!!!!! I'll miss you, but I'll chat with you on FB. /hugs
    Kannyaheals, lvl 20 Cleric...Kannya, lvl 20 rogue...Kanbeats, lvl 20 intimitank...Kanya, lvl 14 halfling tosser...Kankan, lvl 11 pally thing...Kancast, lvl 18 wizzy

Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast