Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: ChaosKnights

ya I just re-subbed. tried to play last night but the **** factory had other ideas. oh well try again tonight after work.

really?!? p oop is censored? feces maybe?
    Mabar - Ransacked.

Sure was nice of Turbine to give us our guild its own avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gkar View Post
    Hey? The guild still kicking?

I was going to pop on tonight and see what the state of the game is... and then the DDO loader/updater managed to pooch itself so that it just flashes the login screen violently on my screen until I shut the program down. With that, the urge to give Turbine money again passed.

Good hunting, maybe the next time the urge hits Turbine's tech will work.
    Yea we're doing great man, you should come back and join us.
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Real life, work and DDO fatigue has convinced me to take a break from the game for a bit. I'll be back in a couple of months or until the urge resurfaces.

-Jeryle
    Charater Names: Jeryle, Jerforged, Gerforged, Raybur, Rayber, Raibur, Marreth, Merreth
    Classes Played: Thief Acrobat, Ftr, Barbarian, Cleric, FVS, Caster, Bard, & Monk
    Member of Synergia

Quote Originally Posted by Vengenance View Post
    Real life, work and DDO fatigue has convinced me to take a break from the game for a bit. I'll be back in a couple of months or until the urge resurfaces.

-Jeryle

Sounds good man. We'll be here when you decide to come back around.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    I've taken the craft disturbing mental image feat... You have been warned!
    Share and Enjoy!

How is update 13 so far, especially the new Epic stuff? Missing the people, but was underwelmed with the release notes and changing Deadly Weapons to 1D8 force damage isn't making the urge to come back very strong. Hope everyone is doing well, may the loot gods bless CK (except Cetus).
    Charater Names: Jeryle, Jerforged, Gerforged, Raybur, Rayber, Raibur, Marreth, Merreth
    Classes Played: Thief Acrobat, Ftr, Barbarian, Cleric, FVS, Caster, Bard, & Monk
    Member of Synergia

How is update 13 so far, especially the new Epic stuff? Missing the people, but was underwelmed with the release notes and changing Deadly Weapons to 1D8 force damage isn't making the urge to come back very strong. Hope everyone is doing well, may the loot gods bless CK (except Cetus).
    Well... So far for me, the main highlight has been Treock's reaction in guild chat after finding out about the stackable XP tomes(after all of the lives he's already cranked out). It went something like this:

F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F* **F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F*** F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F* **F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F*** F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F* **F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F***F*** F***F***F***F***

I was amused at his pain.
    Osharan, Esharan, Osharina, Usharina, etc... I'm the 'sharans. Epoxy. Notverysexy.
    Share and Enjoy!

The actual answer to your question is.. Beats me. We've got a big project trying to finish up at work, and I'm stuck on mandatory 12 hour days trying to fix some of our "engineer's" design flaws.

So I'm only getting logged on enough to run a few quests with sexy, and then that's about it.
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Osharan_Tregarth View Post
    The actual answer to your question is.. Beats me. We've got a big project trying to finish up at work, and I'm stuck on mandatory 12 hour days trying to fix some of our "engineer's" design flaws.

So I'm only getting logged on enough to run a few quests with sexy, and then that's about it.
    As an engineer I resent that statement, the problem always comes with the interpretation of the engineer's design, not the actual design. Like a R&D engineer once told me, "If you make it to print it will work." The only thing was he specced an injection molded plastic part with a +/- .0005" tolerance.

I might try to jump on this weekend, my account is still active and will be for quite some time still (yearly sub).
    Member of Synergia

he specced an injection molded plastic part with a +/- .0005" tolerance.
    Did you tell him that he also needed to design the tool capable of doing that?
    Glenalth Woodwalke ■ Preston the Ranger ■ Brisqoe the Dentist ■ Prescription Liberator
    AoK @ Argonnessen

As an engineer I resent that statement, the problem always comes with the interpretation of the engineer's design, not the actual design. Like a R&D engineer once told me, "If you make it to print it will work." The only thing was he specced an injection molded plastic part with a +/- .0005" tolerance.
    I'm playing around with our brandy-new conveyor system. Which is just like our old one, except that the old one actually moved the product around without crumpling the boxes into these neat little accordion shapes.

I can actually see the thought processes that went into some of the design decisions. It shouldn't surprise me after all this time, but yet again..

"Well, we might have some issues in this area, but I think we can work through them"

If only the designer was the one stuck "working through them", instead of me.
    Share and Enjoy!

Community Member

I'm actually thinking of resubbing... Someone pinch me!

The new xp changes and tomes and whatnot look like TRing will be much faster. Epic levels RARR!
    Slashbot, Hackbot, Blastbot, Nekbeard, Blendtek, Pokeface, Mechaheals, Seriel

Chaosknights

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post

The new xp changes and tomes and whatnot look like TRing will be much faster. Epic levels RARR!
    I'm sorry, but if you check out newly revised recruitment page, the footnotes clearly state *OG not him*.

Thank you for your interest in ChaosKnights, and have a nice day.

(I'm kidding, I'm kidding.)
    Share and Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Osharan_Tregarth View Post
    I'm playing around with our brandy-new conveyor system. Which is just like our old one, except that the old one actually moved the product around without crumpling the boxes into these neat little accordion shapes.
    I'm now working at an engineering school and have discovered that isn't a design flaw but a "feature"

And I've also learned that the engineer's slogan is "If it ain't broke, it must need more features!"

I'm now working at an engineering school and have discovered that isn't a design flaw but a "feature"

And I've also learned that the engineer's slogan is "If it ain't broke, it must need more features!"
    You sure you're not working for Turbine? If I were to guess, I'd say that's the exact reasoning that goes into any discussion about the Abbot raid behind Turbine doors.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by cracked View Post

New XP changes? tomes stacking? What? Am I going to have to start reading the forums? What's going on?

The changes are actually what brought me back for a look tonight. What's the deal with the new module they are looking to sell? VIPs don't get everything free anymore?

Is it looing like the add on module is "must have" or just something on the side?

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    You sure you're not working for Turbine?
    lol you know when I first heard that joke at work the first thing I thought of was IT. It also happened to come from someone in Computer Engineering so it was a perfect fit.

New XP changes? tomes stacking? What? Am I going to have to start reading the forums? What's going on?

The changes are actually what brought me back for a look tonight. What's the deal with the new module they are looking to sell? VIPs don't get everything free anymore?

Is it looing like the add on module is "must have" or just something on the side?
    If you buy the collector's edition pack you get the option to add on 11000 points for $60 more, so $140 total. That's almost enough to buy pretty much everything you'd need to drop to premium right away. I'm considering dropping my VIP and just doing that... which is what I assume Turbine wants VIP's to do with such a great "buyout" deal.
    Kaarloe - Degenerate Matter - Argonnessen

Quote Originally Posted by redspecter23 View Post
    If you buy the collector's edition pack you get the option to add on 11000 points for $60 more, so $140 total. That's almost enough to buy pretty much everything you'd need to drop to premium right away. I'm considering dropping my VIP and just doing that... which is what I assume Turbine wants VIP's to do with such a great "buyout" deal.
    The main thing left on the VIP benefit list looks like open on hard/elite, but it says you can earn that? What's the in game trigger to be able to open immediately on h/e?

The main thing left on the VIP benefit list looks like open on hard/elite, but it says you can earn that? What's the in game trigger to be able to open immediately on h/e?
    single tr hard/double tr elite

or buying it in the store for each individual quest (single use)
    Last edited by Osharan_Tregarth; 03-04-2012 at 02:02 AM.
    Share and Enjoy!

Community Member

Poor kitty.
    Mogee, Proud Member of Synergia

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 LastLast