Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Community Member

Your points can still be used after your no longer a vip. Hopefully you didn't turn vip just for the points.

Default 500 points

I have looked over most of the reply's so im going to wait 72 or so hours to see if i get my points, because i haven't yet, but i was curious if im on a 3 month sub that renews ever 3 months, will i still get the points every month. seems like a ridiculous questions, but i would just like to know. please and thank you

=]

Customer Service Representative Victorie's Avatar

Regardless how often your payments are scheduled, you should be getting points monthly on the anniversary. If it has been more than 72 and you don't think you got them, please email the Account Management department and they will be happy to look into this for you.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available Monday through Friday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOUnlimited

thank you.

Just putting this out there. Everyone is saying that DDO points are given within 72 hours.

The Help Page is the DDO store ingame says:
    "We are aware that some players are not receiving their favor reward point grants immediately. All points are rewarded within 24-48 hours of the initial time they are earned. Please note that this is the longest that these grants should take, and most will continue to be significantly faster (if not almost instantly)."

I haven't received my points for the month yet either but I found all the info I needed to talk to someone about it in this thread.

See ya in Game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123