Default MyDDO and a RL Stalker

Turbine,

I'd like to be able to opt out of MyDDO so that certain people cant pattern out what times I'm alone at home with headphones on.

At least let me hide the quest panel that shows what times of day I'm distracted by the game.

Lil help?

Thanks
    Fen

/from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by garret

Quote Originally Posted by Shal
    not to mention the exact time, down to the minute, of when i leveled, when i compleated what quest, what i spent action points on, and when i did it.
    This data is only available to you while logged in when a character is anonymous. Other players, or users who are not logged in, will not see the log data when you have a character marked as anonymous.
    Garret, could you please elaborate a little on this? Are you saying that if my toons are anon, no one but me can see what times I am playing?

Thanks
    Last edited by Fenrisulven6; 03-15-2010 at 09:15 AM.

Head to My.DDO.com, then click "admin", then look under Appearance for Widgets. You can remove the Character Log widget, should take care of your problem.
    DDOcast - A weekly podcast about DDO!
    Characters: Sarlona: Mockduck (Cleric): Beefheart (Fighter): Mockduk (Ranger/Rogue): Monkduck (Monk): Veiovis (Fvs/Rog) Guild: Mockduck (Rogue) Cannith: Mockduck (Fvs/Rogue) Twitter Facebook

Thanks Mock, that seems to have done the trick.