Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zyklon View Post
    I thought it was only like 11,000 points (give or take - less if on sale) for all adventure packs. Little over $100??

-
    A pack or two might have been added since then. And then there are things like races, classes, shared bank. I think it was in the $200-300 range to get everything (including 10 char slots)

I thought it was only like 11,000 points (give or take - less if on sale) for all adventure packs. Little over $100??

-
    Yeah, I've bought all the content and only spent like $140 and still currently have about 2000 TP in the bank for future releases.
    Antello - Kinisar - Erifeci
    Antelli - Antelly - Antellia

The Rogue Saints - Sarlona
    www.theroguesaints.com

Community Member
    Mines of Moria, post Bilbo pre Sauron's attempted return.

-
    I've spent 80 dollars, unlocked every adventure pack (except dreaming dark) and bought monk.

I still have 1410 points left.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Just be careful of this bug with it (not trying to bash it, but better make sure people know about it - sadly I can't remember who's the author so he can fix it).
    It's jjflanigan's. I'll send him a link to the thread so he can fix it.

EDIT: I sent him the link. However, he hasn't posted since last October so I'm not at all confident he'll see the PM I sent.
    Last edited by Arkat; 03-15-2010 at 11:07 AM.

Thought so. I'm sure those of us whom have made crafting mistakes understand where the OP is coming from. But lets keep the cost of the game in a more accurate sector. I don't need my own bloodpressure rising.

Community Member

Done. Thanks for motivating me into finally doing it. And sorry it took so long
    Your planner is awesome Tihocan. I prefer it to the others since you can click around and mix and match. You're right that it might have been a little unclear on the dual-shard bit, but if that is now fixed it is perfect
    Various hedge-wizards and halfwits, please see MyDDO for all your squelching needs
    Lyrandar 2006 - Devourer 2007 - Thelanis 2009 - Ghallanda 2010

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    It's jflannigan's. I'll send him a link to the thread so he can fix it.
    Awesome, thanks

Awesome, thanks
    I miss-spelled his Forum name. It's jjflanigan.

It also appears he hasn't posted since last October.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    It also appears he hasn't posted since last October.
    I was afraid it may be the case, since I thought I'd remember his name if he had kept posting :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thriand View Post
    I'd hardly call it a "blatant error", the perfectweb crafting planner is still the best planner I've seen to date and I've never had a problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
    Agreed.
    how is this not a blatant error?: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=235829

it presents a tier that is impossible. seems that people are always complaining about it... but not tihocan's or the interactive guide's planner.

but... whatever works for you.
    HomemadeWF Barb 18 / Rogue 2 | ThemeHuman Bard 20 | StoreboughtHalfling Monk 20 | Ghallanda ReRolled

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lolwatboomer View Post

it presents a tier that is impossible. seems that people are always complaining about it... but not tihocan's or the interactive guide's planner.

Whatever planner you like...use two. If they disagree, check the wiki or come to the forums. Any planner can have a mistake in it.

It gives you +5 fort instead of +5 reflex, seeing as this teir does not stack with a resistance item most people would never even consider putting it on an item and is most likely the reason that the planner has been used for well over a year without this being discovered.

However this is the first time I've ever seen someone have a valid complaint with it. Tihocan's interactive guide is great and all but if you think it is without flaws then you are greatly mistaken, there will always be someone who complains about something. As far as my personal preference the perfectweb planner is the best and most convenient planner I've used to date (and yes I've used the interactive guide) and I will continue to recommend its use.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Tihocan's interactive guide is great
    I totally agree...
    but if you think it is without flaws then you are greatly mistaken
    with this as well

PS: The so-called "Interactive guide" is not mine though

I totally agree...

with this as well

PS: The so-called "Interactive guide" is not mine though
    eh I misread his post I think is was sanadil who has the interactive guide

Community Member

i'm surprised people are still recommending the perfectweb planner, when there is a blatant error in it that still has not been addressed - not only this, but there are still threads popping up where people are messing up their conc opp items.

use the interactive ddo game guide, it is a STICKY on the forums and it will tell you exactly what shards need to be combined and if two supreme shards are necessary.

also... $500 spent on the game? really? what'd you buy exactly?
    I was about to ask the same thing. Been here 4+ years and only now over $1000 and that include 4+ years subbed! + buying the original store copy! (then a slight increase in spending since DDO store....DANG YOU TURBINE and your superior CAPITALISM!!!!)

It gives you +5 fort instead of +5 reflex, seeing as this teir does not stack with a resistance item most people would never even consider putting it on an item and is most likely the reason that the planner has been used for well over a year without this being discovered.

However this is the first time I've ever seen someone have a valid complaint with it. Tihocan's interactive guide is great and all but if you think it is without flaws then you are greatly mistaken, there will always be someone who complains about something. As far as my personal preference the perfectweb planner is the best and most convenient planner I've used to date (and yes I've used the interactive guide) and I will continue to recommend its use.
    ah, you'll definitely see people crafting +5 reflex/+5 will items, esp for people who dont have slots to fill with +5 resist items.

I in fact have +5 reflex on enervation guard gloves and was going to put +5 will on my conc opp cloak... instead I went with 10hp and now I have to cleanse some more and make a +5 will heavy fort helm. I have no slots I can dump with +5 resist items, and a lot of t1s on GS items blow anyways.

there's a difference between flaws and ERRORS that will never be addressed - tihocan is constantly updating his crafting tool and the game guide is also receiving the same treatment... theres no one there to do anything with the perfectweb planner, and people are having trouble contacting the author.

but like I said, if it works for you, that's great. Just be sure that when you recommend it, tell them about the issues.

EDIT: still not blatant errors? rofl: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=237743
    Last edited by lolwatboomer; 03-18-2010 at 01:33 PM.
    HomemadeWF Barb 18 / Rogue 2 | ThemeHuman Bard 20 | StoreboughtHalfling Monk 20 | Ghallanda ReRolled

I just did this last night as well. There need to be a way to fix this. I should be able to re-upgrade whichever tier that did not get created into what I want. Now I have this awesome weapon I can ONLY use on trash mobs with no DR, rather than a raid boss beater like I wanted. Wack.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

also... $500 spent on the game? really? what'd you buy exactly?
    I hope he bribed ddo to get Thelanis back online.
    Send them coffe / pizza so they wake up and get my sunday funn back.
    How many dwarves does it take to screw in a lightbulb ?!?
    Three. Two to get a ladder under it, one to try to climb up until he realizes the ladder is bugged.

Cool You made a classic mistake

You made a mistake and are blaming it on the game!

We have all done it.
    You either,

didn't read all the instuctions
    was drinking something
    was smoking something
    was texting or on the cell phone
    was listening to music
    was thinking of your GF/BF

Greensteele crafting is percise be absolutly SURE before you push that button, check it 3 times!!!
    I'm sure the peeps that figured out all the recipes by trail and error and wasted lots a ingredients and wepons etc have no symphony!!

It's a lesson learned , growup and quit whining

Exclamation

I'd hardly call it a "blatant error", the perfectweb crafting planner is still the best planner I've seen to date and I've never had a problem with it.
    Well there is sad to say!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12