Default Knights of Chivalry

I have recently formed a new guild "Knights of Chivalry" because while searching through the guilds i wasn't able to find anything that suited my playstyle.

We welcome both veterans and noobs of DDO to our guild.

The Code of The Knights of Chivalry-

• We prize honor above all
    • We will aid and assist any in need without condescension or deminishing their character or ability.
    • In battle when a party member falls our first priority is their resurrection either by spell or carrying their stone to a shrine, we can grab loot later.
    • We battle intelligently and with strategy. Even though our ranks are full of valerous knights and spellcasters we will not abandon strategy in the face of battle. We will never run ahead and leave our party members behind unless ordered by party leader.
    • If we are in a party, we will follow the party leader's orders at all times. If we are party leaders we will strive to give intelligent direction at all times in order to see each member safely to the end.
    • Our guild is our family, we will do everything to help our family while still maintaining our best interests (which means if you have items that you don't need and another guild member does it would be nice of you to give that item to that member however if your character needs money at the time it is perfectly acceptable for you to sell the item prefferably giving a much better deal than you would to the public)

Requirements to join-

• ABSOLUTELY NO ZERGING (i.e. running through quests without regard to whats around you, we're looking for fellow completionists)
    • Must be mostly mature: ages 16 and up but age is not the most important thing, if you act like a man or woman of honor you are what we are looking for, by mostly mature I mean its okay to have a sense of humor but not to be crude or rude to other players especially guildmates.
    • Must be an RPG veteran. Not necessary to be an mmorpg veteran but must have a few years of console or pc role play gaming under your belt.

If you like our code and you meet our requirements feel free to post on this thread with your character name and the times that you're online. I will want to chat with you in game before inviting you to the guild. If you want immediate guild attention then please send me mail through the ingame mailboxes or look for me online and send me a tell.

I appreciate you reading this

For Honor!!! For Chivalry!!!!! We Battle the Hordes of Evil!!!!!

Methinks thou art an errant knave, but I wish you well all the same.
    Great premise for a guild, good luck!
    Dex (HU) - Pal 14 TR2 || Grue (DF) - Monk 12
    Dux (DR) - Bard 18 || Dox (HU) - Cleric 20
    Dax (HU) - Fighter 15 || Tyrael (HU) - FvS 13
    Broken Alliance

Default Thanx

Thank you I appreciate that you like the premise for my guild, it is the only reason i formed it, i couldnt find one guild that embodied honor and that's the only guild i would belong to.

I harbor no ill will for being called an "errant knave" after all any hero who quests for virtue has to be embued with a good dose of foolhardiness in order to face the hordes of evil at great personal risk
    Last edited by Aronil; 03-19-2010 at 12:10 PM.

bump

Community Member

Freakin sweet! Glad that you bumped. I actually stopped playing DDO awhile ago purely because I went from guild to guild (different server I forget which) and each one was chalked full of just mean spirited selfish people. What you said about your guild is just a breath of fresh air to me.

I do meet all the requirements, but alas I'm not a veteran on DDO. My highest character got to about 10. I just started up again, my current one on this server is Kaliburn (The Sharpshot) and I'm a level 3 elf ranger aspiring to be an Arcane Archer. I typically get on from 5ish to midnight (sometimes later) mountain standard time.

That's all the information I can think of but if you would like more, I'm perfectly willing to give it.

Community Member

i like ur message.. im a mature mmo player that been playing mmos for over 10 years. im tired of the crappy guilds out there that doesnt play well and does quests to help out other members to get up to par.. i like to try out ur team, i do have officer and classleader experience.. i know how to raid and quest and i know how to play my toon..

my char name is Slavius Maximus lv 3 2handed fighter

i've added kaliburn to my friends list and will look for you online.

thank you both for your posts

Default Status Update

At this time The Knights of Chivalry now have 72 active members.

75% of them are US based and 25% are European based all speak english very well.

We have just earned Guild Level 7

The Knights of Chivalry is again a guild dedicated to the precepts of honor and chivalry.

We are a guild of 70+ members both from the US and Europe.

We are guild level 24 with an airship.

We are currently begining a new recruitment drive.

bump

Community Member

Cool Premium Player lfg :)

Quote Originally Posted by Aronil View Post
    The Knights of Chivalry is again a guild dedicated to the precepts of honor and chivalry.

We are a guild of 70+ members both from the US and Europe.

We are guild level 24 with an airship.

We are currently beginning a new recruitment drive.
    I've got a character who's looking for a guild, in game name's Corranz
    currently making an evasion 2/18 32 point THF pally

current downtime sucks though