I have recently formed a new guild "Knights of Chivalry" because while searching through the guilds i wasn't able to find anything that suited my playstyle.
We welcome both veterans and noobs of DDO to our guild.
The Code of The Knights of Chivalry-
- We prize honor above all
- We will aid and assist any in need without condescension or deminishing their character or ability.
- In battle when a party member falls our first priority is their resurrection either by spell or carrying their stone to a shrine, we can grab loot later.
- We battle intelligently and with strategy. Even though our ranks are full of valerous knights and spellcasters we will not abandon strategy in the face of battle. We will never run ahead and leave our party members behind unless ordered by party leader.
- If we are in a party, we will follow the party leader's orders at all times. If we are party leaders we will strive to give intelligent direction at all times in order to see each member safely to the end.
- Our guild is our family, we will do everything to help our family while still maintaining our best interests (which means if you have items that you don't need and another guild member does it would be nice of you to give that item to that member however if your character needs money at the time it is perfectly acceptable for you to sell the item prefferably giving a much better deal than you would to the public)
Requirements to join-
- ABSOLUTELY NO ZERGING (i.e. running through quests without regard to whats around you, we're looking for fellow completionists)
- Must be mostly mature: ages 16 and up but age is not the most important thing, if you act like a man or woman of honor you are what we are looking for, by mostly mature I mean its okay to have a sense of humor but not to be crude or rude to other players especially guildmates.
- Must be an RPG veteran. Not necessary to be an mmorpg veteran but must have a few years of console or pc role play gaming under your belt.
If you like our code and you meet our requirements feel free to post on this thread with your character name and the times that you're online. I will want to chat with you in game before inviting you to the guild. If you want immediate guild attention then please send me mail through the ingame mailboxes or look for me online and send me a tell.
I appreciate you reading this
For Honor!!! For Chivalry!!!!! We Battle the Hordes of Evil!!!!!