Community Member

Question Where is the Greater Heart of Wood?

It it the 5th and ddo.com says that the greater heart of wood is now available under new items at the store, but I don't see it. Anyone know where it is or if it actually didn't get released yet?

Community Member

If you can't see it in store, it is most likely because you are on a character with a 32pt build. Been ingame for the past 20 hours 22 minutes.

I think this will explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant View Post
    Greater Reincarnation is only available for characters that are 28 point builds and that have 32 point builds unlocked on that server or account wide. If you don't meet the criteria you won't see it in the Store.

Community Member

Default Nope

No, I am in a 28 point build.

Quote Originally Posted by KristineT View Post
    No, I am in a 28 point build.
    Do you have 32 point builds unlocked on your server?

Per THIS PAGE
    NOTE: In order to see Greater Hearts of Wood in the Store, you must be logged in with a 28 point (adventurer) build character and have access to 32 point builds. Greater Hearts of Wood will not display for characters that are already 32 point builds, and will not be visible unless you have access to 32 point builds. Remember that favor unlock of 32 point build is per server, and Store purchased access is account-wide.
    Things that if Turbine went all EXTREME PREJUDICE™ on, would actually make the game fun again.:
    • Giving us the racial PrE’s we were promised, before rolling out DDOStore™ Enhancement Trees.
    • Fixing physical defense for Rangers and Rogues. It’s ridiculous that you’re better off wearing Heavy Armor and ignoring your innate feats on these classes.
    • Cannith Crafting.
    • Update the named loot to put them on the same system.
    • Fixing the Cannith Challenges so that they can be 6 starred without incredible luck or store bought items.
    • Fixing all challenges to give us decent XP and ingredient returns for the unreasonable time we have to spend in most of them.

Community Member

Default ?

I focused on the "28 point build" when I read that, but the part that says that 32 point builds must be unlocked might be the issue since my character is a 28 point build. What is required to have 32 point builds unlocked? Favor?

Community Member

I focused on the "28 point build" when I read that, but the part that says that 32 point builds must be unlocked might be the issue since my character is a 28 point build. What is required to have 32 point builds unlocked? Favor?
    Earn 1750 favor in game to unlock for that server

Buy in DDO store to unlock across all servers

You need 1750 favor with a character on that server or you must have purchased it from the store. Purchasing it from the store makes 32 point builds available on all servers, while getting 1750 favor will only open it up on the server you got it on.

Community Member

Default So....

So let me make sure I am getting this... if I purchase a 32 point character from the store and build a new character, then I can go ahead and recarnate (with the greater heart) my existing 28 point character? If so, I am happy because I really want to recarnate my existing toon.

correct.

On a related note, could someone let me know what the point cost is, since I'm still at work.
    Epic Destiny Planner - http://ddodestiny.info
    Adumbrate, Sienn, Selket, Synaxis, Ognwe-, Halpin, Sivva, Bigstick, Jemus, Colichemarde
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunga
    His pant muscles aren't as big as ours...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by oberon131313 View Post
    correct.

On a related note, could someone let me know what the point cost is, since I'm still at work.

1795 for +1