Community Member

Default DDO Server Status Monitor - RSS Feed

I've set up a Server Status Monitor that checks the status of all servers every 5 minutes, and then reports an Up/Down status in an RSS feed. This makes for a total of 3 different ways to view server status, including the Website Widget, and Sidebar Gadget.

This method will keep a history of all the times that the servers have gone down, or reported down, since Sunday March 4, 2010.

Wow...you are a busy bee! Guess you did get a serious burst of creative energy. What is next on your radar?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by THAC0 View Post
    Wow...you are a busy bee! Guess you did get a serious burst of creative energy. What is next on your radar?
    I'm kinda running out of ideas, lol. I don't have much available to me right now. Just the server status, character stats info, and guild rosters.

There's no way as of right now to pull skills, feats, spells, or enhancements; only the main stats sheet.

The inventory only shows what your character was wearing, and only gives the compendium ID, name and slot of the item, no specific details or anything.

I'd like to see more functions added to the API, for more flexibility.
    Last edited by Cedwin; 03-04-2010 at 11:09 AM.