Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some kid named his dwarf barbarian Angle of Death, obviously trying to be "Angel" of Death and we all began chiding him for it. After listening to him brag about his toon and how he could kill us all inthe arena for 30 minutes while in a quest, I looted the next chest and lo and behold, a 20 stack of dwarf slaying arrows was now in my pack...

After leaving the quest he exits the group and spams challenge on me until I accept. While bragging about how he has killed everyone else so far, he jumps off the ladder and while still in the air, I shot him right in the a$$ with a dwarf slayer arrow. He was <<LIVID>> on the mic for the next few minutes. I wish I had recorded it.
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.

Well I've got a couple recent ones, mostly froob nonsense but made me laugh up a storm. Was running Gianthold Tor on my lvl 20 caster (kuz its fun!) Obviously Flesh to Stoning everything in sight and leaving it behind for the army of tanks the pug leader grabbed, thinking that would be appreciated but NO! The pug leader start YELLING at me over mic very seriously ****ed off that i am giving them DR "WHY ARE YOU GIVING THEM DR!? I HATE THAT SPELL ONLY IDIOTS WOULD USE IT!" and on and on.

Then in a Cry for Help run on a TR a caster was enervatng, and the group leader, different guy get mad at the caster saying "Stop doing that cant you see you're giving them HP?! FU%^ING STUPID CASTERS!"

Then in a reaver yesterday when some1 asked "Is fly single target or AoE?" the leader sincerely replied "Oh it's an single target AoE" no hint of sarcasem, and i really doubt he was joking just from numerous redonculous other less funny statements.
    Sarlona-
    Grimbite Goblin Muncher, King of Storm Cleave.

Smile

i was in a reaver the other day and asked who was doing the puzzle. somone volunteered to do it and then another someone offered to cast fox's cunning on the puzzler solver to help out. good thing too, cause the solver was one of those WF barbarian types who prolly would have failed the puzzle without a +4 to int

I played AC2, so I log in everyday expecting to see a message that the servers will be ending in 4 months. As such, every day they don't is a good day!! Play like the world will end, because it will.

Running a Shroud with a Guildie all of a sudden i here OMG my wife is going to kill me afk my daughter just made herself a smurf. His daughter got a blue marker and colored here face blue.

Then later that night we asked his wife what happened and she says all is good used fantastic to clean her up.

Is 2 of the funniest things I have heard.

Also had a guildie go afk witht his AFK need to let in the chickens.

AltS- Pugtastic, Pugalicous, Pugnificent, Pugspione, Pugruly.
    All proud members of Halfling Commandos
    http://www.guilduniverse.com/halflin...ault.aspx#news

(Advice): [Clueless Noob] WHAT Sorc spell is it that heals War Forged? Diplomacy?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by rest View Post
    (Advice): [Clueless Noob] WHAT Sorc spell is it that heals War Forged? Diplomacy?
    I implore you to be healthy.

Me: "I gotta go guys, sorry, waggro"

Pug: "Uh Oh, about to get hit with a greater getting laid bane?"

I couldn't stop laughing and my wife just kept getting more angry with me...priceless whoever you were random pug guy!

Red face portal damage

probably not THE funniest by quite a stretch, but one that gave me a chuckle: " Well we have good portal damage, thats the finaly determiner, we are gonna be fine"

We proceeded to fail on part 2 2x...

I played AC2, so I log in everyday expecting to see a message that the servers will be ending in 4 months. As such, every day they don't is a good day!! Play like the world will end, because it will.

Default Not "heard", but typed in Guild Chat...

The names have been blurred to protect the innocent...

much lolz
    Morgulion Romenion Zandrine Zeldaryne The Order of Cygnus Sarlona
    Quote Originally Posted by BitkaCK2
    There are no bugs in this game, only unintended features.

Quote Originally Posted by ka0t1c1sm View Post
    The names have been blurred to protect the innocent...
    Hey! You didn't blur out my name, dammit!

Edit: just to contribute...Not really funny, just sad.

Last edited by techwench; 03-19-2010 at 08:57 PM.
    Sarlona: IsilmerelAlistanYusillaNyssisDingfriesThe Order of Cygnus
    "You're still my favorite Isilmerel." ~Tarrant

PLAYER X Has Joined your party!
    (Party) PLAYERX: Hay guys!
    (Party) ToestheMighty: Hi, welcome, we're almost done, run to us asap. Watch out for the ones we didn't kill.
    (Party) PLAYERX: What do you mea wwWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    *DING*

Perhaps the the funniest but it's the most frequent and cracks me up every time.
    Last edited by Ninetoes; 03-19-2010 at 08:55 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uskathoth View Post
    As opposed to the very sensible killing of hobgoblins and magical wizards. In Pretend-Land.

witty comment about your mother goes here

Quote Originally Posted by Maxelcat View Post
    Guild group, running some new players threw Korthos just to get them out. so I put together a stock fighter just to crush them threw it fast. (I usually play the rogue)

We were doing Sacrifices on elite, and I was telling the full party that there is a trap around *here*...

(...of coarse this is when there was the "trap bug" on elite.)

*KA-CHUNK! 120+ damage*

Full party wipe. even got the new rogue in the party.

Yup, good times.
    that was a bug?! that explains why a less than level one quest got me to down to about -500 hp.

that gave me a powerful respect for elite traps.

a trap is a good trap if it can take you down to over ten times your max hp in negative hit-points
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorWhofan View Post
    DDDDDddddddDDDOOOOOOOooooOOOODOOOOOOMMMMMMmmmmmMMM MM!!!111!!!!!1!

In a recent Tor scale run, one of the caster's needed to go AFK mid quest for "sexy times" with his wife. Not thinking it through, I needed to bio and responded in party chat along the lines of, "Yeah, AFK myself for two minutes as well." The rest of the party was laughing their asses off--the caster seemed a bit miffed with my suggestion that he was only slightly better than a minute man :P
    Duvessah-23TR Sr/Sr, Zephyyrus-26TR Cl/3xWz/Cl, Hasbigcrits-21 Ftr, Sneekin-22 Rogue
    Quina-17TR Expl/Wiz-Rog, Demeres-25TR Clg/Clg, Kissin-23TR Cl/Arti, Ziggee-4TR Bard,
    Eyshe-22 Favored Soul, Menddin-22 FVS, Zodagh-25 Barbarian, Teagon-11 Druid
    Groemph-17 shortbus build, Karevia-9 Wiz, Yysooomany-17 Pali >> Officer-The Ashen

Quote Originally Posted by techwench View Post
    Hey! You didn't blur out my name, dammit!
    I did say the "INNOCENT". Hence, your name and mine are still there.

Although, calling the guildie in question "innocent" IS a bit of a stretch...

Morgulion Romenion Zandrine Zeldaryne The Order of Cygnus Sarlona
    Quote Originally Posted by BitkaCK2
    There are no bugs in this game, only unintended features.

Potion of Paralysis Removal.

Nuff Said.
    Im your Heal slave, use me well
    Feyary(Arcane Archer), Feyala( healing Cleric), Feylah (trap monkey Rogue)

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Some kid named his dwarf barbarian Angle of Death, obviously trying to be "Angel" of Death and we all began chiding him for it. After listening to him brag about his toon and how he could kill us all inthe arena for 30 minutes while in a quest...
    Well, I guess it didn't help much that he was the Obtuse Angle of Death, either.

Hee, hee. Acute little pun, there.

Community Member

Was playing my level 3, and f***in around in a pug Misery Peak Elite... I fell, multiple times to my near death (Gotta love 20 Con Dwarf Barbs) and at the end got multiple tells saying 'Glad we finally found a pro barb.' Wait, what? I not only nearly died 20+ times but also nearly got our mage killed more than once... and I am not a noob!? Wicked! I think it's cause I knew where all the rest shrines were and used the 'Eh, restshrine after next battle and I got diehard, save your heals.' attitude.

Or maybe noobiness is much worse then I had first thought.

And before you think it was sarcasm, one of them even invited me to go do the Kobold Assault and a few other of the harder Harbor quests on elite when possible. So unless I was just a joke for them...
    Last edited by Rynaga; 03-20-2010 at 04:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynaga View Post
    Was playing my level 3, and f***in around in a pug Misery Peak Elite... I fell, multiple times to my near death (Gotta love 20 Con Dwarf Barbs) and at the end got multiple tells saying 'Glad we finally found a pro barb.' Wait, what? I not only nearly died 20+ times but also nearly got our mage killed more than once... and I am not a noob!? Wicked! I think it's cause I knew where all the rest shrines were and used the 'Eh, restshrine after next battle and I got diehard, save your heals.' attitude.

Or maybe noobiness is much worse then I had first thought.

And before you think it was sarcasm, one of them even invited me to go do the Kobold Assault and a few other of the harder Harbor quests on elite when possible. So unless I was just a joke for them...
    What was your kill count? A lot of new players use that as the only gauge of how good a player is...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eladiun View Post
    What was your kill count? A lot of new players use that as the only gauge of how good a player is...
    Around 30 or so. We had 3 rogues sneak attacking everything in sight, as well as a sorc who liked his flaming hands too much. I pretty much just softened everything while they got all the kills. That kinda made me sad. I like having lots of kills.

Anyways, started a monk today... first thing someone does is run up to me and says 'u have lvl20main? plt plz, item to.' So I calmly explained that I didn't have a level 20, nor that if I did would I give a level 1 a bunch of items. What did he do? 'stuoid noob, l2p' Well, I believe stuoid means stupid, but otherwise that was the most hilarious thing ever.

Or even better, our cleric in a Kobold Assault mission yelled 'Just so you know, I forgot to buy heal scrolls, wands, and am not gonna waste spell points healing you.' Wait, what? I can understand not healing noobs, but refusing to heal us at all? Why would you do that?
    Last edited by Rynaga; 03-20-2010 at 10:42 PM.

I was in the harbor that day when everyone was taking movies titles and replacing one of the words with 'Kobold'. (such as "Dancing With Kobolds" or "The Koboldinator") There were litterally hundreds of them.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast