Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Brand / Commerce Manager Tolero's Avatar

Default How will YOU celebrate DDO's 4th birthday?

DDO is 4 years old this year as of February 28th! We're celebrating with events and bonus XP weekends, but some people like to celebrate their DDO pride individually! For example, a Turbine employee created this work of art to show their DDO pride!

Created over the course of a year in his spare time, this chainmail tapestry is made up of 22,128 individual links to form the original DDO Stormreach logo!

How are you celebrating DDO's 4th birthday? Having a party with your guild mates? Taking a walk down memory lane? Creating something neat to show your DDO spirit? Tell us (or show us) in this discussion thread and you could be featured in the next DDO newsletter!

Happy Birthday DDO!

I'm trying to decide which is cooler... the chain mail tapestry, or the Tri-Force t shirt.

How will I be spending the 28th? Probably enjoying the last of the ice jump, but I don't think I'm going to break out the crafts or anything. I'll just be enjoying the amazing game that I've been enjoying since the 05 beta.

I think that's the best way to celebrate, but that's just me. (and I'm lazy )

Well Done, I will be hopefully raiding while drunk
    Fallen former minion of the Gelatinous Cube
    Proud Member of Ascent
    Arko Highstar
    Arckos Highstar

Sunday huh...laundry, play DDO, make pizza, drink Rum+Coke around 3-11pm.
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    ..Got a lunch break? A smoke break? You too can conspire with bacon

This may justify restocking the keg-o-rator down in the man cave!

Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    DDO is 4 years old this year as of February 28th! We're celebrating with events and bonus XP weekends, but some people like to celebrate their DDO pride individually! For example, a Turbine employee created this work of art to show their DDO pride!

Created over the course of a year in his spare time, this chainmail tapestry is made up of 22,128 individual links to form the original DDO Stormreach logo!

How are you celebrating DDO's 4th birthday? Having a party with your guild mates? Taking a walk down memory lane? Creating something neat to show your DDO spirit? Tell us (or show us) in this discussion thread and you could be featured in the next DDO newsletter!

Happy Birthday DDO!
    I love this line. Pre-emptive strike against anyone who say this is wasted dev time

Oh yeah, as far as celebrating goes: I will continue to let Turbine be my organ grinder and I will be their dancing, coin grabbing halfling monkey. That and the weekly Sunday night static group.
    Last edited by Eelpout; 02-25-2010 at 12:38 PM.

Moderatly reformed forum lurker.

"Hi, Lurker"

I will be trying to soak up as much of the weekend only XP boost, (the huge honeydooooooooo list may inhibit my ability to take full advantage of this). As most people know by the date on the left I am fairly new to the game. I love it none the less, I want to thank the Turbine team for a great game and a fun time!

Thanks for a GREAT game TURBINE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArkoHighStar View Post
    Well Done, I will be hopefully raiding while drunk
    This.

Cool Here our plan...

Happy 4th Turbine!! Awesome Chainmail Banner!!! Could ya make me a chainmail shirt 2x, with elbow length sleaves for my LARP!!!

I just purchased a pimped out Alienware MX17 Laptop for my wife. I will be loading up DDO and setting up her account tomorrow. Then I have the joy of making a lowbie and playing with her for hours on end!!!

Thanks for all the good times and relationship building!!!
    Dravun , Yocoba, Daivik, and so many more.
    Proud to serve the Imperial Assassins!
    Do not drink the awesome-sauce......One must BE the awesome-sauce.

Community Member Lorien_the_First_One's Avatar

I believe all of us who share a birthday with DDO should get 10x XP on the 28th. Plus a couple free GR+3 and TR hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by ArloOne View Post
    I just purchased a pimped out Alienware MX17 Laptop for my wife. I will be loading up DDO and setting up her account tomorrow. Then I have the joy of making a lowbie and playing with her for hours on end!!!

Thanks for all the good times and relationship building!!!
    I've played DDO with my husband the entire 4 years We got married the May after it came out. I can tell you right now, there is nothing more fun than playing DDO with my family! Thanks Turbine for creating a way to have fun with your loved ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Keely View Post
    I've played DDO with my husband the entire 4 years We got married the May after it came out. I can tell you right now, there is nothing more fun than playing DDO with my family! Thanks Turbine for creating a way to have fun with your loved ones!
    I really need a way to get my wife involved in this game. It would make making excuses to play on the weekends so much easier.

With the bonus XP, I'm probably going to get back to levelling my twice TR'ed warforged. He was not TR'ed twice for the stat points, but so he could be TALLER than the rest. We all know how important it is to be the TALLEST.

Speaking of 4th's Tolero. Any hints/puzzles/previews on what Update 4 will bring? I'm mostly just expecting a few quests, but if you guys could sneak in another PRE or HALF ORCS - that would be da bomb. Druids too! (k... I've over-requested... but it has been 4 years).
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    DO NOT DO THIS. We are investigating.

I'm going to go see Xanadu: The Musical at the Benedum Center!

/stoked
    Officer of SABBAT
    Mheet Jylian Callisto Rakio Kristoff

Community Member
    Mines of Moria, post Bilbo pre Sauron's attempted return.

I might true reincarnation and experience a "birthday."

We'll see how the devout farming goes tonight.

Oh I hope to be gaming...
    I have told the wife I will be on this weekend...

+20% and a birthday celebration? Oh Yeah!
    Last edited by Bekki; 02-25-2010 at 01:24 PM.
    Official Muskateers Bartender
    Proud Officer of Acme Fighting Co.
    "It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, Frodo my boy." He used to say. "You step into the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no telling where you might be swept off to." ~ Frodo Baggins (Quoting Bilbo Baggins)

Watching Canada kick US ass in the Gold medal hockey game.

In game I will be finishing off my icy burst crafting. And hopefully a shroud run - in which my rogue builds his "years in the making" radiance rapier. Hey how about as an extra birthday treat on Sunday, all shroud runs give guaranteed Supreme Shards in the final chest??? please?

Happy Birthday DDO glad to be back among the other returning players.

Default get ready to have a daughter

well Im waiting to have a daughter so maybe Ill be going to the clinic :-))

Ill have a level 0 girl called Catalina!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast