Default Heightened Awareness?

I am currently going to craft a aspect of steam SS for a Rogue Ninja Build of mine....but I am using a DDO green steel crafter and the aspect of steam does not have heightened awareness when I finish like a link on this forum does?

here are the links see what I mean.

Forum Thread with heightened awareness: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php...29#post1621729

Crafting Planner: http://perfectweb.org/ddo/crafting/base_crafting.php

Am I doing something wrong in the planner?

Also what does an insight bonus do, is it a stacking bonus?
    I feel at home in the darkness, when its just me and my blades...when the hunter takes over!

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

You should be able to get +4 Insight with a Steam weapon (link).

Insight is a kind of bonus. It stacks with everything except other Insight bonuses.

Edit: if going for a dual shard upgrade, the first weapon you'll want to craft is probably a radiance rapier

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    You should be able to get +4 Insight with a Steam weapon (link).

Insight is a kind of bonus. It stacks with everything except other Insight bonuses.

Edit: if going for a dual shard upgrade, the first weapon you'll want to craft is probably a radiance rapier
    I wonder why the other crafter does not show that, thanks for the link, also why the radiance rapier? i looked at one did not look outstanding to me.
    I feel at home in the darkness, when its just me and my blades...when the hunter takes over!

Quote Originally Posted by smithj_2020 View Post
    I wonder why the other crafter does not show that, thanks for the link, also why the radiance rapier? i looked at one did not look outstanding to me.
    Radiance rapiers blind on crit with no save. After blinding rogues get automatic sneak attack damage. So as soon as you crit (often with rapier and imp. crit) you are getting sneak damage on every swing, aggro or no aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philam View Post
    I nominate you as head developer of DDO!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlimsyFirewood View Post
    That tears it. I need to get a donkey.
    Concentrated power is the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

I wonder why the other crafter does not show that
    It seems to be working for me: pick the tier 3 bonus effect "Aspect of Steam II", then the +4 Insight AC bonus for tier 3 effect.
    One reason maybe why it didn't work for you is if you picked the +4 Insight AC first, but didn't pick the "correct" version (this planner makes the difference between all ways to obtain the same effect, while the other one I linked collapses them together).

ok, too the last 2 posts:

Gotcha on the blinding didn't know that it couldnt be saved....

and I got the planner to work finally thanks guys.

1 more thing, with the Radiance, I can select heightened awareness which I want with my ninja, want a high AC....what should I make with it for a second greensteel?

I was thinking a negative with +2 str skills, because well slay living would be very big for a sneak assassinate build

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

1 more thing, with the Radiance, I can select heightened awareness which I want with my ninja, want a high AC....what should I make with it for a second greensteel?

I was thinking a negative with +2 str skills, because well slay living would be very big for a sneak assassinate build
    Slay living is rather weak since it is going to be saved most of the time at high level.
    Potential options include lightning strike, earthgrab, another radiance, or mineral II if you need a boss beater.

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    Slay living is rather weak since it is going to be saved most of the time at high level.
    Potential options include lightning strike, earthgrab, another radiance, or mineral II if you need a boss beater.
    The Min II i would assume is for the transmute and bypassing damage for bosses with that High DR....

I like the lightning strike idea as not many creatures have an immunity to it, earthgrab is also very interesting to me, hold a creature and beat it, very interesting.